Windows 10: Critical Process Died on startup

Discus and support Critical Process Died on startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello there I am experiencing an issue with startup on my pc. I am getting the "Critical process died" error then it attempts to diagnose and repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TitanX77, Apr 28, 2020.

1. TitanX77 Win User

Critical Process Died on startup

hello there I am experiencing an issue with startup on my pc. I am getting the "Critical process died" error then it attempts to diagnose and repair but always fails. I have attempted several times to start windows in safe mode and that fails, I have tried to perform system restore and it will not let me and finally I have tried to reset the pc and it also fails. What do I do?

:)

TitanX77, Apr 28, 2020

2. critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Critical Process Died on startup

Critical process died

Critical process died in windows 10 and startup recovery (through bootable flash drive) is showing unable to repair

what to do

AbhishekDua, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Critical Process Died on startup

1. Critical Process Died on startup - Similar Threads - Critical Process Died

2. Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical Process Died: So I recently got this, and and it would restart the computer, but I’d turn it off and on before it could restart so it would go back to my main screen, but today I just let it go all the way through and now it’s making me reinstall windows 10 with the product key. It’s been...
  3. Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Process Died: I can't start the computer, I always get the blue screen with the stop code critical process died. I tried restoring the system but it asked to turn on protection for the disk. I tried to do so through commands (net start vss, rstrui) and even though I was allowed to choose a...
  4. Critical process died

Critical process died: Showing blue screen error in which critical process died also windows 10 not startup or boot showing again and again blue screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/1c0f81cd-d8d9-4558-9e22-a8abdda06e8b
  5. Critical Process Died

Critical Process Died: Link to my minidumps folder According to WhoCrashed this happened: On Sat 9/26/2020 3:27:15 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\092620-13687-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe...
  6. Critical Process Died, Windows stuck on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died, Windows stuck on startup?: Yesterday I bought a HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop, just after that I tried to install the driver updates from HP support assistant, but after long 6 hour, it's restarted on itself but after than showing we ran into a problem. Even after that automatic repair starts, but it also...
  7. Critical process died BSOD on startup

Critical process died BSOD on startup: Hi everyone, I've been having a lot of troubles with my laptop recently. At first, i started getting the atikmdag.sys BSOD about a week ago and it started happening after i used AMD software to update my drivers. Without updating with AMD software, i was unable to change my...
  8. Critical process died

Critical process died: I receive the issue Critical process died after each booting. I can not roll back to the restore point because I get the same error. The Safe Mode didn’t help either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/4cbc9ee9-0a1b-4c14-a983-1881d5d2e2ef
  9. "Critical process died" loops on startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Critical process died" loops on startup.: Ive been getting randomly getting bsod on my pc. If a game such as fortnite was running though, it would never crash. Now i am getting the bsod on startup and am unable to do anything. Im not even able to reinstall windows. I have already tested the psu, ram, gpu, and mobo....
  10. Critical Process Died BSOD on Startup

Critical Process Died BSOD on Startup: Hello all, I just recently started having this issue. When I boot the PC, it immediately goes to this BSOD. Auto repair obviously wasn't able to fix it. I can't really post a crash dump as I can't even get into Windows. I don't really know what this error means, but here is...