Windows 10: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, not auto restarting??

Discus and support CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, not auto restarting?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i just got a blue screen CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error. It says that it will automatically restart after collecting error info, but it says 100%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RyanPhan1, Oct 16, 2020.

1. RyanPhan1 Win User

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, not auto restarting??

Hello, i just got a blue screen CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error. It says that it will automatically restart after collecting error info, but it says 100% complete and has not restarted after like 10 minutes. Is it ok if i shut off the laptop and manually restart using the power button? Or will this cause more trouble?

Im on a asus zenbook 14 laptop, not sure if that changes anything. The audio is also bunch of staticy sounds from my headphones

:)

RyanPhan1, Oct 16, 2020

2. Critical_Process_Died BSOD

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern, we suggest that you to follow these steps:

• If you've installed any new apps or devices, uninstall or unplug them and restart your PC.
    • Make sure your PC has the latest updates:
    • Go to the search box.
    • Type Windows Update then Enter.
    • Select Check for updates.
    • In the Settings menu, select Check for updates button.
    • When it's finished, restart your PC.

You may also check this
    link
    for more troubleshooting steps regarding critical_process_died error message.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 16, 2020
  3. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Oct 16, 2020
  4. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, not auto restarting??

ANSWERED: Unsolicited Auto Restart

Hi Ralph,

Broken system files, software conflicts, or update incompatibility can cause issues such as encountering blue screen errors and auto-restarts. To isolate this issue, please answer the following questions:

• Aside from the updates, were there other changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you boot your computer in
    safe mode with networking
    and see if the issue still persists. By performing this, we can isolate if there is any third party app that is causing your computer to restart on its own.

In addition, if you will encounter blue screen errors again, you may follow the steps found on this

article
    to resolve it.

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, not auto restarting??

1. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, not auto restarting?? - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error auto

2. Blue screen error auto restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error auto restarts.: Never used a discussion before so sorry if I’m missing essential information but I need help with my laptop!!! I have been experiencing random restarts complete power off and automatic power on as well as blue screen error message however the blue screen will freeze and will...
  3. Blue screen error auto restarts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error auto restarts.: Never used a discussion before so sorry if I’m missing essential information but I need help with my laptop!!! I have been experiencing random restarts complete power off and automatic power on as well as blue screen error message however the blue screen will freeze and will...
  4. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error.: One of the latest Windows updates has automatically installed on my laptop and upon restart, I am receiving a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error on startup and am unable to get past this.I have been through every single option on the Advanced Options/repair screens including a full...
  5. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error.: One of the latest Windows updates has automatically installed on my laptop and upon restart, I am receiving a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error on startup and am unable to get past this.I have been through every single option on the Advanced Options/repair screens including a full...
  6. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD Error: Recently I've been running into an issue after installing a new Samsung 970 EVO V-Nand 1TB M.2 SSD. When playing the game RUST for extended periods of time the computer bluescreens with the error message "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" however the system restarts too quickly after...
  7. Blue Screen Error (Auto Restarting)

Blue Screen Error (Auto Restarting): We have using NAS mapped file server. When we are reading the office files from that drive the system got hanged and restarted suddenly with a blue screen error. In the blue screen we are getting Stop Code: RDR File System, Failed: mrxsmb20.sys Is any solution for this...
  8. BSOD Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

BSOD Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: My laptop experienced a BSOD with an analysis by "Who Crashed" as follows- On Sat 11/10/2018 2:08:03 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrpamp.exe...
  9. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Error

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Error: My Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop was just sitting there and all of a sudden the desktop background turned black, although the desktop icons and taskbar were still visible. A few seconds later, the system crashed giving me a BSOD message of "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". It attempted to...
  10. Hourly BSOD with the error Critical_Process_Died

Hourly BSOD with the error Critical_Process_Died: About every hour I get a BSOD with the error, Critical_Process_Died. The BSOD completes "gathering info" and when it gets to 100% it does not restart. The only processes I have been running are chrome and trying to do malwarebytes scan. I checked the event viewer and every...