Windows 10: Critical updates for Windows 10 missing

Discus and support Critical updates for Windows 10 missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I just upgraded my PC from Windows 8.1 to 10. There are a few cumulative updates to install to be able to use my PC.Windows update gets stuck at 10%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nikos Balkanas, May 15, 2022.

1. Critical updates for Windows 10 missing

Hi,I just upgraded my PC from Windows 8.1 to 10. There are a few cumulative updates to install to be able to use my PC.Windows update gets stuck at 10% download. Windows update store doesn't have them. Where can I find them? KB4049411, KB4033631, KB4023814, KB4480730TIANikos

:)

Nikos Balkanas, May 15, 2022
  2. Beven Win User

Critical Structure Corruption Windows 10

I keep getting this error "Critical Structure Corruption" and can't seem to fix it.

It happens while I am busy on my laptop. Here are some of the steps I have tried so far to resolve this with no success.

1. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic = no problems so RAM looks good.
    2. Check The CPU with Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool = PASS all
    3. Drivers update, I used driver booster and did need to update 18 drivers but was able to update with no issues.
    4. Update software and drivers, well it was suggested that I update BlueStacks but the update failed, bluestacks mentioned that it might be an issue so as I do not use the tool I uninstalled the software altogether.
    5. Updated Windows, this I do regularly and automatically so no big updates were missed.
    6. Defragged the machine - system is optimized
    7. Ran anti-virus check and all's good
    8. Ran CCleaner

Now I might mention I'm not a super user, but I'm able to follow suggestions quite well.

Any help will be appreciated.

Screenshot:

Critical updates for Windows 10 missing GD27Q.jpg

Beven, May 15, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 15, 2022
  4. Critical updates for Windows 10 missing

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 15, 2022
Thema:

Critical updates for Windows 10 missing

1. Critical updates for Windows 10 missing - Similar Threads - Critical updates missing

2. Critical files missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical files missing: After some mistakes involving flash mode and a lack of internet while upgrading my computer, my computer now refuses to start past one of 11 different blue screens. To name a few missing/ corrupted files, there's system32/ntoskrnl.exe, system32/winload.efi,...
  3. Critical files missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical files missing: After some mistakes involving flash mode and a lack of internet while upgrading my computer, my computer now refuses to start past one of 11 different blue screens. To name a few missing/ corrupted files, there's system32/ntoskrnl.exe, system32/winload.efi,...
  4. Critical files missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Showing Critical Updates Missing But Not Showing How To Download Them

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Showing Critical Updates Missing But Not Showing How To Download Them: photo here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-showing-critical-updates-missing-but-not/0ed15c1c-3054-4cf9-a035-73920e6e2685
  6. Windows Showing Critical Updates Missing But Not Showing How To Download Them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Showing Critical Updates Missing But Not Showing How To Download Them: photo here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-showing-critical-updates-missing-but-not/0ed15c1c-3054-4cf9-a035-73920e6e2685
  7. Windows Showing Critical Updates Missing But Not Showing How To Download Them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Missing KB4525419 Critical Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing KB4525419 Critical Update: I had wondered why I saw a post a couple of days ago in which the submitter showed a Windows build of 18362.419 when my version is build 18362.418. I soon checked for updates, however, and none was available. Today I ran Belarc Advisor on both of my Win 10 computers, and I...
  9. Belarc reporting missing critical security updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Belarc reporting missing critical security updates: Hi all, I have Windows 10 x64 Build 15063.296 (Creator's Update) with all latest updates installed as per WIndows Update. When I run Belarc Advisor, it reports missing critical updates (several KB's). I went thru each of them manually and when trying to install them (with the...
  10. Revealed! Crucial detail that Windows 10 privacy critics are missing

in Windows 10 News
    Revealed! Crucial detail that Windows 10 privacy critics are missing: Here we go again, with another ginned-up controversy over Windows 10 and privacy. I know, I know, you're probably as sick of this as I am, and much of the "controversy" is being spread by dedicated Microsoft haters and clueless writers who make a living with breathless...