Windows 10: CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem.

Discus and support CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a desktop computer running Win 10. The latest updates have ended up with a CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem and I can't reboot. I haven't got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Telecaster1000, Sep 9, 2018.

1. CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem.

I have a desktop computer running Win 10. The latest updates have ended up with a CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem and I can't reboot. I haven't got a boot disk as Win 10 was downloaded

:)

Telecaster1000, Sep 9, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 9, 2018
  3. azizaziz4 Win User
    Critical_Service_Failed message in windows 10

azizaziz4, Sep 9, 2018
  4. azizaziz4 Win User

CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem.

Critical_Service_Failed message in windows 10

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have faced with a problem of Critical_Service_Failed in windows 10, Optiplex 7440 AIO Series,

can you please help me out

azizaziz4, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem.

1. CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem. - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem

2. CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED: my computer recently has not been letting me in everytime I turn it on it goes to this blue screen and says “CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED” I do not know how to fix this. please help!...
  3. CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED: my computer recently has not been letting me in everytime I turn it on it goes to this blue screen and says “CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED” I do not know how to fix this. please help!...
  4. CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED BSOD in Windows 10

CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED BSOD in Windows 10: My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad 320 with Intel i3 6006u processor, 8 GB of RAM, and 512 GB of SSD running Windows 10 Pro 20H2.Last night, when I was listening to music, my laptop's wallpaper suddenly turned to black. I figured it might just need a restart so I closed the music...
  6. BSOD "CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED" DCOM errors given in event viewer

BSOD "CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED" DCOM errors given in event viewer: Pretty mad right about now. Spent a few days trying to fix my pc and cannot get anywhere. Absolutely sick of windows, I'm primarily a Mac user and never have any issues. I've been through 3 different windows installs in the past few years because window cant keep their...
  7. BSOD "CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED" DCOM errors given in event viewer

BSOD "CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED" DCOM errors given in event viewer: Pretty mad right about now. Spent a few days trying to fix my pc and cannot get anywhere. Absolutely sick of windows, I'm primarily a Mac user and never have any issues. I've been through 3 different windows installs in the past few years because window cant keep their...
  8. Blue Screen Error Critical_Service_Failed

Blue Screen Error Critical_Service_Failed: My lenovo legion y520 laptop has been in a loop of blue screen error CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED . i have tried every solution, for example startup repair, going in to safe mode even reseting and everything failed. The only thing i didn't use is a flashdrive with windows os, but...
  9. How To Fix 0xc00021a and CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED at the same time ?

How To Fix 0xc00021a and CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED at the same time ?: So i have a problem with my pc. When i opened 3 app which is chrome, zoom, and spotify, my pc just not responding and a made a force shut down. When i turn it on, the pc went blue screen with CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED error notification. I already try to fix that error through...
  10. BSoD CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED: Hi! So I just wiped my PC of all viruses, traces and everything of that and when I went to install the NET. Framework update the PC refused to start Windows 10. As in I keep getting BSoD after BSoD. It has a stop code that says: CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILURE. I have done these...