Windows 10: Critical system dead blue screen

Discus and support Critical system dead blue screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need some serios help, I reset my Asus Rog Zepherous G on purpose with hopes of fixing my audio because i could her nothing. It was a hard reset. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chris needs help plz, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Critical system dead blue screen

I need some serios help, I reset my Asus Rog Zepherous G on purpose with hopes of fixing my audio because i could her nothing. It was a hard reset. But one to just keep my personal info thats it.

THE PROBLEM: It wont let me get to the safe screen from the blue screen. When i hit 5 from the ten options it just says they encountered a problem and it needs to reset. Im in a circle of blue screens.

what do i do???

Is my nice laptop gone for forever???!!!???

:)

Chris needs help plz, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Critical system dead blue screen

Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Critical system dead blue screen

1. Critical system dead blue screen - Similar Threads - Critical system dead

2. CRITICAL PROCESS DEAD blue screen message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL PROCESS DEAD blue screen message: i played one my computer yesterday and then i turned off the computer and took out the power cord as i usually do when i tirned on my computer this morning it was completely broken and stuck in the automatic repair loop and sometimes show the blue screen error:...
  3. CRITICAL PROCESS DEAD blue screen message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CRITICAL PROCESS DEAD blue screen message: i played one my computer yesterday and then i turned off the computer and took out the power cord as i usually do when i tirned on my computer this morning it was completely broken and stuck in the automatic repair loop and sometimes show the blue screen error:...
  4. BLue screen of Dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLue screen of Dead: Problem: After installation SSD with zero defect, I works fine for 1 month but suddenly I received BSOD Today. I had received different stope code on each restart. It's hard for me to find problem. And moreover I try all option. Chkdsk, Restore didn't work. Even reset didn't...
  5. BLue screen of Dead

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLue screen of Dead: Problem: After installation SSD with zero defect, I works fine for 1 month but suddenly I received BSOD Today. I had received different stope code on each restart. It's hard for me to find problem. And moreover I try all option. Chkdsk, Restore didn't work. Even reset didn't...
  6. BLue screen of Dead

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen of dead

Blue screen of dead: Since the day one, I'm having issues with this new PC several years now. I came to believe that it was due to the sound card I had asus xonar stx and somehow I ignored the issues. Recently I removed the card from the PC and my issues still continued. Today I decided to do a...
  8. Blue screen of dead

Blue screen of dead: Hi! I have a problem with my new ASUS TUF FX505 (Intel core i5 8300H, NVIDIA GTX 1050 4GB, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD). Since I have installed Fifa 19 and Mortal kombat XL, I have a problem with BSOD and DirectX. BSOD appears in random intervals with the following messages: 1. DRIVER...
  9. Blue screen of dead

Blue screen of dead: Hi! I have a problem with my new ASUS TUF FX505 (Intel core i5 8300H, NVIDIA GTX 1050 4GB, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD). Since I have installed Fifa 19 and Mortal kombat XL, I have a problem with BSOD and DirectX. BSOD appears in random intervals with the following messages: 1. DRIVER...
  10. Blue screen of the dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of the dead: Hello everyone, it's been now a good 2-3 weeks since i'm getting those bsod coming from a driver which i cannot find. Only happen when i play Battlefield 5, Even aida after 10hours of stress test isn't crashing/bsod Can you help me to discover which driver (verifier ain't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. critical program dead blue screen