Windows 10: Critical Process Died while gaming

Discus and support Critical Process Died while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A couple of days ago I have updated my AMD GPU drivers to the latest version (2020), and I used Windows Update to install other updates in general.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lucpop, Mar 14, 2020.

1. lucpop Win User

Critical Process Died while gaming

A couple of days ago I have updated my AMD GPU drivers to the latest version (2020), and I used Windows Update to install other updates in general. After I've done this, when I was playing Fortnite or FIFA 20 the Windows 10 crashed after a while. So I decided to format the Windows. Well, after that I updated Windows till the last version (cause if I didn't do this I couldn't install Framework 4.7.2) and used the old drivers of AMD GPU (RX 580). But when I play about 5-10 min of Fortnite or...

lucpop, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 14, 2020
  3. singh Win User
    Critical Process Died on windows 10 setup

Ive just opened event viewer as you suggested but I cant seem to find any error that says "critical process died"
    Critical Process Died while gaming [​IMG]

I have attached a screenshot of the event viewer. I have scrolled to the bottom to where it first booted up.

Ive downloaded the software you sent the link for but I'm not sure how to use it as nothing shows up when I load it.

singh, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Critical Process Died while gaming

Critical Process Died

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Kindly follow the steps in these sites:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/critical-process...

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/critical-process-...

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information with reference. Thoroughly research products advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it. Watch out for ads
    on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

GaneshGandhi1982, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Critical Process Died while gaming - Similar Threads - Critical Process Died

2. Critical Process Died BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died BSOD while gaming: Hi there,I'm trying to find a way to fix my recent problem: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED when I'm gaming.My Setup Windows 11 ProRyzen 5950X B0 SteppingGSkill 2x32GB DDR4 C16 Dual RankAsus ROG Crosshair VIII Impact with last BIOS v4304Samsung 980 Pro 2TB PCIe 4.0 4xSamsung 970 Evo...
  3. Critical Process Died BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process Died BSOD while gaming: Hi there,I'm trying to find a way to fix my recent problem: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED when I'm gaming.My Setup Windows 11 ProRyzen 5950X B0 SteppingGSkill 2x32GB DDR4 C16 Dual RankAsus ROG Crosshair VIII Impact with last BIOS v4304Samsung 980 Pro 2TB PCIe 4.0 4xSamsung 970 Evo...
  4. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED while gaming: So ive been playing this game for 2 weeks now, and since yesterday after i play some 2 hours of it i get critical process died.i tried dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and error checking the disks, also troubleshooting doesnt work.i also get this error when i try to...
  5. Critical process died while working

Critical process died while working: Hello,I have the following problem.Windows 10, 64 bit, started, desktop appeared and startup applications were starting one by one.Suddenly blue screen appeared, with stop code "critical process died".The day before this I installed R, RStudio, RTools, and some R packages. I...
  6. BSOD Critical Process Died. Usually while Gaming.

BSOD Critical Process Died. Usually while Gaming.: Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 10.0, Build 19041 19041.vb_release.191206-1406 Language: English Regional Setting: English System Manufacturer: System manufacturer System Model: System Product Name BIOS: 3602...
  7. critical process died while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    critical process died while gaming: Hello, i have problem that my system keep crashing when i am playing i try updating video card and windows but still same problem i am playing on desktop spec : i7-8700k 32GB ram 24 for now m.2 for windows HDD for games and 3 extra HDD and SSD i am playing in...
  8. Critical process died

Critical process died: I receive the issue Critical process died after each booting. I can not roll back to the restore point because I get the same error. The Safe Mode didn’t help either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/4cbc9ee9-0a1b-4c14-a983-1881d5d2e2ef
  9. Critical Process Died BSOD While Gaming

Critical Process Died BSOD While Gaming: When I'm gaming, I get that Critical Process Died BSOD error. -I reinstalled windows. -Deleted GPU driver and reinstalled it. -Ran SFC and DISM. -Ran virus scan. -Watched the temperatures while gaming (never goes above 70-75)...
  10. BSOD Critical Process Died While Gaming

BSOD Critical Process Died While Gaming: Yesterday I started getting a BSOD of Critical Process Died while gaming. It doesn't happen right away, and it seems to vary in time, but it always seems to happen within 5 minutes or so. Also, it always freezes a bit before and a few times I have had a window pop up asking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ciritical process died RX580 AMD

2. fifa critical process died

3. critical process died fifa