Windows 10: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Comes after security update reboots!

Discus and support CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Comes after security update reboots! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So Im Running Windows 10 LTSB 2016 And Many Times After Security Updates Are Installed And My PC Reboots, Then I Get A BSOD And The Stop Code Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KPDON, May 22, 2018.

1. KPDON Win User

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Comes after security update reboots!

So Im Running Windows 10 LTSB 2016 And Many Times After Security Updates Are Installed And My PC Reboots, Then I Get A BSOD And The Stop Code Is CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

And Then It Dosen't Even Reboot And Gets Stuck On 0% Complete

Then I Have To Force Shut It Down And Everything Works Fine.

:)

KPDON, May 22, 2018
  2. John de K Win User

Critical_Process_Died error. Can't reboot

I get a Critical_Process_Died error (probably after last Windows10 update). I can't reboot my computer anymore, not even in save mode. I can only get a Command prompt.

When I try to use a restore point I get an error that I have to switch on system security, even though I can see the restore points.

I can try to reset the PC, but then I lose all my apps.

Does anybody have another suggestion? Thanks

John de K, May 22, 2018
  3. Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 22, 2018
Thema:

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Comes after security update reboots!

1. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Comes after security update reboots! - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Comes security

2. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED after Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED after Windows 11 Update: Hi!After updating my PC to Windows 11 I have troubles with several Bluescreens. They occur between 10 minutes and 2 hours. Error code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. In the event viewer no real error message is shown, beside that the PC restarted unexpectedly, no other error is...
  3. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED after Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED after Windows 11 Update: Hi!After updating my PC to Windows 11 I have troubles with several Bluescreens. They occur between 10 minutes and 2 hours. Error code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. In the event viewer no real error message is shown, beside that the PC restarted unexpectedly, no other error is...
  4. Rebooting After Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Rebooting After Updates: Hi since this update KB5004296 was installed my PC yesterday, it reboots on its own. After this update was installed today KB5004331, it rebooted on it's own. Anybody else experienced this problem, is it a problem? 183372
  5. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED After installing AIO and Upgraded RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED After installing AIO and Upgraded RAM: My PC will post but when Windows loads i get CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I cannot load into Safe Mode with or without networking. It just crashes again. I cannot reset windows. It won't let me. I am currently formatting a flash drive to reinstall Windows but would like to avoid...
  6. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED after fixing mbr

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED after fixing mbr: I wanted to delete a dualboot Windows10/Linux to only have Windows. I forgot (It was some years ago) that I configured it to boot on the drive with Linux where they is grub, and then from grub automatically boot into Windows (or choose to go on Linux). So instead of just...
  7. Constant BSOD of Critical_Process_Died after recent Windows 10 updates

Constant BSOD of Critical_Process_Died after recent Windows 10 updates: Hi there, Around October last year, a series of Windows 10 Updates began to cause the following BSOD error: - Each time when I turn on my Alienware 17R3 laptop, shortly after logging in to Windows, I get a BSOD with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - The Error Dump process fails to...
  8. BSOD - Critical_Process_Died - Boot drive missing on reboot

BSOD - Critical_Process_Died - Boot drive missing on reboot: Hello! I've been having issues with a Critical_Process_Died BSOD for several weeks now and have already spent quite a bit of time troubleshooting it, to no avail. The start of my problems did not coincide with any major hardware or software changes. At first, I would only...
  9. BSOD Critical_Process_Died (After booting into Safe Mode)

BSOD Critical_Process_Died (After booting into Safe Mode): This might not be the place to post this issue, but I'm not sure where else to put it. I'm having a problem with my computer that displays the "It looks like Windows didn't load correctly" error-thing when I try to boot it up. I already tried messing with the boot settings...
  10. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED w/error 0xc000000e on reboot

BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED w/error 0xc000000e on reboot: The BSOD happens whenever I disconnect a particular external HD from my SATA dock. On reboot, the error 0xc000000e accompanies a blue "Recovery" screen stating "The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errors....