Windows 10: critical process died, computer will not proceed with the password on automatic repair

Discus and support critical process died, computer will not proceed with the password on automatic repair in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I cannot paste an error message, but is was "critical process Died" however the problem is I cannot persuade my computer during automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrianWilson2462, Feb 5, 2023.

1. critical process died, computer will not proceed with the password on automatic repair

Hello I cannot paste an error message, but is was "critical process Died" however the problem is I cannot persuade my computer during automatic repair/troubleshoot/ system restore/enter password/ I know my password but it will not accept it so I am in a loop, I have used trouble shooting menu going through all of the options and am in a loop.I youtubed help and followed instrctions eg holding down on/off button 4 times several times now and I really need to migrate the computer to my new beautiful HP PC! it was all setup and poof! gone, So the computer will start into automatic repair

:)

BrianWilson2462, Feb 5, 2023
  2. NNIDHINN Win User

Critical Process Died | Sometime the Computer Restart automatically with the Error Critical Process Died.

Critical Process Died | Sometime the Computer Restart automatically with the Error Critical Process Died. Due to this I can't complete my job always. So please help.

ERROR: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED.

BLUESCREENVIEW : ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+908b52 fffff807`1f600000 fffff807`20646000 0x01046000 0x9a263d24 15-12-2051 01:38:04 AM Microsoft® Windows® Operating System NT Kernel & System 10.0.19041.1865 (WinBuild.160101.0800) Microsoft Corporation C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

NNIDHINN, Feb 5, 2023
  3. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

When I went to recover my files on my laptop, it suddenly turned off and now there is a bluescreen which says, “CRITICAL PROCESS DIED.” This keeps looping and it takes me to the Automatic Repair menu and it asks me for my password. I have tried all my
    passwords including my account password and I can’t log in to change it either. If I reset then it will loop back to the bluescreen. I do not have a spare computer to download windows on a Flash Drive. Someone please help

IceyVortex, Feb 5, 2023
  4. critical process died, computer will not proceed with the password on automatic repair

Stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Did A restore because last automatic update made things run slow, now it says computer did not start correctly, shows Stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. It goes to automatic repair and has "restart" and "advanced options". Won't go to safe mode and won't
    do another restore, any suggestions on how to make it work again?

DonaldFox1, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

critical process died, computer will not proceed with the password on automatic repair

1. critical process died, computer will not proceed with the password on automatic repair - Similar Threads - critical process died

2. Critical process died. Boot loop automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical process died. Boot loop automatic repair.: I've tried most options.Chkdsk did nothing, sfc did nothing, rewriting or trying to reset my pc did nothing. Cannot enter safe mode or do anything of advanced options such as startup repair, startup settings, uninstall updates or system restore, even tried with image which...
  3. Critical process died. Boot loop automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical process died. Boot loop automatic repair.: I've tried most options.Chkdsk did nothing, sfc did nothing, rewriting or trying to reset my pc did nothing. Cannot enter safe mode or do anything of advanced options such as startup repair, startup settings, uninstall updates or system restore, even tried with image which...
  4. critical process died, computer will not proceed with the password on automatic repair

critical process died, computer will not proceed with the password on automatic repair: Hello I cannot paste an error message, but is was "critical process Died" however the problem is I cannot persuade my computer during automatic repair/troubleshoot/ system restore/enter password/ I know my password but it will not accept it so I am in a loop, I have used...
  5. critical process died, computer will not proceed with the password on automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    critical process died, computer will not proceed with the password on automatic repair: Hello I cannot paste an error message, but is was "critical process Died however the problem is I cannot persuade my computer during automatic repair/troubleshoot/ system restore/enter password/ I know my password but it will not accept it so I am in a loop, I have used...
  6. Critical Process Died Sometime the Computer Restart automatically with the Error Critical...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Process Died Sometime the Computer Restart automatically with the Error Critical...: Critical Process Died Sometime the Computer Restart automatically with the Error Critical Process Died. Due to this I can't complete my job always. So please help. ERROR: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. BLUESCREENVIEW : ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+908b52 fffff807`1f600000...
  7. Critical Process Died Sometime the Computer Restart automatically with the Error Critical...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died Sometime the Computer Restart automatically with the Error Critical...: Critical Process Died Sometime the Computer Restart automatically with the Error Critical Process Died. Due to this I can't complete my job always. So please help. ERROR: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. BLUESCREENVIEW : ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+908b52 fffff807`1f600000...
  8. Critical Process Died Sometime the Computer Restart automatically with the Error Critical...

9. Automatic repair failed. Error code is critical process died.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair failed. Error code is critical process died.: Hi. I was facing black or blank screen with no cursor issue after updating to latest version 1903. Few days after update was well but afer some days I was facing that black or blank screen problem. So to resolve that I tried system restore but it could not restored. Now...
  10. critical process died, will not do auto repair

in Windows 10 Customization
    critical process died, will not do auto repair: Unable to type command promt or access any operational fixes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-will-not-do-auto-repair/03286176-5508-4765-ac64-c1d0d9c09c98