Windows 10: Critical_Process_Died BSOD issue. Tried all the solutions out there but no luck in...

Discus and support Critical_Process_Died BSOD issue. Tried all the solutions out there but no luck in... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Critical_Process_Died BSOD issue. Tried all the solutions out there but no luck in resolving the issue Tried almost every method but nothing worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kaushik_gvsn, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Critical_Process_Died BSOD issue. Tried all the solutions out there but no luck in...

Critical_Process_Died BSOD issue. Tried all the solutions out there but no luck in resolving the issue

Tried almost every method but nothing worked

:)

kaushik_gvsn, Aug 23, 2019

2. Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Hourly BSOD with the error Critical_Process_Died

About every hour I get a BSOD with the error, Critical_Process_Died. The BSOD completes "gathering info" and when it gets to 100% it does not restart. The only processes I have been running are chrome and trying to do malwarebytes scan. I checked the event viewer and every single one of these critical events are listed under Kernel-Power. Does anybody have a solution to this issue that does not include completely backing up my PC?

shivasayian, Aug 23, 2019
  4. NGKH5 Win User

Critical_Process_Died BSOD issue. Tried all the solutions out there but no luck in...

BSOD Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

My laptop experienced a BSOD with an analysis by "Who Crashed" as follows-

On Sat 11/10/2018 2:08:03 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP

This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrpamp.exe (nt!PsSetLegoNotifyRoutine+0x46C)

Bugcheck code: 0xEF (0xFFFFFFFFA8C97440, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)

Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Bug check description: This indicates that a critical system process died.

There is a possibility this problem was caused by a virus or other malware.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: ntkrpamp.exe .

Google query: ntkrpamp.exe CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Following is a link to my "one drive" BSOD folder with memory.dmp and other files for evaluation:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhtpFas_Rp_hiUvPKtxMgmB-b1B5

Please advise resolution for the said BSOD. Thanx!

NGKH5, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Critical_Process_Died BSOD issue. Tried all the solutions out there but no luck in...

1. Critical_Process_Died BSOD issue. Tried all the solutions out there but no luck in... - Similar Threads - Critical_Process_Died BSOD issue

2. Various BSODs, tried everything, no luck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various BSODs, tried everything, no luck: Hello!I have randomly been getting BSODs for about a week now on my laptop ThinkPad E480. On some days, I don't get any, on some other days 5. The stopcodes I have seen is usually critical process died, kernel page error, unrecoverable error, and something about power.This...
  3. Various BSODs, tried everything, no luck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSODs, tried everything, no luck: Hello!I have randomly been getting BSODs for about a week now on my laptop ThinkPad E480. On some days, I don't get any, on some other days 5. The stopcodes I have seen is usually critical process died, kernel page error, unrecoverable error, and something about power.This...
  4. Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.: I keep having multiple different BSOD since I built my computerI have changed almost all parts of hardware except the CPU also but the issue keeps on appearing.I've also tried switching to windows 10 to now win11, still no luck.I did sfc scans, DISM solutions, every driver is...
  5. Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.: I keep having multiple different BSOD since I built my computerI have changed almost all parts of hardware except the CPU also but the issue keeps on appearing.I've also tried switching to windows 10 to now win11, still no luck.I did sfc scans, DISM solutions, every driver is...
  6. Headset mic "not plugged in". Tried solutions found in other answers, no luck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic "not plugged in". Tried solutions found in other answers, no luck.: I am using a Y adapter to combine my mic and headphones into a single jack. Note that this exact configuration HAS worked on this computer in the past, but for a while now, it does not recognize my microphone when I plug the adapter in. However, this adapter works fine on...
  7. Headset mic "not plugged in". Tried solutions found in other answers, no luck.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset mic "not plugged in". Tried solutions found in other answers, no luck.: I am using a Y adapter to combine my mic and headphones into a single jack. Note that this exact configuration HAS worked on this computer in the past, but for a while now, it does not recognize my microphone when I plug the adapter in. However, this adapter works fine on...
  8. BSOD issue CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD issue CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hello, yesterday my PC decided to shutdown and don't want to start ever anymore. I've tried starting it multiple times just ending in the same loop all times. The automatic repair starts and then i try exit the menu and start the PC again then I get this bluescreen saying...
  9. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED boot loop - all out options.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED boot loop - all out options.: After a recent update, my hard drive has been stuck in a boot loop, crashing before Windows can load to desktop and outputting the error message "critical_process_died". I have since tried a number of solutions, including startup repair, deleting previous updates, restarting...
  10. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED trying system restore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED trying system restore.: I was originally tryng to solve a problem with Task Scheduler and found this information. There was positive response,so I tried it. See my remarks below. "Re: Windows Task Scheduler service is disabled, can not be started [img] Originally Posted by TomasD [img]...