Windows 10: Critical_Stucture_Corruption BSOD while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warefare or PUBG

Discus and support Critical_Stucture_Corruption BSOD while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warefare or PUBG in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built new PC in February new motherboard, CPU, RAM, and AIO cooler. Afterwards I started playing Player's Unknown Battlegrounds and started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZuriJohnson, May 3, 2020.

1. Critical_Stucture_Corruption BSOD while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warefare or PUBG

I built new PC in February new motherboard, CPU, RAM, and AIO cooler. Afterwards I started playing Player's Unknown Battlegrounds and started bluescreening after one or two matches. The BSOD's were so bad that I reinstalled windows several times to try and wipe out the issue. The problems still did not go away. Later on my chome brower would start freaking out when I tried to watch youtube videos so this led me to believe that I was having a graphics issue. I once again reinstalled windows and replaced my GTX 1080 Ti with a RTX 2080 Ti. I had 1 successfully day of gaming with no crashes then the next day I crashed BSOD while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The next day I tried to upload my Memory Dump file to dropbox but failed to do so because upload was so slow. In frustration I deleted the file because I thought the situation was hopeless but later on I realized my router was faulty. The router has since been replaced and I played COD once again to try and replicate the issue and within 20-30 mins I got the Critical_Stucture_Corruption BSOD again. Please help me figure this out. I consider myself knowledgeable or capable when it comes to computers but this is out of my league. Please HELP!!

Link to PC Parts List:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qfWfjp

Dropbox link to Memory.dmp file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nucpgp9c3b05ptl/MEMORY.DMP?dl=0

Currently using Windows 10 Pro Ver 1909

:)

ZuriJohnson, May 3, 2020
  2. sbh7600 Win User
    sbh7600, May 3, 2020
  3. sbh7600 Win User
    sbh7600, May 3, 2020
  4. Critical_Stucture_Corruption BSOD while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warefare or PUBG

i am trying to install Call of Duty games

i am trying to install Call of Duty games call of duty2, modern warefare, pacific assault, breakthrough, call of duty i get a fail to complete installation is there any way i can get these to load so i can start playing them again?

rachellombard, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Critical_Stucture_Corruption BSOD while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warefare or PUBG

1. Critical_Stucture_Corruption BSOD while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warefare or PUBG - Similar Threads - Critical_Stucture_Corruption BSOD while

2. Call of Duty Modern Warefare wont open properly on my MSI gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Modern Warefare wont open properly on my MSI gaming laptop: I am trying to play call of duty modern warefare 2019. I have reinstalled the game, updated all my drives and the game is playing in the background. I however cannot seem to open the window that the game is in. You can hear the game playing but when i open the window it gets...
  3. Call of Duty Modern Warefare wont open properly on my MSI gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warefare wont open properly on my MSI gaming laptop: I am trying to play call of duty modern warefare 2019. I have reinstalled the game, updated all my drives and the game is playing in the background. I however cannot seem to open the window that the game is in. You can hear the game playing but when i open the window it gets...
  4. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  5. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  6. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: my games isn't starting because my GPU Microsoft Basic Render Driver isn't supported how do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/call-of-duty-modern-warfare/c129faec-2c2b-43e3-be3f-8443ea07ee4c
  7. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: So i recently downloaded COD Modern Warfare to play with my friends. Both Warzone and Modern Warfare are unplayable! I don't understand pc's that much but 3-4 months ago i uninstalled it because i needed space. The 3-4 months ago it was running on my 960 like butter. Now i...
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: I am trying to play Call Of Duty Modern Warfare,but when i click on the play button in the blizzard games launcher an error occurs which say "Direct X Encountered An Unrecoverable Error".So i need someone to help me solve this problem. [ATTACH]...
  9. Call Of Duty - Modern Warefare - Early Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call Of Duty - Modern Warefare - Early Access: Call of Duty(R): Modern Warfare | Beta [img] 141025
  10. Call Of Duty - Modern Warefare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call Of Duty - Modern Warefare: Hey, Does any of you gaming g33ks, know if the same deal is avalible at steam ? I just want it in one place and not 2 places ? Call of Duty(R): Modern Warfare(R) - Call of Duty: MW | Blizzard Shop Browsing Call of duty 140958