Windows 10: critical system failure's due to using ableton live 10.

Discus and support critical system failure's due to using ableton live 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, so I'm a music producer and lately, I've been experiencing a very annoying error which causes my computer to reboot itself. upon looking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brecht Smets, Feb 26, 2019.

1. critical system failure's due to using ableton live 10.

hello,

so I'm a music producer and lately, I've been experiencing a very annoying error which causes my computer to reboot itself.

upon looking through the windows event viewer several errors popped up all causing my pc to restart.

error's are:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffa58fe4b7c028, 0x00000000b2000000, 0x0000000000070005). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: c096aeaa-53c6-471f-9da5-0d3317f9553b.

The vsservp service failed to start due to the following error:
    The system cannot find the file specified.

The Origin Web Helper Service service failed to start due to the following error:

The system cannot find the file specified.

Error setting traits on Provider {8444a4fb-d8d3-4f38-84f8-89960a1ef12f}. Error: 0xC0000001

Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

The previous system shutdown at 9:58:08 PM on ‎2/‎26/‎2019 was unexpected.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

Windows.SecurityCenter.WscDataProtection

and APPID

Unavailable

to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffc00a90d7c028, 0x00000000b2000000, 0x0000000000070005). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 79961e70-62a9-4e53-b395-20f57d2eeccf.

these all occurred repeatedly after started the software and then using it or changing the setting in the hopes of resolving the issue myself,

if you would be so pleased as to help me out with this issue as I haven't found any useful information about these codes myself.

thank you for your support.

Brecht

:)

Brecht Smets, Feb 26, 2019

2. Does Windows 10 work with Ableton Live 9 and Plugins?

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand your concern with Ableton Live 9 application software and it is a third party application software on Windows 10 operating system (O.S.).

We do not support Ableton Live 9 third party application software.

I suggest you to contact the Ableton Live 9 technical support team from the official website link below:

Contact Us | Ableton

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Critical system failure

I‘ve received a message saying I have ‘Critical system failure’ in my Windows 10 three times during a week.

The system requires me to reset my laptop but every time I do it, it writes that some programs are missing. Any help is appreciated.

Dakota Redrick, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

critical system failure's due to using ableton live 10.

windows 10 critical update

Hi Stacee,

It is possible that a black screen may occur due to critical system error or corrupted system file. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you tried booting up your computer in Safe Mode?
    • Could you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot black
    screen error. You can choose which best describes your issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

critical system failure's due to using ableton live 10.

1. critical system failure's due to using ableton live 10. - Similar Threads - critical system failure's

2. BSOD when using Ableton live 11 suddenly crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when using Ableton live 11 suddenly crash: Hi,My case asking many times before so my minidump reports link as follow;Waiting your feedback Thanks https://www.dropbox.com/s/bd89uwgygzfxsas/Minidump.rar?dl=0...
  3. BSOD when using Ableton live 11 suddenly crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when using Ableton live 11 suddenly crash: Hi,My case asking many times before so my minidump reports link as follow;Waiting your feedback Thanks https://www.dropbox.com/s/bd89uwgygzfxsas/Minidump.rar?dl=0...
  4. BSOD when closing Ableton Live

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when closing Ableton Live: Hi! I've been having this issue ever since I bought my new laptop 2 months ago. Most times when closing Ableton I get BSOD sometimes while working in Ableton also. I've uninstalled Live 3 times. I searched reg edit and deleted all the remaining files went to Ableton's...
  5. Recent Update Failures - System critical

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent Update Failures - System critical: Hi, could someone from Microsoft please contact me by email at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** asap. Relating to security updates and system upgrade from yesterday, am using desktop W10 on a stable pc, and my last successful update was 10th Dec - KB4592438....
  6. Problems receiving MIDI in Ableton Live 9

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems receiving MIDI in Ableton Live 9: Hello! Hoping to get some help with a strange problem. I'm running Live 9 on Windows 10 and can't get Ableton to receive MIDI from my midi interface. My setup: Audio - Motu Ultralite mk3 Hybrid Midi - Motu Express 128 The weird part is that using the mme/DirectX audio...
  7. Opening Ableton Live 10 Lite Breaks System audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Opening Ableton Live 10 Lite Breaks System audio: For some reason whenever I open Ableton on my laptop, I can't watch videos, record audio, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-ableton-live-10-lite-breaks-system-audio/6b864b4f-5ec3-41a7-8080-ff68b5d6713e
  8. Critical Failures during WMR use

Critical Failures during WMR use: Hello. On two occasions my computer has suffered acritical freeze/ shutdown whilst using WMR with the HP Reverb pro VR set. I have a link to the dump files, but think I've saved in wrong format? Any help is much appreciated as this all follows a recent upgrade of gpu...
  9. Critical system failure

Critical system failure: I‘ve received a message saying I have ‘Critical system failure’ in my Windows 10 three times during a week. The system requires me to reset my laptop but every time I do it, it writes that some programs are missing. Any help is appreciated....
  10. Critical system failure Windows 10

Critical system failure Windows 10: I have got that message 3 times in 1 week asking me to reset my laptop every time some programs are missing it is always when I reboot or restart my laptop . Any idea why ? Thanks for any answer to solve it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ableton crytical system error

2. 8444a4fb-d8d3-4f38-84f8-89960a1ef12f