Windows 10: Critical Process Died - how to fix?

Discus and support Critical Process Died - how to fix? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can’t get my computer to work properly anymore. It is a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10.I have tried restarting, but no success. It seems to be stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SC4009, Mar 6, 2022.

1. SC4009 Win User

Critical Process Died - how to fix?

I can’t get my computer to work properly anymore. It is a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10.I have tried restarting, but no success. It seems to be stuck in a loop.Under Advanced Options, I have tried -Startup Repair - it didn’t work.Startup Settings - number 5, enable safe mode with networking. That didn’t work, the critical process died error shows again.Uninstall updates- i tried both quality and latest feature update and that doesnt work - it says ran into a problem and wont be able to uninstall the latest update.System Restore - i pick the last system restore point which was about 2 weeks ag

:)

SC4009, Mar 6, 2022
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 6, 2022
  3. "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" Blue Screen

Hello,

Try temporarily removing the third-party conflicting software. Also try suggestions mentioned here and see if they helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-critical-process-...

Let us know if this helps!

Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 6, 2022
  4. singh Win User

Critical Process Died on windows 10 setup

Ive just opened event viewer as you suggested but I cant seem to find any error that says "critical process died"
    Critical Process Died - how to fix? [​IMG]

I have attached a screenshot of the event viewer. I have scrolled to the bottom to where it first booted up.

Ive downloaded the software you sent the link for but I'm not sure how to use it as nothing shows up when I load it.

singh, Mar 6, 2022
Thema:

1. Critical Process Died - how to fix? - Similar Threads - Critical Process Died

2. How to fix critical process died?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix critical process died?: Hello,When I open my pc it don't enter the desktop it immediately crash the blue screenAnd the stop code is: critical process diedPlease I need an solution for this problem...
  3. How to fix critical process died?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix critical process died?: Hello,When I open my pc it don't enter the desktop it immediately crash the blue screenAnd the stop code is: critical process diedPlease I need an solution for this problem...
  4. How to fix critical process died?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to fix Critical process died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix Critical process died: It all started when my loose power supply cable made my pc shut down then on then off again and when i finally opened it properly the blue screen with stop code critical process died started appearing. i tried commands and restoring to a point but it didnt work can someone...
  6. How to fix Critical process died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Critical process died: It all started when my loose power supply cable made my pc shut down then on then off again and when i finally opened it properly the blue screen with stop code critical process died started appearing. i tried commands and restoring to a point but it didnt work can someone...
  7. How to fix Critical process died

8. Critical Process Died - how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died - how to fix?: I can’t get my computer to work properly anymore. It is a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10.I have tried restarting, but no success. It seems to be stuck in a loop.Under Advanced Options, I have tried -Startup Repair - it didn’t work.Startup Settings - number 5, enable safe mode...
  9. Critical Process Died - how to fix?

Critical Process Died - how to fix?: I can’t get my computer to work properly anymore. It is a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10.I have tried restarting, but no success. It seems to be stuck in a loop.Under Advanced Options, I have tried -Startup Repair - it didn’t work.Startup Settings - number 5, enable safe mode...
  10. Critical process died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical process died: I receive the issue Critical process died after each booting. I can not roll back to the restore point because I get the same error. The Safe Mode didn’t help either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/4cbc9ee9-0a1b-4c14-a983-1881d5d2e2ef