Windows 10: Critical Structure Corruption

Discus and support Critical Structure Corruption in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Recently, I had just updated my AMD drivers which took about an hour. Once that had finished I watched a video on Youtube. About 2 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by youngtomlin, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Critical Structure Corruption

Hello

Recently, I had just updated my AMD drivers which took about an hour. Once that had finished I watched a video on Youtube. About 2 minutes into that video, my computer froze with a weird buzzing sound and then it crashed. I am guessing it has something to do with the AMD drivers but I am not sure. I have uploaded the DM Log collector's file.

I hope you have enough infomation.

Thanks *BiggrinAttachment 76684

:)

youngtomlin, Apr 24, 2016

2. Blue screen death "critical structure corruption error"

Original title: critical structure corruption error

hi, i am facing a blue screen death suddenly and the error is critical structure corruption, it happens every time since last couple of days am i am totally irritated. please help me out. critical structure corruption error

Bibhu PrasadDas, Apr 24, 2016
  3. windows.com/stopcode

CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

Caesar_555, Apr 24, 2016
  4. Critical Structure Corruption

Hi,

Looking at your uploaded file you appear to have suffered a memory issue.

That is the info from your file & a lot of page file errors. HDD or RAM memory failing?

Lottiemansion, Apr 24, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Did you change or add memory since the last time? If not then I've missed it and Acer is bad in configuring a laptop.
    Your system has 2 different models & makes of memory, this often causes problems, in this case also because the voltage they need is different.
    The recommended thing to do is to remove the 2GB Hynix stick.
    Code: [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 000ch] Physical Memory Array Handle 000bh Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 4096MB Form Factor 0dh - SODIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator DIMM 0 Bank Locator CHANNEL A Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 4080h - Synchronous Speed 800MHz Manufacturer Kingston Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number ACR16D3LS1KFG/4G [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 34 - Handle 000dh] Physical Memory Array Handle 000bh Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 2048MB Form Factor 0dh - SODIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator DIMM 1 Bank Locator CHANNEL A Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 4080h - Synchronous Speed 800MHz Manufacturer [String Not Specified] Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number HMT425S6AFR6A-PB[/quote]

6. Right, I have never done this before and I probably will do something wrong. Also I will only have 4GB of RAM after this tweak, right. I am guessing I will have to replace the stick with the correct manufacturer. Well, I am NEVER buying a Acer laptop again, that's for sure.

Does anyone have any inscructions on how to remove a stick of RAM. I'm not too bad when it comes to using the PC but taking it apart is a whole new subject *Biggrin

Oh, and I have never added, or removed RAM from this PC.

7. axe0 New Member
    I have seen a lot of videos where they take out keyboard, I don't really understand why but it could be that that is required for your laptop.
    Here is a video that will show you how to do it, it is pretty much the same for a lot of laptops although there are slightly changes sometimes.
    [youtube]BSlsmwIS6Yo[/youtube]

8. Critical Structure Corruption

Excellent, I will do this when I next have some free time. Thanks Lottiemansion and axe0. Also, what is the other brand of RAM as I game on this laptop I kinda need 6BG of RAM so I want to add another 2GB of the same brand. Or, is that a bad idea?

9. Right, I have removed the stick of RAM that was causing problems and I left it a while to see if that solved the problem. Have not had a problem! Thank you axe0 and lottiemansion for helping me solve my problem.

Marked as solved!

youngtomlin, Apr 29, 2016
  10. supernova Win User
    Hello, recently i just tried to install daemon/Alcohol120 and thats when my problem is starting, please help
    Attachment 78703

supernova, May 7, 2016
  11. Just to let you know, this is a solved thread. You need to make a new thread so people can help you. Hope you can get your problem solved. Oh, and by the way Daemon Tools are a very big cause of BSOD's. I would unistall it if I were you.

youngtomlin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Critical Structure Corruption

1. Critical Structure Corruption - Similar Threads - Critical Structure Corruption

2. Critical Structure Corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Structure Corruption: Hello, I've updated to the latest Win 11 build and then crashes started to appear. I've looked trough the dump file but couldn't find anything helpfull.Could anyone help me with what could be causing that?Link for the dumpfileHere is it analyzed: 3: kd> !analyze...
  3. Critical Structure Corruption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Structure Corruption: Hello, I've updated to the latest Win 11 build and then crashes started to appear. I've looked trough the dump file but couldn't find anything helpfull.Could anyone help me with what could be causing that?Link for the dumpfileHere is it analyzed: 3: kd> !analyze...
  4. Critical Structure Corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Structure Corruption: https://mega.nz/file/djYXXQwT#bVxYcT6-HIbrQMhaEV8WlzHWSBwWWZMYuiak33UlyzE - minidmp fileI've never seen this bluescreen before. It's probably hardware, and yous are the experts, I can only get a surface level read with bluescreenreader. So please help....
  5. Critical Structure Corruption

Critical Structure Corruption: Hello,I see a BSOD when the Laptop wakes up from sleep. BSOD Critical Structure Corruption it happens every few days. code 0x00000109 0xa3a01bdfcbf047aa, 0x0000000000000000, 0x08d56b66708974fd, 0x0000000000000101.I tried to look online what can be done mdsched.exe didn'r...
  6. Critical Structure Corruption

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Critical Structure Corruption: Dear all, I recently suffered a BSOD error. The code was a Critical Structure Corruption. The problem report shows: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 1a1 Parameter 1: ffffa40fc8788080 Parameter 2: 0 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:...
  7. Critical Structure Corruption

Critical Structure Corruption: Hi! I am having the following issue: every now and again my system crashes and a get a "critical structure corruption". I used the Event Log to get the following info - "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000109 0xa3a01a64cd504759,...
  8. Critical Structure Corruption

Critical Structure Corruption: Hi, Sometimes when gaming or even watching YouTube my computer will BSOD with the critical structure corruption error. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlsThDlH0X1-imUJrbh9vBcVlmPG https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlsThDlH0X1-imT0FmtnS1_iXSgJ?e=rOh2JB Heres my msinfo and dmp...
  9. CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION

CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION: Dear Sir / Madam My compute keeps crashing, several time a day with BSOD with notification: "Your computer ran into a problem and need to restart. Were just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" In the event...
  10. Critical structure corruption?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Critical structure corruption?: I know this is a fairly common issue but all of the online guides seem to be the same "update drivars", well i did and I'm still getting it. I've heard emulators can cause this issue, which i have 2 of. Should i delete them? Any other solutions? submitted by /u/SaggyDaddies...