Windows 10: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED doesn't let PC boot

Discus and support CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED doesn't let PC boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, So I was playing Sea of Thieves and was on Discord when my Asus GL753V, Windows 10 x64, froze. I force shutdown it and when turned it on again I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BizzePT90, Oct 16, 2020.

1. BizzePT90 Win User

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED doesn't let PC boot

Hi,

So I was playing Sea of Thieves and was on Discord when my Asus GL753V, Windows 10 x64, froze. I force shutdown it and when turned it on again I had the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED blue screen saying that it would restart automatically but it didn't I think it goes off before the process to restart finishes so I turned it on, the automatic recovery process starts but the computer turns itself off. The next time I start it goes to the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED again so I got stuck in this cycle.

I've done the turn off 3 times thing but it doesnt do anything.

So basically this happens:

-computer froze while playing;

-force shutdown;

[cycle start]

-turn on but get CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED;

-doesn't restart automatically;

-turn on and get the automatic restore process;

-the computer goes off before anything comes up;

-go back to the [cycle start]

Thank you for your attention in advance and sorry about my English.

:)

BizzePT90, Oct 16, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED doesn't let PC boot [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 16, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

1. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED doesn't let PC boot - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED doesn't let

2. Malware infected PC does not boot :Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware infected PC does not boot :Critical_Process_Died: I ran a malware infected file which disabled my windows update and its related services which on using a restore point got fixed, however I wanted to know why Windows Defender never prevented the virus so I scanned the infected file which when I downloaded in zip was only 14...
  3. Malware infected PC does not boot :Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware infected PC does not boot :Critical_Process_Died: I ran a malware infected file which disabled my windows update and its related services which on using a restore point got fixed, however I wanted to know why Windows Defender never prevented the virus so I scanned the infected file which when I downloaded in zip was only 14...
  4. Malware infected PC does not boot :Critical_Process_Died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc doesn't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc doesn't boot: I bought a new gaming PC,Swapped the hard drive and SSD for new one'sThen my PC didn't boot at allThanks in advanceIf needed more info I can give https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-doesnt-boot/feaf5be5-5afd-4d97-ba02-e74801e7209d
  6. Secure Boot doesn't let Windows boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Secure Boot doesn't let Windows boot: After turning Secure Boot on in Bios to install Windows 11, I press "save and exit", pc restarts and Bios starts instead of Windows. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot-doesnt-let-windows-boot/76ebb3d3-2f78-4e71-affb-44b5339040dd
  7. Secure Boot doesn't let Windows boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Boot doesn't let Windows boot: After turning Secure Boot on in Bios to install Windows 11, I press "save and exit", pc restarts and Bios starts instead of Windows. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot-doesnt-let-windows-boot/76ebb3d3-2f78-4e71-affb-44b5339040dd
  8. Secure Boot doesn't let Windows boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Pc doesn't let me in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc doesn't let me in: When i turn on pc, tha4 says if you want continue you need to log in with administrator account,but problem is that i don't have any accounts in problem. So im stuck. This all is after hard reset....
  10. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED on boot: Hi. My mom's laptop is crashing on boot with a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error. It boots in Safe Mode but most things are unresponsive: no windows menu, command prompt opens right away but admin prompt takes 10-20 minutes to open, so do task manager window, driver install...