Windows 10: Critical Process Died Error can not fix as No OS Found

Discus and support Critical Process Died Error can not fix as No OS Found in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have been using Windows 10 Pro for past 3 years installed on Samsung EVO 850 pro 512GB SSD Drive. Everything was working fine until 2 days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SomilGupta, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Critical Process Died Error can not fix as No OS Found

Hello,

I have been using Windows 10 Pro for past 3 years installed on Samsung EVO 850 pro 512GB SSD Drive. Everything was working fine until 2 days back when windows got updated, a couple of minutes after booting windows the PC powered off on its own and upon restart I get "Critical Process Died Error". I tried all possible solutions like chkdsk, SFC etc. Even when I try to boot in safe mode I get same "Critical Process Died error". Then I tried to restore the windows to a previous date, after selecting the date till when the Windows 10 was working fine when I proceed it shows me "Volume C: where windows is installed not found".

Later I tried to reset the windows at that time I came to know that the motherboard BIOS recognize the SSD but Windows Installation USB couldn't.

Basically windows is not recognizing the drive while BIOS is and this is the reason i'm unable to restore or get into safe mode.

Kindly help How can I fix this issue.

Thanks,

Somil Gupta

:)

SomilGupta, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Critical Process Died Error

Recently while using the internet my computer experienced a BSOD which listed the Critical Process Died as the error. Before this happened my computer kept popping up with a message I believe was saying that the display adapter driver crashed and then was recovered. It should also be mentioned that I recently upgraded my system with a new graphics card, after my old one died, and with a new case. That was my first time ever doing something like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if that could be a problem.

Sixthdaemonfox, Nov 21, 2019
  4. BobHenry1 Win User

Critical Process Died Error can not fix as No OS Found

Critical Process Died Error

Have "Critical Process Died" Error. Windows 10 will not boot under any circumstances. Cannot find fix on web. Help.

BobHenry1, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Critical Process Died Error can not fix as No OS Found

1. Critical Process Died Error can not fix as No OS Found - Similar Threads - Critical Process Died

2. "Critical process died" ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Critical process died" ERROR: Hello,Ive been having this error a lot lately, I tried to re-install windows 10 but it doesnt seem to help. I have tried every guide online however still not resolved. Every time I leave my laptop closed, and I open it the blue screen appears again, or after a long period...
  3. "Critical process died" ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Critical process died" ERROR: Hello,Ive been having this error a lot lately, I tried to re-install windows 10 but it doesnt seem to help. I have tried every guide online however still not resolved. Every time I leave my laptop closed, and I open it the blue screen appears again, or after a long period...
  4. "Critical process died" ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERROR

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERROR: Hello, I hope someone can help me fix this.One day I was using my PC like normal, and the next day I encountered a "critical process died" error. I can't boot or do anything from the advanced settings. It only allows me to delete everything or open the command prompt, but...
  6. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERROR: Hello, I hope someone can help me fix this.One day I was using my PC like normal, and the next day I encountered a "critical process died" error. I can't boot or do anything from the advanced settings. It only allows me to delete everything or open the command prompt, but...
  7. Critical Process Died error

Critical Process Died error: I installed a second ssd 1tb memory and upgraded my 16gb ram to 32gb.. at first it would just stop at the loading screen then go black.. forced restart a couple times the I got the blue screen with the error code CRITICAL_PROSSESS_DIED.. Help… Imma guess it has to do with my...
  8. Critical Process Died error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died error: Anyone ever have a successful resolution of a 'Critical Process Died issue'. This one is totally new to me. Any and all help would be appreciated . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-error/f0fd40b0-1b22-46ce-abed-4b161f46b43a
  9. Critical process died error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical process died error: I’ve tried everything to fix this but I’m still in a boot loop. System restore didn’t work. It won’t even let me factory reset it. submitted by /u/noisette666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmkmpl/critical_process_died_error/
  10. Error: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: Critical Process Died: Buenas, llevo semanas intentando arreglar este error, he intentado hacer lo mismo que en otros hilos sfc,dism... y nada funciona, en todos me da pantalla azul con el error de critical process died. Dism al 83% me da error y ya no se que mas hacer.... alguien me podria ayudar...