Windows 10: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error

Discus and support CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My PC started giving this BSOD a couple of days ago. On both occasions, it happened after using the same GPU and CPU intensive application for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AAygen, Apr 29, 2020.

1. AAygen Win User

CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error

Hello,

My PC started giving this BSOD a couple of days ago. On both occasions, it happened after using the same GPU and CPU intensive application for more than 2 hours and then exiting to desktop, to almost idle system load. I haven't experienced this when my system was under load, only right after quitting the app.

My chipset drivers are up to date. I have run Windows Memory Diagnostics and it hasn't found an issue. I'll try MemTest86+ as well.

I have attached a minidump from the most recent one.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5m5hy70itn6cd3h/043020-7875-01.dmp/file

:)

AAygen, Apr 29, 2020

2. error CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• When exactly do you get this error message?
    For now, let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I suggest you to go to the below link and try the below steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I would suggest you to boot in safe mode and check if you encounter the same issue. Safe mode is a troubleshooting option for Windows that starts your computer with only basic service and functionality. If an existing problem doesn’t reappear when
    you start windows in safe mode, you can eliminate the defaults settings and basic device drivers as possible cause. Visit the below link on how to boot in safe mode:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD

Hi,

There are certain steps that we can do to troubleshoot the CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error that you're getting. Kindly follow the methods provided by Arul_D on this

link
    and see if this will resolve your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Apr 29, 2020
  4. icube Win User

error CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD

My setup is a i7 6700, Gigabyte H170-D3H.

I'm not sure when it happens, it happens randomly.

I have a ASUS Xonar DX Audio Device which I am suspecting being culprit but when I took it off and use the onboard audio, the BSOD still exists.

zip file of the mini dump and my system info

icube, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

1. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error

2. blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys: Hi everyone,I have a blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys and this is the dump file can anyone help me please to know what is the error reason.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah9rafeI8wQ0gjEb7bVSxmUhQf5O?e=TrNTcE...
  3. blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys: Hi everyone,I have a blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys and this is the dump file can anyone help me please to know what is the error reason.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah9rafeI8wQ0gjEb7bVSxmUhQf5O?e=TrNTcE...
  4. blue screen error critical_structure_corruption ndis.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need help determining cause of CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help determining cause of CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error: Earlier I was just playing a not very intensive game and the screen went black then rebooted. I have some basic ideas of what it is or could be but I figured people here might be able to interpret the error better than me and my copy paste into Google.The computer has...
  6. Need help determining cause of CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help determining cause of CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error: Earlier I was just playing a not very intensive game and the screen went black then rebooted. I have some basic ideas of what it is or could be but I figured people here might be able to interpret the error better than me and my copy paste into Google.The computer has...
  7. Need help determining cause of CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. BSOD Error Critical_structure_corruption on tcpip.sys and ntfs.sys

BSOD Error Critical_structure_corruption on tcpip.sys and ntfs.sys: I am currently facing the problem of getting BSOD again and again on tcpip.sysI already tried everything, what is standard recommendation no extra AntiVirus, Update drivers, reset netsh etc...Some days ago, BSOD was only for ntfs.sysI also repaired and reinstalled Windows -...
  9. Frequent various BSoD - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - Error Code...

Frequent various BSoD - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - Error Code...: I've been receiving a number of blue screens of death. The most common messages are MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, although I believe there have been some other Stop Codes as well. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool, which noted "Hardware problems...
  10. My laptop got a Critical_Structure_Corruption error

My laptop got a Critical_Structure_Corruption error: A little while ago I was using my laptop and my laptop got a blue screen of death it said CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. I had Opera Browser, MS Paint, 2 File Explorer windows, and Discord open....