Windows 10: Critical Service Failure

Discus and support Critical Service Failure in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I updated my laptop last week, turned it on today and came up with a Critical Service Failure whereby it wouldn’t let me log in. I managed to bypass... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JodieFowkes, Apr 14, 2019 at 12:07 PM.

1. Critical Service Failure

I updated my laptop last week, turned it on today and came up with a Critical Service Failure whereby it wouldn’t let me log in. I managed to bypass this to complete my studies today, however i’ve tried restarting my laptop again and it has come up with the same error message. Can you please advise how I get rid of this permanently? As mentioned, this issue did not occur until my laptop installed updates the last time I was on it.

Thanks,

:)

2. WDF violation and critical service failure on Windows 10

Original Title: Repair tool keeps running

keep getting error messages WDF violation and critical service failure. Can't get back on computer

AmeliaRoehrich, Apr 14, 2019 at 12:09 PM
  3. WDF violation and critical service failure on Windows 10

Hi Amelia,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the error you are getting with WDF violation and critical service failure.

Please answer the following for us to assist you better:

1. Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

2.What is the anti-virus program on the computer?

I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot with BSOD on Windows 10:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Thank you.

4. Critical Service Failure

Critical Service Failure

I cannot open Windows 10. I originally had Windows 7, but upgraded to Windows 10 before the 2016 deadline. I do not remember getting a new product key. I restarted my lap top today and I got a blue screen that says there is a Critical Service Failure.
    I cannot get to any helpful screens. Cannot get to Safe Mode. Microsoft Support was in the process of helping me delete and restore Windows 10, but they did not accept the Windows 7 Product Key and wanted to charge me $119.00 after first telling me that
    they were not a fee-based site. I cannot get in touch with anyone else at Microsoft to find out what is really going on. Has anyone else out there had this same, or a similar, problem?

CharlesGrimes2, Apr 14, 2019 at 12:09 PM
Thema:

Critical Service Failure

1. Critical Service Failure - Similar Threads - Critical Service Failure

2. Customer Service is a failure.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Customer Service is a failure.: I thought I would love to chime into some of these forum responses but it seems like it may be company policy to lock every negative post down so people can not reply. Which in a nutshell seems to be your company policy regarding everything. Your customer support sucks...
  3. Critical Service Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Service Failure: Using HP and had no issue. Put laptop to sleep. Went to reopen went to blue screen labeled AUTOMATIC REPAIR. Advanced options ran chkdsk errors found Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in user by another process. Checkdsk may run if this volume is dismounted first. ALL...
  4. CRITICAL SERVICE FAILURE Windows 10

CRITICAL SERVICE FAILURE Windows 10: HELP???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-service-failure-windows-10/478e171c-9c69-4830-95ed-8f3932e1ee89
  5. CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED: today when I was restarting my pc it suddenly take longer time and blue screen came in the last line it was written CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED you can search later. after some time I search online for it and I now saw my desktop back. but after full system scan I restart my pc...
  6. Critical service error.

Critical service error.: I'm receiving a critical service error when starting my computer. I have done some research and watched some videos. However everything is directing me to the advanced repair screen. The problem is after I receive the error message I see the windows logo again with a message...
  7. Battery and service critical failure

Battery and service critical failure: Hey guys, Every time my laptop runs out of battery and it shuts down, and I turn it back on ,it always gives me the BSOD. Always "critical_service_error". I have all my drivers up to date. Last time I fixed this by resetting the windows which erased all other programs I...
  8. Critical system failure

Critical system failure: I‘ve received a message saying I have ‘Critical system failure’ in my Windows 10 three times during a week. The system requires me to reset my laptop but every time I do it, it writes that some programs are missing. Any help is appreciated....
  9. critical service failed

critical service failed: -i had updated my windows 10, and then all of a sudden i am in an infinite loop -i notice all the other videos online allowed the user, after a few restarts, a list of options such as reseting your pc or go into command prompt -my computer does not give me the option, and...
  10. BSOD Critical Service Failure - Restart Loop

BSOD Critical Service Failure - Restart Loop: Hi everyone. I just turned on my computer this morning and got the bsod. I've surfed on different threads to try and solve my problem but nothing worked: - System restore - On the first attempt i got an error saying that windows could not find a file from the services...