Windows 10: CRITICAL_PROCESS_ERROR

Discus and support CRITICAL_PROCESS_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i just bought my laptop in a half year, and this BSOC come out. I have tried with a lot of solutions but still cannot run into win10, and the safe mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gee_624, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Gee_624 Win User

CRITICAL_PROCESS_ERROR

i just bought my laptop in a half year, and this BSOC come out. I have tried with a lot of solutions but still cannot run into win10, and the safe mode cannot run. What can i do now?

:)

Gee_624, Sep 5, 2019

2. Urgent! Problems With Window's Applications, I think I broke Windows

Welp, I think I've goofed.

I noticed a lack of Icons for the tile for the window based applications, (Store, Groove, Messaging...) I click on the tiles and nothing happens. Did I somehow uninstall all of my Windows Applications? I also noticed my PC information is displaying incorrect info. It use to say ACER as the splash thing in the settings now it seems broken. I have screenshots. Note I have many regedit changes and 3rd party programs that I use frequently. (Clover, IOBIT products)

Sensitive Information Is Blurred/Censored

CRITICAL_PROCESS_ERROR [​IMG]

Edit: Inserted Images, Ty for letting me know.

UPDATE 1: In the process of a clean install of Win 10, If problem is not resolved. I got a BSOD (CRITICAL_PROCESS_ERROR [ I think...]) while trying to do a chkdsk and System Restore doesnt wanna work *Sad

TurkeyHawk, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

CRITICAL_PROCESS_ERROR