Windows 10: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Discus and support CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer crashes about once or twice a day with a BSOD and the error code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, or STOP code 109. I just built my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndySima, Jan 13, 2020.

1. AndySima Win User

CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

My computer crashes about once or twice a day with a BSOD and the error code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, or STOP code 109. I just built my desktop about a month ago. I've tried updating all the drivers and updating windows, and I've tried diskcheck and memory diagnostics, which all came up clean. There are no yellow hazard symbols in my device manager. I don't know what to do or what to try next. I've tracked it down to something involving the NT Kernel. Here's my setup:

Motherboard: ASUS Prime x570-Pro

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X

GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super

Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB*2

Here's the latest dump from BlueScreenView:

011320-10359-01.dmp 1/13/2020 12:11:22 PM 0x00000109a39fe55c`2dffc536 b3b6f1e2`807e0de7 fffff800`3e70007000000000`00000001 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+1c14e0NT Kernel & System Microsoft® Windows® Operating SystemMicrosoft Corporation 10.0.18362.535 WinBuild.160101.0800x64 ntoskrnl.exe+1c14e0 C:\Windows\Minidump\011320-10359-01.dmp16 15 18362 510,780 1/13/2020 12:12:10 PM

:)

AndySima, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Ar Rom Win User

CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD

Hi,

There are certain steps that we can do to troubleshoot the CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error that you're getting. Kindly follow the methods provided by Arul_D on this

link
    and see if this will resolve your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Jan 13, 2020
  3. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Hello All,

My laptop is switching off with message CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. Please advise how to fix it.

DimitrisKorilis, Jan 13, 2020
  4. dhnj Win User

Critical_Structure_Corruption Crash

Hi

Since of late I have had some BSOD crashes due to Critical_Structure_Corruption.

I have a MiniDump. How do I send it.

Best regards

Thema:

1. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - Similar Threads - CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

2. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on new Win10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on new Win10 Desktop: Please help? Maybe a bad stick of Memory or a driver issue? New Win10 install on new Hardware. All drivers should be current releases.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  3. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on new Win10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on new Win10 Desktop: Please help? Maybe a bad stick of Memory or a driver issue? New Win10 install on new Hardware. All drivers should be current releases.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  4. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on new Win10 Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: Hi,I've been getting frequent blue screens with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION as the apparent issue. I have attempted to follow so many different fixes online, however, none have worked.Looking at the event viewer, the few errors I see consistently happen to be involved with...
  6. Blue Screen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Blue Screen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: Hi,I've been getting frequent blue screens with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION as the apparent issue. I have attempted to follow so many different fixes online, however, none have worked.Looking at the event viewer, the few errors I see consistently happen to be involved with...
  7. BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !: Hello people,I need advice and help on what I should do. I get BSODs since 2 months now. It started suddenly. I got differents kinds at the beggining and now it's always the same bug check 0x109 and also always the same "caused by adress" until I moved my SSD to another slot...
  8. BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !

BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !: Hello people,I need advice and help on what I should do. I get BSODs since 2 months now. It started suddenly. I got differents kinds at the beggining and now it's always the same bug check 0x109 and also always the same "caused by adress" until I moved my SSD to another slot...
  9. System freeze and crash CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System freeze and crash CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109: My PC just experienced a crash whilst playing a game. The screen turned black and the system froze for a second. After that the system rebooted but there was no blue screen shown. A while back I also had some issues, but everything has been working fine for over a month until...
  10. System freeze and crash CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System freeze and crash CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109: My PC just experienced a crash whilst playing a game. The screen turned black and the system froze for a second. After that the system rebooted but there was no blue screen shown. A while back I also had some issues, but everything has been working fine for over a month until...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. critical structure corruption since upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10