Windows 10: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION help

Discus and support CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Having trouble with Win 10. Recently upgraded to win 10 as well as upgraded my hardware. I fixed some BSODs already but cant figure this one out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Highdrophiliac, May 28, 2020.

1. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION help

Having trouble with Win 10. Recently upgraded to win 10 as well as upgraded my hardware. I fixed some BSODs already but cant figure this one out. Happens randomly. Any help is appreciated. I used driver easy to update all drivers btw.

spec: amd ryzen 5 msi tomohawk max b450

Thanks!

Dump file:https://we.tl/t-hb3JLp9SM7

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052820-16625-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C2390) Bugcheck code: 0x109 (0xA3A01ED9E0D8B9D4, 0xB3B72B603359699A, 0xFFFF8C0F5394EE00, 0x1C) Error: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System company: Microsoft Corporation description: NT Kernel & System Bug check description: This indicates that the kernel has detected critical kernel code or data corruption. This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue). The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

submitted by /u/Highdrophiliac
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Highdrophiliac, May 28, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 28, 2020
  3. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Hi,

I have gone through the Toshiba website but I did not see the drivers for this make and model PC. The best what I can suggest you is contact the manufacturer they would be best to help you with this kind of issues. Since they are responsible for the
    drivers.

http://www.toshiba.eu/generic/contact/

However, you can go to the device manager and try the simple steps to uninstall/re-install the generic drivers for the device which is installed on the system.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager

• Click on the device to expand, and you can uninstall the driver by right clicking on it.
    • Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically reinstall the generic device driver.
    Thank you. If you need further assistance on Windows let us know, we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 28, 2020
  4. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION help

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 28, 2020
Thema:

CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION help

1. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION help - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION help

2. BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !: Hello people,I need advice and help on what I should do. I get BSODs since 2 months now. It started suddenly. I got differents kinds at the beggining and now it's always the same bug check 0x109 and also always the same "caused by adress" until I moved my SSD to another slot...
  3. BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !: Hello people,I need advice and help on what I should do. I get BSODs since 2 months now. It started suddenly. I got differents kinds at the beggining and now it's always the same bug check 0x109 and also always the same "caused by adress" until I moved my SSD to another slot...
  4. HELP CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109: Hey guys,I've been encountering this BSOD a lot as of recent times. I have thought to have resolved this by swapping out my old kit of ram for a new one and have since done this 3 times 2 times with same brand of RAM and 1 time with new kit but still have this issue. The BSOD...
  5. HELP CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109

HELP CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109: Hey guys,I've been encountering this BSOD a lot as of recent times. I have thought to have resolved this by swapping out my old kit of ram for a new one and have since done this 3 times 2 times with same brand of RAM and 1 time with new kit but still have this issue. The BSOD...
  6. HELP CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Need help determining cause of CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help determining cause of CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error: Earlier I was just playing a not very intensive game and the screen went black then rebooted. I have some basic ideas of what it is or could be but I figured people here might be able to interpret the error better than me and my copy paste into Google.The computer has...
  8. Need help determining cause of CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error

Need help determining cause of CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error: Earlier I was just playing a not very intensive game and the screen went black then rebooted. I have some basic ideas of what it is or could be but I figured people here might be able to interpret the error better than me and my copy paste into Google.The computer has...
  9. Need help determining cause of CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Blue Screen tcpip.sys critical_structure_corruption - Need help with .dmp-file to find the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen tcpip.sys critical_structure_corruption - Need help with .dmp-file to find the...: Hi there, After receiving blue screens over time I have tried to find the issue. A search on the net provided me with the following...