Windows 10: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Discus and support CRITICAL PROCESS DIED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am always getting Blue Screen whenever I'm trying to start my computer windows 10 . Stop code : CRITICAL PROCESS DIED Day before yesterday once it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Om Prakash 23, Aug 6, 2020.

1. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

I am always getting Blue Screen whenever I'm trying to start my computer windows 10 .

Stop code : CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Day before yesterday once it stopped responding , neither Ctrl + Alt+ Delete nor any of the functions is working. But then the next day yesterday it was working with some lags .Today I can't even able to get into the destop.

Please help me to get rid of this problem.

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED [​IMG]

:)

Om Prakash 23, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 6, 2020
  3. singh Win User
    Critical Process Died on windows 10 setup

Ive just opened event viewer as you suggested but I cant seem to find any error that says "critical process died"
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED [​IMG]

I have attached a screenshot of the event viewer. I have scrolled to the bottom to where it first booted up.

Ive downloaded the software you sent the link for but I'm not sure how to use it as nothing shows up when I load it.

singh, Aug 6, 2020
  4. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Critical Process Died

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Kindly follow the steps in these sites:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/critical-process...

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/critical-process-...

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information with reference. Thoroughly research products advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it. Watch out for ads
    on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

GaneshGandhi1982, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

1. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED - Similar Threads - CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

2. Critical process died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical process died: My MSI laptop suddenly went into BIOS and said NO MEDIA PRESENTI assumed the SSD failed, as the PC did not recognize it.I purchased a replacement and the PC recognized it when I installed it. I then installed the old one and the PC recognized itas well at that time.I tried to...
  3. critical process died

critical process died: Will not boot,done loads of trying but no sucess https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/fa719e8b-6a62-4fe9-a5d0-9a7e46fe0508
  4. Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical Process Died: So I recently got this, and and it would restart the computer, but I’d turn it off and on before it could restart so it would go back to my main screen, but today I just let it go all the way through and now it’s making me reinstall windows 10 with the product key. It’s been...
  5. Critical Process Died

Critical Process Died: I can't start the computer, I always get the blue screen with the stop code critical process died. I tried restoring the system but it asked to turn on protection for the disk. I tried to do so through commands (net start vss, rstrui) and even though I was allowed to choose a...
  6. Critical process died

Critical process died: Showing blue screen error in which critical process died also windows 10 not startup or boot showing again and again blue screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/1c0f81cd-d8d9-4558-9e22-a8abdda06e8b
  7. Critical Process Died

Critical Process Died: Link to my minidumps folder According to WhoCrashed this happened: On Sat 9/26/2020 3:27:15 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\092620-13687-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe...
  8. Critical process died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical process died: I am having the error "critical process died" and the blue screen. I am trying all the fixes that have been suggested. Now the PC is "scanning a repairing drive C:". It says it is 100% complete but has been that way for some time now. It is still spinning so I hate to...
  9. Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical Process Died: On 06-02-2020 yesterday i cleaned my files and windows moved everything to One Drive. This morning I noticed all of my icons on my desktop had changed to the Internet Explorer icon. I followed numerous steps to resolve my issue and none worked. One of the steps had me...
  10. Critical process died

Critical process died: I receive the issue Critical process died after each booting. I can not roll back to the restore point because I get the same error. The Safe Mode didn’t help either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/4cbc9ee9-0a1b-4c14-a983-1881d5d2e2ef