Windows 10: CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem.

Discus and support CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a desktop computer running Win 10. The latest updates have ended up with a CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem and I can't reboot. I haven't got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Telecaster1000, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Telecaster1000 Win User

CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem.

I have a desktop computer running Win 10. The latest updates have ended up with a CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem and I can't reboot. I haven't got a boot disk as Win 10 was downloaded

:)

Telecaster1000, Sep 9, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 9, 2018
  3. azizaziz4 Win User
    Critical_Service_Failed message in windows 10

azizaziz4, Sep 9, 2018
  4. azizaziz4 Win User

Critical_Service_Failed message in windows 10

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have faced with a problem of Critical_Service_Failed in windows 10, Optiplex 7440 AIO Series,

can you please help me out

azizaziz4, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem. - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem

2. Clipboard logon problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clipboard logon problem: Why does Clipboard sign on ask for Microsoft account and then after clicking there it shows Facebook account request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-logon-problem/9159f4e0-5760-4fe6-ab55-02b9c3126671"
  3. zylux external speaker problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    zylux external speaker problem: i accidently deleted my audio device in settings. I have tried everything I see posted but no luck reinstalling. the external speakers are the zylux. any clues to fix would be greatly appreciated....
  4. KB4467702 causing problems with Nvidia Geforce Experience and driver updates.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KB4467702 causing problems with Nvidia Geforce Experience and driver updates.: In case anyone else has had issues - KB4467702 caused issues updating drivers and reinstalling Nvidia Geforce Experience for me today. Both driver updates and installation of Geforce Experience failed. If you run into problems, uninstalling the update and reinstalling after...
  5. WINDOWS 10 DISK 100% PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 DISK 100% PROBLEM: I often get DISK USAGE 100% and haven't found what causes the problem. I've tried disabling SuperFetch and Windows Search, but that doesn't seem to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-disk-100-problem/a54dbf30-1a2a-44e0-80ff-de9e569bbc6c
  6. critical_service_failed

critical_service_failed: A critical service failed error occurred in the middle of an internet session. Nothing was downloaded at the time as far as files. It was a company website. The computer went blank screen. This windows 10 was loaded as an upgrade around the release date. After several...
  7. Blue screen error: 0xc0000225, error message: "CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED" booting windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen error: 0xc0000225, error message: "CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED" booting windows 10...: Hi. I have an HP Pavilion G6 that I bought new with Windows 8.1 installed. When the windows 10 upgrade option was available, I waited for a few weeks before upgrading just in case there were any issues with hardware or whatever. I ran the compatibility test and no problems...
  8. Critical_Service_Failed message in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical_Service_Failed message in windows 10: Dear Sir/Madam, I have faced with a problem of Critical_Service_Failed in windows 10, Optiplex 7440 AIO Series, can you please help me out...
  9. Windows 10 CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED

Windows 10 CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED: Alright, so for the past few weeks, I've been having this problem on Windows 10 where I would Blue Screen, and the only Error Code is CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED. It's been going on for some time, and I'm kind of tired of it. So, I went through the trouble shooting process and...
  10. Computer BSODs all the time at booting. Critical_Service_Failed

Computer BSODs all the time at booting. Critical_Service_Failed: My problem is as follows: System configuration: SSD(Win 10 64bit 1511) + HDD (Storage, No OS), uefi enabled Today I have resumed my computer from hibernation and the first thing that came out was Avast notification to restart computer to finish installing an update. I...