Windows 10: CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem.

Discus and support CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a desktop computer running Win 10. The latest updates have ended up with a CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem and I can't reboot. I haven't got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Telecaster1000, Sep 9, 2018.

1. CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem.

I have a desktop computer running Win 10. The latest updates have ended up with a CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem and I can't reboot. I haven't got a boot disk as Win 10 was downloaded

:)

Telecaster1000, Sep 9, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 9, 2018
  3. azizaziz4 Win User
    Critical_Service_Failed message in windows 10

azizaziz4, Sep 9, 2018
  4. azizaziz4 Win User

CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem.

Critical_Service_Failed message in windows 10

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have faced with a problem of Critical_Service_Failed in windows 10, Optiplex 7440 AIO Series,

can you please help me out

azizaziz4, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem.

1. CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem. - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED problem

2. Problem with the universal Windows Mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with the universal Windows Mail app.: One option for syncing MS Mail with my account at outlook.com is called 'as items arrived'. This was working fine until a few weeks ago. It's possible the last cumulative update caused this. Have those who use MS Mail ever run into this problem and know of a fix if it's not a...
  3. Problem booting!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem booting!: Hey. I have a problem with my Thinkpad x250. It will not boot up, when i press the power button nothing happrns. The button start flashing as normal but the screen stays black. I have tried emptying the pc for electricity, removing external and internal batteries, holding the...
  4. Problems activating windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems activating windows 10: My windows does not seem to be activated. So I get my key from command prompt, paste the key into settings and press activate. It then comes up with the message: Unable to activate windows. Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure that you are connected to...
  5. Blue screen error: Critical_Service_Failed after Windows update

Blue screen error: Critical_Service_Failed after Windows update: User tried to install latest version of PhotoShop but was told by support to run Windows/System updates & did. After 2 1/2 to 3 hours of updates (machine had not been used for a number of months) system will no longer boot up. Any idea what I can do to help him? Recovery...
  6. critical_service_failed

critical_service_failed: A critical service failed error occurred in the middle of an internet session. Nothing was downloaded at the time as far as files. It was a company website. The computer went blank screen. This windows 10 was loaded as an upgrade around the release date. After several...
  7. Blue screen error: 0xc0000225, error message: "CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED" booting windows 10...

Blue screen error: 0xc0000225, error message: "CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED" booting windows 10...: Hi. I have an HP Pavilion G6 that I bought new with Windows 8.1 installed. When the windows 10 upgrade option was available, I waited for a few weeks before upgrading just in case there were any issues with hardware or whatever. I ran the compatibility test and no problems...
  8. Critical_Service_Failed message in windows 10

Critical_Service_Failed message in windows 10: Dear Sir/Madam, I have faced with a problem of Critical_Service_Failed in windows 10, Optiplex 7440 AIO Series, can you please help me out...
  9. Windows 10 CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED

Windows 10 CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED: Alright, so for the past few weeks, I've been having this problem on Windows 10 where I would Blue Screen, and the only Error Code is CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED. It's been going on for some time, and I'm kind of tired of it. So, I went through the trouble shooting process and...
  10. Computer BSODs all the time at booting. Critical_Service_Failed

Computer BSODs all the time at booting. Critical_Service_Failed: My problem is as follows: System configuration: SSD(Win 10 64bit 1511) + HDD (Storage, No OS), uefi enabled Today I have resumed my computer from hibernation and the first thing that came out was Avast notification to restart computer to finish installing an update. I...