Windows 10: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen

Discus and support CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I frequently get CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod I use HP Pavilion Laptop Here is my minidump files from the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wercheg, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Wercheg Win User

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen

Hello,

I frequently get CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

I use HP Pavilion Laptop

Here is my minidump files from the last week:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qvCmVkw5HQa0um0D-J8wlve0LjHJbtZe/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

:)

Wercheg, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

Hi BannerBomb,

It is possible that you received the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION due to hardware or a faulty driver.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Blue screen ntdll.sys CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Hi Victor,

The CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED bug check has a value of 0x000000EF. This indicates that a critical system process died.
    The ntoskrnl.exe may possibly occur due to the default value in the
    Boot Loader section of the Boot.ini file which is missing or invalid. BSOD errors occur mostly due to incompatible, faulty or corrupted device drivers installed on the computer. To better assist you, I'd like to know any changes
    you've made. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue
    screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 9, 2021
  4. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen

Blue Screen Errors

I can't be online for more than 15 minutes at a time without a blue screen error Unexpected_Store_Exception or Critical_Process_Died or Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error. I see the Fix It tool doesn't work for Windows 10 so what am I supposed to do with this?

ChristyBallato, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen

1. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Blue

2. Blue Screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Started getting this BSOD lately.Here is the dump log: https://files.catbox.moe/qe5ark.dmpAnyone know what it is?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-unexpectedstoreexception/3b82f0e8-2682-44a7-b33c-458c27358240
  3. Blue Screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Started getting this BSOD lately.Here is the dump log: https://files.catbox.moe/qe5ark.dmpAnyone know what it is?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-unexpectedstoreexception/3b82f0e8-2682-44a7-b33c-458c27358240
  4. "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" Blue Screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" Blue Screen.: I have been getting this BSOD every ~2 days for a week now, usually happens when playing games.Already did a Memory Test, came back with no errors.Error Code is always: 0x00000154 0xffffe30bdc552000, 0xffffb78e76508450, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000After a BSOD the...
  5. "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" Blue Screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" Blue Screen.: I have been getting this BSOD every ~2 days for a week now, usually happens when playing games.Already did a Memory Test, came back with no errors.Error Code is always: 0x00000154 0xffffe30bdc552000, 0xffffb78e76508450, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000After a BSOD the...
  6. "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" Blue Screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unexpected_store_exception and Critical_process_died error.

Unexpected_store_exception and Critical_process_died error.: Hello there,I am constantly getting these two errors, tried everythingincluding HDD test, edited power plan, unchecked fast startup, uninstalled updates. My hard drivesboth HDD and SSD are in good condition, as stated by Crystal disk info.Here is the link to the mini dump...
  8. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION BSOD: Hello, so i got this laptop in august 2018 and had no problems with it at all while gaming. But since a couple of months ago, i get random BSOD while gaming. This is particularly true for Overwatch/Apex Legends. It happens about every 1-2 hours randomly. The problem: My pc...
  9. BSOD first unexpected_store_exception then critical_process_died

BSOD first unexpected_store_exception then critical_process_died: I have done everything from the internet how to fix this BSOD but none work after normal use for few minutes it will BSOD with unexpected store exception error then restart the a few minutes it will BSOD again with critical process died then restarts then few minutes all now...
  10. 2x bsods: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

2x bsods: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: I have imaged a computer lab with a Windows 10 image and I seem to be having issues with only one model in particular, Dell Optiplex 790's which technically Dell does not have Win 10 drivers for. I imaged with Windows 10 Education x64 v1511. I am currently experiencing 2...