Windows 10: critical process died, no solution has worked, last resort??

Discus and support critical process died, no solution has worked, last resort?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloI got a bsod with critical_process_died after a restart because my laptop was slow. It automatically entered the windows repair interface-thingy,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HansKV, Aug 11, 2022.

1. HansKV Win User

critical process died, no solution has worked, last resort??

HelloI got a bsod with critical_process_died after a restart because my laptop was slow. It automatically entered the windows repair interface-thingy, where i tried the usual restarting, startup repair. They didnt work, and actually made the thing worse by showing the BSoD. Then it also showed the windows repair interface. I then tried googling and using solutions from different sites.I cant enter safe mode, cant open cmd, cant boot into windows. It requires admin account password, which promptly, i cannot remember.Whats the last solution before full factory reset? I heard i can use a "custom

:)

HansKV, Aug 11, 2022

2. critical process died

I have tried all that was suggested and still can't get my computer to start in windows. I still keep getting "critical process died" and "stop code" and nothing has worked.

SuzanneRussell2, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Critical Process Died

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Kindly follow the steps in these sites:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/critical-process...

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/critical-process-...

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information with reference. Thoroughly research products advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it. Watch out for ads
    on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

GaneshGandhi1982, Aug 11, 2022
  4. critical process died, no solution has worked, last resort??

Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

critical process died, no solution has worked, last resort??

1. critical process died, no solution has worked, last resort?? - Similar Threads - critical process died

2. Critical process died: solutions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical process died: solutions?: I am blocked in the loop of the Blue screen of death and the PC dont work despite i try to do all the repararions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-solutions/a6b8ca51-1823-49eb-a5ea-a52a892e359a
  3. Critical process died: solutions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical process died: solutions?: I am blocked in the loop of the Blue screen of death and the PC dont work despite i try to do all the repararions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-solutions/a6b8ca51-1823-49eb-a5ea-a52a892e359a
  4. Critical process has died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical process has died: Hi, I have been getting BSOD regularly the last few days, ever hour or twoI took it in about 6 months to a local shop, they said all components check out under stress test.and it must be a peripheral. Cut to now, I have had no issues after slowly reintroducing my peripherals...
  5. Critical process has died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical process has died: Hi, I have been getting BSOD regularly the last few days, ever hour or twoI took it in about 6 months to a local shop, they said all components check out under stress test.and it must be a peripheral. Cut to now, I have had no issues after slowly reintroducing my peripherals...
  6. Critical process has died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. critical process died, no solution has worked, last resort??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    critical process died, no solution has worked, last resort??: HelloI got a bsod with critical_process_died after a restart because my laptop was slow. It automatically entered the windows repair interface-thingy, where i tried the usual restarting, startup repair. They didnt work, and actually made the thing worse by showing the BSoD....
  8. critical process died, no solution has worked, last resort??

critical process died, no solution has worked, last resort??: HelloI got a bsod with critical_process_died after a restart because my laptop was slow. It automatically entered the windows repair interface-thingy, where i tried the usual restarting, startup repair. They didnt work, and actually made the thing worse by showing the BSoD....
  9. Critical process died

Critical process died: I receive the issue Critical process died after each booting. I can not roll back to the restore point because I get the same error. The Safe Mode didn’t help either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/4cbc9ee9-0a1b-4c14-a983-1881d5d2e2ef
  10. BSOD: "Critical process died" - No solutions in the recovery environment are working

BSOD: "Critical process died" - No solutions in the recovery environment are working: The problem: When I start my PC, Windows fails to boot and I get a blue screen with "Stop code: Critical process died". I am unable to enter the desktop. It then restarts and attempts an automatic repair, but fails and takes me to the Recovery Environment Here, I tried many...