Windows 10: Critical System driver is missing or corrupt. Automatic repair fails.

Discus and support Critical System driver is missing or corrupt. Automatic repair fails. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the clone has the corrupted files as i only just cloned it before posting here, how would that work Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by subby, Dec 28, 2017.

1. subby Win User

Critical System driver is missing or corrupt. Automatic repair fails.

the clone has the corrupted files as i only just cloned it before posting here, how would that work

subby, Dec 30, 2017
  2. axe0 New Member

Sorry, I missed a word
    "the clone of the HD was done 2 days ago, not before the corrupt windows file/s"

3. subby Win User
    I've completed the Clean install of Windows, activated and upto date. Now just installing software, and figuring out how to find products keys and email signatures and so on.

subby, Dec 30, 2017
  4. subby Win User

Computer running fine after clean install of Windows. Restored all personal files, and downloaded/install the software. No problems for 2 days now.

subby, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Critical System driver is missing or corrupt. Automatic repair fails. - Similar Threads - Critical System driver

2. Wof.sys, critical driver missing or corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wof.sys, critical driver missing or corrupt: What should i do? wof.sys showing 0 bytes, when i loggedin through different os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wofsys-critical-driver-missing-or-corrupt/0c289a53-08de-44db-89df-3d63c0c65635
  3. Wof.sys, critical driver missing or corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wof.sys, critical driver missing or corrupt: What should i do? wof.sys showing 0 bytes, when i loggedin through different os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wofsys-critical-driver-missing-or-corrupt/0c289a53-08de-44db-89df-3d63c0c65635
  4. Wof.sys, critical driver missing or corrupt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recovery Error ACPI.sys Your Pc needs to be repaired a critical system driver is missing or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Error ACPI.sys Your Pc needs to be repaired a critical system driver is missing or...: Hello My Pc is facing some problem while booting I don't have a installation disc The last Time I was using it I ran a sfc scan which said it found corrupt files but can't fix and I ran A Dism scan and reinstall the disk driver which had some problems and I can't start any...
  6. Recovery Error ACPI.sys Your Pc needs to be repaired a critical system driver is missing or...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Error ACPI.sys Your Pc needs to be repaired a critical system driver is missing or...: Hello My Pc is facing some problem while booting I don't have a installation disc The last Time I was using it I ran a sfc scan which said it found corrupt files but can't fix and I ran A Dism scan and reinstall the disk driver which had some problems and I can't start any...
  7. Failed System Restore - Failed Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Failed System Restore - Failed Automatic Repair: Greetings everyone. I attempted to Restore (Recover/Reset - whatever it's called now) my 11 month old Lenovo laptop to a previous date. After about 15 minutes it displayed a message saying the process failed and would restart. It never restarted, just shut down. I manually...
  8. Failed System Restore - Failed Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed System Restore - Failed Automatic Repair: Greetings everyone. I attempted to Restore (Recover/Reset - whatever it's called now) my 11 month old Lenovo laptop to a previous date. After about 15 minutes it displayed a message saying the process failed and would restart. It never restarted, just shut down. I manually...
  9. Repair corrupted and missing system files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Repair corrupted and missing system files.: 1st method try performing sfc 1. Open start menu 2. Type cmd 3. Run cmd as aministrator 4. Type sfc /scannow 2nd method dism In cmd type dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth...
  10. Critical Service Failed - Automatic Repair and Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Support
    Critical Service Failed - Automatic Repair and Advanced Options: Hi. My first post so bear with me please. Running Windows 10 for about 6 months, on Acer Aspire 5742 (500 GB with i5 processor, 4 GB DDR3) laptop with no major problems. While using DiskCleanup to remove about 10GB of files in Recycle Bin, Temporary files etc, I noticed that...