Windows 10: Critical System Restart with BugcheckCode 292

Discus and support Critical System Restart with BugcheckCode 292 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having an issue with my PC, as I mention in the title, the system sometimes freeze and restart after a few seconds. After checking the Event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Five2NineG, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Critical System Restart with BugcheckCode 292

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my PC, as I mention in the title, the system sometimes freeze and restart after a few seconds. After checking the Event Viewer, the error comes up with BugcheckCode 292. I've upload the DUMP file and also the system information included:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoXA48I4PA_oiy7DkRX9sCZ_FXiJ?e=dMaWrg

Please advice!

:)

Five2NineG, Mar 3, 2021

2. BugcheckCode 292 windows 10

Hi

I´m having freezing in my fresh instalation of windows 10 and sometimes restart with BugcheckCode 292. I have already tested memory and graphic card with no errors. Not using overclock and the temp are fine. Most of the times i get freezing of the system
    and can doo anything so i need the restart. It apens randomly so can´t be related to anything special. Need some help to undestand it it is hardware or software related. Already changed PSU and really don´t want to spend more money...

Here are my system:

Asus x99 strix

i7 5820K

gygabite 960 gtx

16 gb Ram DDR4 Kingston

The error details:

-
    System

-
    Provider

[ Name]
    Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

[ Guid]
    {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}

EventID

Version

Level

Task

Opcode

Keywords
    0x8000400000000002

-
    TimeCreated

[ SystemTime]
    2016-08-03T21:05:01.105636000Z

EventRecordID

Correlation

-
    Execution

[ ProcessID]

[ ThreadID]

Channel
    System

Computer
    DESKTOP-S9RL7PR

-
    Security

[ UserID]
    S-1-5-18

-
    EventData

BugcheckCode

BugcheckParameter1
    0x0

BugcheckParameter2
    0xffffe00188f04028

BugcheckParameter3
    0xbe200000

BugcheckParameter4
    0xc110a

SleepInProgress

PowerButtonTimestamp

BootAppStatus

Here are a link to mindump:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Thanks for help

FredericoMachado, Mar 3, 2021
  3. BugcheckCode 292 windows 10

Hello Frederico,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with system freeze and
    Bug check Code 292 after. We will certainly help you.

• What is the exact error code or message or code you receive?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

To see if any other Third party software is causing the issue, I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Method 1: Run System Maintenance Troubleshooter

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Follow the steps given below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the
      System Maintenance

• Click on Next to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Method 2: If the issue still persists then,

Step 1: Start computer in safe mode.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2: Perform Clean boot to avoid any third party software conflict.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: Please refer to the section:
    How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot
    of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Disclaimer: A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install
    a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot. You must log on to the computer as an administrator to be able to perform a clean boot. Your
    computer may temporarily lose some functionality when you perform a clean boot. When you start the computer normally, the functionality returns. However, you may receive the original error message, or experience the original behavior if the problem still exists.
    If the computer is connected to a network, network policy settings may prevent you from following these steps.

Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Critical System Restart with BugcheckCode 292

bugcheckcode 292 and 278

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in response.

To assist you further, I would like to ask some questions:

Which game is the issue occurring with?

Is the issue occurring with the particular game or all games?

If the issue is particular to the game, it might be caused due to compatibility of the game with Windows 10. I suggest you to contact the game developers for updates. If it is not available, then install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps
    provided below:

• Download the setup files for the game from the manufacturer website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the
      game and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Critical System Restart with BugcheckCode 292

1. Critical System Restart with BugcheckCode 292 - Similar Threads - Critical System Restart

2. Event 41, Kernel-Power Bugcheckcode 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 41, Kernel-Power Bugcheckcode 292: My computer has started randomly started shutting down without any warning. I've had this happen in the past, and it was such a headache that I figured I'd come straight here and see if someone could help me figure it out. This is the event according to my event viewer:-...
  3. Event 41, Kernel-Power Bugcheckcode 292

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 41, Kernel-Power Bugcheckcode 292: My computer has started randomly started shutting down without any warning. I've had this happen in the past, and it was such a headache that I figured I'd come straight here and see if someone could help me figure it out. This is the event according to my event viewer:-...
  4. Kernel Power 41 BugCheckCode 292

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Power 41 BugCheckCode 292: Recently my pc has been BSOD-ing constantly from either bootup or randomly when playing games.I need help Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 7/27/2022 5:06:26 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM...
  5. BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD kernel error 41 BugcheckCode 292: Every so often I keep getting a BSOD when playing games and can't find the reason why it happens. I checked my cooler and it's keeping it around 50 -60c under load, I have changed my ram and can't seem to find what the issue is. I have uploaded a link to the minidump file...
  6. Kernel-Powe 41 BugcheckCode 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Powe 41 BugcheckCode 292: Hi,I've encountered a problem after upgrading win 10 to 11 last night. My PC shuts down constantly, with no blue screen - it freezes and shuts down itself. Previously ive had problems with WHEA blue screen, but it seems to have passed, after ive discovered that 3200 mhz RAM...
  7. Kernel-Powe 41 BugcheckCode 292

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel-Powe 41 BugcheckCode 292: Hi,I've encountered a problem after upgrading win 10 to 11 last night. My PC shuts down constantly, with no blue screen - it freezes and shuts down itself. Previously ive had problems with WHEA blue screen, but it seems to have passed, after ive discovered that 3200 mhz RAM...
  8. Bugcheckcode 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugcheckcode 292: Hey, I need help : Im getting the error code mentioned on the subject of this message and im getting crazy about that. I have tried to follow this...
  9. Random BSOD's with either 156 or 292 as BugCheckCode

Random BSOD's with either 156 or 292 as BugCheckCode: Hi, I have had a problem with my computer ever since I upgraded some hardware back in August. More specifically, over 60 BSOD's at random and very unpredictable times. Sometimes it crashes three times in an hour, other times I can sit for three days with no problem at all. I...
  10. BSOD: Event 41 BugcheckCode 292

BSOD: Event 41 BugcheckCode 292: I have been getting some random crashes that all share this same event id and bugcheck code. How can I further pinpoint what this error means? This is the XML from a recent crash event: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?> <Events><Event...