Windows 10: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION / Driver TCP/IP - WhoCrashed Report - SOS Thanks

Discus and support CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION / Driver TCP/IP - WhoCrashed Report - SOS Thanks in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a recurring problem regarding tcpip.sys, all the details are copied / pasted below from the WhoCrashed report, thank you for your help as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FrançoisC93, Mar 4, 2021.

1. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION / Driver TCP/IP - WhoCrashed Report - SOS Thanks

Hello, I have a recurring problem regarding tcpip.sys, all the details are copied / pasted below from the WhoCrashed report, thank you for your help as I am struggling to find a solution even after reinstalling Windows. For the error regarding Eset, I am fixing the problem right now with them but the tcpip.sys is still a problem. Thank you

Crash dump directories:
    C:\WINDOWS
    C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Tue 02/03/2021 22:48:13 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\030221-22546-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: tcpip.sys 0xFFFFF80278DFFF74
    Bugcheck code: 0x109 0xA3A016E3BAF8D88B, 0xB3B7236A0D7AA4B7, 0xFFFFF80278DFFF74, 0x1
    Error: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
    product: Système d’exploitation Microsoft® Windows®
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Pilote TCP/IP
    Bug check description: This indicates that the kernel has detected critical kernel code or data corruption.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating thermal issue or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating thermal issue.
    The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 02/03/2021 22:48:13 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: tcpip.sys 0xFFFFF80278DFFF74
    Bugcheck code: 0x109 0xA3A016E3BAF8D88B, 0xB3B7236A0D7AA4B7, 0xFFFFF80278DFFF74, 0x1
    Bug check description: This indicates that the kernel has detected critical kernel code or data corruption.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating thermal issue or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating thermal issue.
    The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 03/02/2021 21:45:43 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\020321-10250-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: tcpip.sys 0xFFFFF80654DFF0F0
    Bugcheck code: 0x109 0xA39FD763B778D876, 0xB3B6E3EA09FAA45A, 0xFFFFF80654DFF0F0, 0x1

On Fri 29/01/2021 18:58:11 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\012921-49812-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: em018k_64.dll 0xFFFFF8047A4D0019
    Bugcheck code: 0x1E 0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8047A4D0019, 0x1, 0x2FE01
    Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    file path: C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Security\Modules\em018k_64\1706\em018k_64.dll
    product: ESET Security
    company: ESET
    description: HIPS module
    Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating thermal issue or because of a buggy driver.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: em018k_64.dll HIPS module, ESET.
    Google query: em018k_64.dll ESET KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

On Tue 26/01/2021 13:11:40 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\012621-49125-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: tcpip.sys 0xFFFFF806131FFC9A
    Bugcheck code: 0x109 0xA39FC35E3AB8D5DE, 0xB3B6CFE48D3AA1C2, 0xFFFFF806131FFC9A, 0x1

On Mon 25/01/2021 15:06:39 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\012521-47437-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: tcpip.sys 0xFFFFF8015D3FF0F0
    Bugcheck code: 0x109 0xA39FDADE1680B7EA, 0xB3B6E764690283CE, 0xFFFFF8015D3FF0F0, 0x1

Conclusion

6 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

em018k_64.dll HIPS module, ESET

:)

FrançoisC93, Mar 4, 2021

2. TCP/IP PROTOCOL DRIVER MISSING

Hi

I am looking for help regarding TCP/IP protocol driver being missing from my Windows 10. My ipod will not connect to iTunes saying requires this driver but is totally missing. Have tried a number of suggestions from forums and community, EasyFix from Microsoft
    but to no avail. Have even done the the reset in CMD. The tcpip.sys file is present but the
    ipsec.sys isnt. Where can I get a download of this to install on my system as it isnt there? Thanks

TaylorDundee, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    I have to constantly reset connection,Internet disconnects frequently,attaching Wlan Report

Hi
    Ashita,

There are a lot of possible reasons why your internet connection keeps on disrupting. It is possible that your
    drivers are outdated, TCP/IP
    needs to be reset/reconfigure, or the issue is within your internet connection itself. We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting and let us know if you notice any changes:

Method 1: Network and Internet Troubleshooter.

To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connections

Method 2: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh
        int
        ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your
    WiFi connection.

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh
        int
        tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp
        set global
        autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp set global
        rss=enabled

We'll be waiting for your updates regarding the issue.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 4, 2021
  4. AnasWally Win User

CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION / Driver TCP/IP - WhoCrashed Report - SOS Thanks

Resetting the TCP/IP

Hey, out of curiosity a few days ago I had installed the windows fix it tool (forgot the exact number) and I reset it automatically as it turns out it wasn't the tcp/ip issure gong on so i'm just a little paranoid if I missed something up even thought
    the tcp/ip was working just fine? any idea what else does the tcp ip reset tool do? thanks!

AnasWally, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION / Driver TCP/IP - WhoCrashed Report - SOS Thanks

1. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION / Driver TCP/IP - WhoCrashed Report - SOS Thanks - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION Driver TCP

2. NET USE command TCP/IP printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NET USE command TCP/IP printer: HiI have an DOS program which needs to print to network printer. The printer is:installed in my pc windows 11 and, is directly connected to the network and,has its own IP address and, set as default printer and shared. The printer is connected using TCP/IP and works fine when...
  3. NET USE command TCP/IP printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NET USE command TCP/IP printer: HiI have an DOS program which needs to print to network printer. The printer is:installed in my pc windows 11 and, is directly connected to the network and,has its own IP address and, set as default printer and shared. The printer is connected using TCP/IP and works fine when...
  4. TCP/IP interface metric issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TCP/IP interface metric issue: There is a common issue the company I work at recently has had. The issue begins when we move an associate to work using our new VPN solution and then the interface metric of that VPN's TAP adapter matches the interface metric of their wired ethernet connection.We resolve...
  5. GPO to Hide only the DNS IP in TCP/IP Properties

GPO to Hide only the DNS IP in TCP/IP Properties: Hi, Is there a way to hide or disabled and not giving the user the privileges to change the DNS IP settings in TCP/IP properties. Can GPO be used in this case. Regards, Saras Chander.E...
  6. How to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity & configuration issues

in Windows 10 News
    How to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity & configuration issues: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you need to make sure applications on the server can connect properly, the general troubleshooting doesn’t help. It calls for advanced ways to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity especially when you have a lot of timeout error. The connectivity issue could...
  7. BSOD Error while playing games (Whocrashed report)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error while playing games (Whocrashed report): Im getting random BSOD errors only while playing games. I've literally tried everything from formatting the pc, memtest, chkdsk, DDU, etc... I just dont know what else to do.. This is my Whocrashed report: On Sun 11/11/2018 12:36:18 your computer crashed or a problem...
  8. BSOD IRQL/Driver IRQL/Kernal Trap, Whocrashed report included

BSOD IRQL/Driver IRQL/Kernal Trap, Whocrashed report included: Morning Gents, I build a new rig about two weeks ago. I had zero issues with setup and installation. Last night I got a BSOD while playing a game on steam and using discord. From there the BSODs happened within minutes of rebooting.. I attempted to trouble shoot the...
  9. Critical_structure_corruption

Critical_structure_corruption: I get random BSODs with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I also get a lot of messages that my Nvidia graphic driver has stopped working. Maybe has something to do with it. Can someone please help me with this? Thank you in advance 51998
  10. VPN TCP/IP 4 properties

VPN TCP/IP 4 properties: unable to select the TCP/IP 4 properties on the vpn connection. I am able to select the network properties tab, however when I try to select the properties button for the tcp 4 properties nothing happens. I need to be able to change the dns option for my vpn. I have tried it...