Windows 10: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Blue Screen even after a Clean Install

Discus and support CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Blue Screen even after a Clean Install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had been getting these various blue screen errors, such as UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION, and mostly CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I've tried everything and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ibrcut, Apr 6, 2020.

1. /u/ibrcut Win User

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Blue Screen even after a Clean Install

I had been getting these various blue screen errors, such as UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION, and mostly CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I've tried everything and eventually I did a clean install via Media Tool from a usb disk.

After the start, I installed all the drivers and available updates on Windows Update. Then I reconfigured Windows Defender scheduled scan, so that it doesnt go crazy every time I plug the pc in.

That's all i did.

I was downloading Office and the CRITICAL Process died again, along with something inside me.

Please Help. Thanks.

submitted by /u/ibrcut
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ibrcut, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen ntdll.sys CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Hi Victor,

The CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED bug check has a value of 0x000000EF. This indicates that a critical system process died.
    The ntoskrnl.exe may possibly occur due to the default value in the
    Boot Loader section of the Boot.ini file which is missing or invalid. BSOD errors occur mostly due to incompatible, faulty or corrupted device drivers installed on the computer. To better assist you, I'd like to know any changes
    you've made. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue
    screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Pav_sk Win User

Constant blue screen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Hi,

from few weeks I struggle with often happening blue screen "Critical_Process_Died" message on my laptop with Windows 10.

Machine restarts itself and sometimes error happens right after logging in.

Tried to run Driver verifier with no luck, blue screen just after start.

Is anybody able to help me?

Thanks in advance.

Pav_sk, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

1. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Blue Screen even after a Clean Install - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Blue Screen

2. Blue Screen - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: I’ve tried everything I read to do and everything fails. Every single one of the advanced troubleshooting suggestion fails. The blue screen always wins! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-criticalprocessdied/32bee7dd-6005-4a37-bf6e-89fab03611b8
  3. Blue Screen - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: I’ve tried everything I read to do and everything fails. Every single one of the advanced troubleshooting suggestion fails. The blue screen always wins! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-criticalprocessdied/32bee7dd-6005-4a37-bf6e-89fab03611b8
  4. Blue Screen - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen persists after clean install

Blue Screen persists after clean install: My computer has been plagued with frequent BSODs 'DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE' for past many days and decided to do a clean install but it didnt help and I saw 2 BSODs with same error code. Nothing specific I had installed to trigger these, as I am using similar config on...
  6. Critical_Process_Died blue screen even after factory resetting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical_Process_Died blue screen even after factory resetting Windows 10: I have windows 10 home. I have been facing this issue for over two months now. Blue screen with critical_process_died started showing again and on my laptop. I reset my pc but kept the files. It was still slow. The boot process especially slow and the random crashing and blue...
  7. Blue screen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef

Blue screen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef: I have a temperamental PC that probably twice a month blue screens, and I can not find out why so I am looking for help. Looking at this community it pointed me to the memory and hard drive. I have ran multiple memory test and hard drive test and all pass with 0 errors... I...
  8. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen: Hello, I frequently get CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod I use HP Pavilion Laptop Here is my minidump files from the last week: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qvCmVkw5HQa0um0D-J8wlve0LjHJbtZe/view?usp=sharing Thanks...
  9. Blue Screen Even After Clean Installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen Even After Clean Installation: Hello, I have an old lenevo pc. It's Lenovo Z51 with i7 5th gen and AMD R9 GPU with 1tb SSHD. Yesterday my laptop suddenly crashed, I was not even using it, it was just on desktop, I got the blue screen with your pc ran into some problems screen. So I decided to clean...
  10. Constant blue screen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Constant blue screen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hi, from few weeks I struggle with often happening blue screen "Critical_Process_Died" message on my laptop with Windows 10. Machine restarts itself and sometimes error happens right after logging in. Tried to run Driver verifier with no luck, blue screen just after...