Windows 10: critical windows 10 error and show bluescreen with nvlddmkm error after sleep

Discus and support critical windows 10 error and show bluescreen with nvlddmkm error after sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It's unbelievable that microsoft and nvidia after 3 years can't solve this problem on windows 10! I'm so angry that I do every thing to solve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stsi, May 16, 2019.

1. Stsi Win User

critical windows 10 error and show bluescreen with nvlddmkm error after sleep

It's unbelievable that microsoft and nvidia after 3 years can't solve this problem on windows 10!

I'm so angry that I do every thing to solve this problem but didn't work!

Please help me!

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffaa0c4ae22010
    Parameter 2: fffff80af0c33400
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

:)

2. Kenshai Win User

Need a hand on Bluescreen Error

Alright, brand new laptop, model G73JH-RBBX05 is having a PFN_LIST_CORRUPT blue screen. Running memtest threw no errors over 10 hours ended up being 10 passes.The hard drive tested just fine. I'm just a tad bit confused on what else it could be. I've seen this error before and it was a memory problem. But I can't see that happening when it runs memtest without error especially for that long. So I'm really looking for other ideas, I'm unsure at this point what it could be. Usually the bluescreen only shows after waking it up fro sleep, it's not common it did it once when not waking it up.

Kenshai, May 16, 2019
  3. error code ?

When did the error code appear? During POST? Was it a Windows bluescreen error?

Polaris573, May 16, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, May 16, 2019
Thema:

1. critical windows 10 error and show bluescreen with nvlddmkm error after sleep - Similar Threads - critical error show

2. EVENT ID14 NVLDDMKM ERROR.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EVENT ID14 NVLDDMKM ERROR.: i have this crash that happened while i'm playing gpu intensive game, this crash already happened before and i've fixed it well kinda. but it's came back again and really annoy me. first time i encounter this error, it's causing BSOD, i try to update my driver and it's fixed...
  3. EVENT ID14 NVLDDMKM ERROR.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EVENT ID14 NVLDDMKM ERROR.: i have this crash that happened while i'm playing gpu intensive game, this crash already happened before and i've fixed it well kinda. but it's came back again and really annoy me. first time i encounter this error, it's causing BSOD, i try to update my driver and it's fixed...
  4. Bluescreen error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen error in Windows 10: I am getting blue screen error on my laptop. I reinstalled Windows 10 twice. Yet , the blue screen error exists. Every time it occurs, I have to hard-reboot the laptop. Every time , I get different stop codes, namely, ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY USBXHCI.SYS failed...
  5. Windows Start Menu showing critical error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Start Menu showing critical error: Hey Whenever I open my start menu it always shows a critical error and says " Your Start menu isn't working .We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in " And also when I try to open wi-fi it doesn't open and also same is the condition with the notification Please...
  6. Critical Errors after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical Errors after update: My computer woke up this morning after an update. I have no data files. I have no printer drivers my restore points are all gone. It's like I just bought the computer. I have a backup drive and can put things back, but this is the second time I seem to have lost...
  7. Windows 10 boot error "critical error"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 boot error "critical error": Windows 10 was working fine then one day it would not boot with critical. Ran power on computer test and it ran OK. This Dell Inspiron 1545 came with Vista Home Premium, then upgraded to 7 Home Premium and then to 10. I started all over and loaded Vista Home Premium from...
  8. Windows 10 critical error

Windows 10 critical error: I have had the windows crtical error; start menu and cortana are not working problem since the start of january. I have previously fixed it by resetting my pc, but it always comes back after about a week or so of working normally. I have tried all the tips and tricks such as...
  9. Windows 10 - critical error

Windows 10 - critical error: We Lenovo all in one - was working fine then all of sudden the integrated PDF reader - print page stopped working and the task bar froze the windows button - Your star menu isn't working we will try to fix next time you sign in - then it make you sign out and in explorer,...
  10. Windows 10 Critical Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Critical Error: Hello, This seems to be an common issue that even Microsoft has acknowledged. The super awesome critical error. Every time I "accidentally" (oh cause apparently I can't press it anymore) press the windows button, I get the dreaded, critical error must sign out. I...