Windows 10: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error after attempting to reinstall bluetooth drivers?

Discus and support CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error after attempting to reinstall bluetooth drivers? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Last night, bluetooth abruptly disabled on my laptop and wouldn't turn back on. I tried to reinstall my bluetooth drivers, reset my PC, and now I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gothgirlspit, Aug 20, 2019.

1. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error after attempting to reinstall bluetooth drivers?

Last night, bluetooth abruptly disabled on my laptop and wouldn't turn back on. I tried to reinstall my bluetooth drivers, reset my PC, and now I'm stuck in a blue screen loop that I'm not sure how to navigate. Sorry that I can't be more specific, I'm not sure what to look for. What should I do?

:)

gothgirlspit, Aug 20, 2019

2. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Bluetooth not working after reinstaling windows 10

Hi,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your Bluetooth concern. Kindly answer the following:

• How did you re-install Windows 10?
    • Can you please provide us the steps you've performed when you attempted to re-install the Bluetooth driver?
    • In Device Manager, can you see the Bluetooth driver under Other devices?
    • What is happening when you attempt to use the Bluetooth function of the computer? Are you encountering any error messages?

Argel Obm, Aug 20, 2019
  4. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error after attempting to reinstall bluetooth drivers?

BSOD error Critical_process_died - repeatedly and frequently

The error mentioned was critical_process_died. Didn't mention a driver.

I had another KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
    what failed: dxgmms2.sys

I'll try and get through some more of the scans / checks you suggested today.

LeeCandler, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error after attempting to reinstall bluetooth drivers?

1. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error after attempting to reinstall bluetooth drivers? - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error attempting

2. Bluetooth driver not working even after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver not working even after reinstallation: I was playing on my computer when all of a sudden the audio on my bluetooth headphones started acting strange. I decided to restart my computer. When I logged in again, the bluetooth icon was missing from the taskbar, and a yellow error icon had appeared on the driver in...
  3. Bluetooth stopped working, attempted reinstalling Intel Bluetooth device driver, Bluetooth...

Bluetooth stopped working, attempted reinstalling Intel Bluetooth device driver, Bluetooth...: Bluetooth suddenly stopped working, and under hidden devices in Device Manager. Went through all the support steps to restart and turn on device to no avail. Finally uninstalled device and re-installed, and rebooted. It still doesn't appear in Device Manager, even as...
  4. reinstall bluetooth drivers after Win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstall bluetooth drivers after Win10 upgrade: Minion Recuse Request 20200904M365.2: Just upgraded to windows 10 and bluetooth is not working... where can I got to reinstall drivers or is the any other suggestion... REGARDS, minion365...
  5. Reinstalling bluetooth driver

Reinstalling bluetooth driver: So one day I was using my PC for video games and Bluetooth is no longer a thing. The same day or the day after maybe Bluetooth or something else pops up as unknown USB. I can't turn on Bluetooth from settings or action center. Some help would be nice!...
  6. Reinstalling Bluetooth drivers

Reinstalling Bluetooth drivers: I accidently uninstalled my Bluetooth driver and I don't know how to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-bluetooth-drivers/5c0fe40a-d1ea-42bd-94a5-f54e8b7474fc
  7. Bluetooth Drivers will not reinstall

Bluetooth Drivers will not reinstall: My bluetooth toggle is missing, and so I went searching this site for possible fixes and solutions. One that I found said to uninstall my bluetooth drivers, and to shut down my laptop for a few seconds and then turn it back on, saying that the drivers would automatically...
  8. reinstall bluetooth driver

reinstall bluetooth driver: There is no blue tooth driver installed on my HP 15 notebook PC LAPTOP-8FHUJG2H with windows 10. I need to know what drivers to reinstall and how to do so. Thank you...
  9. Reinstallation of bluetooth drivers.

Reinstallation of bluetooth drivers.: Hi, I`ve been on the Acer download centre. Downloaded appropriate Acer Aspire 5750 Bluetooth file. Been on Microsoft website and followed instructions, but cant reactivate Bluetooth. Please help...
  10. bluetooth driver reinstall

bluetooth driver reinstall: After the update, my Bluetooth function was not functioning. I uninstalled it per instructions on the prior post. Can you assist me? I need my mouse Bluetooth to work...