Windows 10: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED After installing AIO and Upgraded RAM

Discus and support CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED After installing AIO and Upgraded RAM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC will post but when Windows loads i get CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I cannot load into Safe Mode with or without networking. It just crashes again. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Viper360, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Viper360 Win User

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED After installing AIO and Upgraded RAM

My PC will post but when Windows loads i get CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I cannot load into Safe Mode with or without networking. It just crashes again. I cannot reset windows. It won't let me. I am currently formatting a flash drive to reinstall Windows but would like to avoid that if possible.

:)

Viper360, Feb 27, 2020

2. Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 27, 2020
  3. prashii Win User
    Windows shows 8GB RAM installed but 4GB RAM is usable

Hi There,

I've just upgraded my pc from 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM. Windows seems to have detected this upgrade but why does it show as only 4GB RAM available. The following is what I have tried so far with no luck:

• I have tried the msconfig method on ensuring maximum memory is not checked.
    • physically removed the new RAM and reinstalled it
    Any thoughts/suggestions on how i can resolve this matter?

Thanks

prashii, Feb 27, 2020
  4. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED After installing AIO and Upgraded RAM

Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED After installing AIO and Upgraded RAM

1. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED After installing AIO and Upgraded RAM - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED installing AIO

2. BSOD After Ram Upgrade??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD After Ram Upgrade??: I upgraded from house-branded cheap 16GB to Corsair 32GB 2600Mhz. Since booting with new RAM, BSOD often, varying every 10min to 30min. I ram the memory diag with new RAM and it threw no problems. I also did the PowerShell verify thing and it crashed on me. Any ideas? I...
  3. BSOD after RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after RAM upgrade: Hello all, A week ago I recieved my order G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz C16 F4-3200C16D-16GVKB I had already one pair of the same ram up and running for 2 years. After the ram installation the system recognize only 16GB and the other half appears as system...
  4. Help with Windows 10 installation after RAM “upgrade”

Help with Windows 10 installation after RAM “upgrade”: So, some detail for how I got here. I got two RAM sticks a few days ago, and added them to my MSI B450 motherboard. However, after that was done, I got blue screens galore, saying the windows couldn’t boot. So I went to the bios, changed ram speed (2400Mhz DDR4 from 2133)...
  5. BSODS after RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODS after RAM upgrade: My computer has been experiencing BSODs after a recent RAM upgrade. RAM was installed in the same slots as the previous. I've also tried updating drivers through device manager, got some BSODs there while updating them. Also tried running system file check on CMD, which it...
  6. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Blue Screen even after a Clean Install

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Blue Screen even after a Clean Install: I had been getting these various blue screen errors, such as UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION, and mostly CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I've tried everything and eventually I did a clean install via Media Tool from a usb disk. After the start, I installed all the drivers and available...
  7. Problems after RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problems after RAM upgrade: Upgraded to 20GB (8 + 8 + 4). CrucialScan says they are the correct RAM modules. (All 3 are Crucial.) Since the upgrade non-trivial apps (Sketchup, Blender, Sweet Home 3D) keep going Not Responding when doing any sort of major task. Perfmon shows 35% CPU usage and 40% RAM...
  8. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED after fixing mbr

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED after fixing mbr: I wanted to delete a dualboot Windows10/Linux to only have Windows. I forgot (It was some years ago) that I configured it to boot on the drive with Linux where they is grub, and then from grub automatically boot into Windows (or choose to go on Linux). So instead of just...
  9. Audio disabled after upgrading to Windows 10 in a Dell Optiplex AIO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio disabled after upgrading to Windows 10 in a Dell Optiplex AIO: Since I upgrade to Windows 10 (coming from 8.1) in my friend's Dell Optiplex 3011 All-In-One computer, with built-in speakers, the audio has been disabled, and I see the Windows speaker icon is with an "x". In Windows 8.1, the audio was working normally, so it's not a...
  10. UEFI Install AIO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI Install AIO: Hello. I come across many PCs with both x86 and x64 architectures.. So to save the hassle of downloading two ISOs.. I downloaded a Single AIO ISO from Kickass. So the thing is my cousin's laptop is a UEFI BIOS. So this AIO is over 4 GB making it unable to make bootable CD nor...