Windows 10: Critical Process Died error. Nothing works please help.

Discus and support Critical Process Died error. Nothing works please help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i was playing warzone(Medium Graphics, some on low, 1920x1080 resolution) I tried closing the game and it froze. I pressed ctrl+alt+del to open Task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TasteTestedDaRainbow, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Critical Process Died error. Nothing works please help.

So i was playing warzone(Medium Graphics, some on low, 1920x1080 resolution) I tried closing the game and it froze. I pressed ctrl+alt+del to open Task Manager and then the whole PC froze. So I held the power button and the PC closed. When i tried opening it i had the Critical Process Died blue screen error. I once again tried rebooting the PC and it didn't work so I went off to youtube for some tutorials. Tried everything nothing worked. So I decide i was going to install windows from a usb flash drive. I went off and blught a 16GB flash drive followed a tutorial to format it on Mac(as it was the only computer I had in the house) and I put it directly in the motherboard usb drives. So I opened the boot menu and set the usb drive as a priority but the computer still goes to the critical process blue screen. Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/TasteTestedDaRainbow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TasteTestedDaRainbow, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Critical Process Died error. Nothing works please help.

1. Critical Process Died error. Nothing works please help. - Similar Threads - Critical Process Died

2. Critical process died literally nothings worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical process died literally nothings worked: Ive been dealing with this all day but my pc has had the bsod critical process died chkdsk hasnt worked nor the boot commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-literally-nothings-worked/320fafa1-d6d9-4e93-a57b-f88c38b3cfaa
  3. Critical process died literally nothings worked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical process died literally nothings worked: Ive been dealing with this all day but my pc has had the bsod critical process died chkdsk hasnt worked nor the boot commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-literally-nothings-worked/320fafa1-d6d9-4e93-a57b-f88c38b3cfaa
  4. Windows 10“Critical Process Died” Error PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10“Critical Process Died” Error PLEASE HELP: Hi,I am getting following error in Windows 10“Critical Process Died” Error PLEASE HELP.I tried reset/reinstall OS and updated all the drivers, still facing same issue and finally upgraded to windows 11. Still issue persists.Regards,Ramaiah...
  5. Windows 10“Critical Process Died” Error PLEASE HELP

Windows 10“Critical Process Died” Error PLEASE HELP: Hi,I am getting following error in Windows 10“Critical Process Died” Error PLEASE HELP.I tried reset/reinstall OS and updated all the drivers, still facing same issue and finally upgraded to windows 11. Still issue persists.Regards,Ramaiah...
  6. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED PLEASE HELP ME!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED PLEASE HELP ME!: So i have a keyboard but every time i turn on my pc it starts up as normal but doesn't finish instead it goes to the automatic repair screen and i try to reset it but its been a year since i have been on my pc and i do not remember the password to it so i can not run command...
  7. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED PLEASE HELP ME!

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED PLEASE HELP ME!: So i have a keyboard but every time i turn on my pc it starts up as normal but doesn't finish instead it goes to the automatic repair screen and i try to reset it but its been a year since i have been on my pc and i do not remember the password to it so i can not run command...
  8. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED PLEASE HELP ME!

9. Random Bsod "Critical Process Died" nothing helps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Bsod "Critical Process Died" nothing helps: Hello, for a month I´ve been having the problem of getting this random bsod frequently. I don´t assume its because of a program because I haven´t installed anything new, and for a long time it was going fine and my drivers all seem up tp date. I´ve tried chkdsk, sfc scan,...
  10. Windows “Critical Process Died” Error PLEASE HELP

Windows “Critical Process Died” Error PLEASE HELP: Disappointed, after trying a system restore due to the latest system update bugging out my laptop and some keys on my keyboard had stopped working, i was greeted by the blue screen of death “Critical_Process_Died”. I have tried to boot in all safe modes but it does not boot...