Windows 10: Criticizing Windows 11 version 24H2 I downgraded to windows 10

Discus and support Criticizing Windows 11 version 24H2 I downgraded to windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've noticed a noticeable drop in my computer's performance over the years, but the latest version of Windows 11 took it to a new level. The latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Khaled Abdelaziz, Jun 15, 2024.

1. Criticizing Windows 11 version 24H2 I downgraded to windows 10

I've noticed a noticeable drop in my computer's performance over the years, but the latest version of Windows 11 took it to a new level. The latest version, 24H2, has led to a sharp and unexpected drop in performance on my machine.Memory Consumption:How can Windows alone consume between 7 to 9.1 GB of RAM at startup? This issue is present in the latest versions of Windows 11. Also, Windows does not reduce RAM consumption when other applications need more memory. With Windows 11, it's almost impossible to make do with 16GB of RAM for demanding tasks!Right-click menu changes:The changes to the r

:)

Khaled Abdelaziz, Jun 15, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 15, 2024
  3. Windows 11, 24H2 OS.

To,
    Microsoft Community

Dear Friends,
    I saw some of the users have posted on Social Media Platform that Microsoft has launched New Version I.e. Windows 11, 24H2 OS (KB5036908). Is this Information true.

Please check & let me know about Windows 11, 24H2 OS.

Gavin H Mathos, Jun 15, 2024
  4. Criticizing Windows 11 version 24H2 I downgraded to windows 10

Windows 11, version 24H2 install error

Trying to download and install Windows 11, version 24H2 from windows update give error code:

0x80246019

What can I do? Thanks.

someone888, Jun 15, 2024
Thema:

Criticizing Windows 11 version 24H2 I downgraded to windows 10

1. Criticizing Windows 11 version 24H2 I downgraded to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Criticizing version 24H2

2. windows 11 version 24H2 not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 version 24H2 not updating: i keep trying to update the latest one which is windows 11 version 24H2, but i keep getting the " We couldn't update the system reserved partition" I'm not that good with computers so if someone can help me resolve this issue that would be dope!...
  3. windows 11 version 24H2 not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 version 24H2 not updating: i keep trying to update the latest one which is windows 11 version 24H2, but i keep getting the " We couldn't update the system reserved partition" I'm not that good with computers so if someone can help me resolve this issue that would be dope!...
  4. Windows 11, version 24H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, version 24H2 update: Windows 11, version 24H2 this update was shown in my windows update tab in settings. I downloaded it and installed it. It asked for a restart. During the time when black screen came with the message "donot turn of your computer", my laptop did shut down due to low battery....
  5. Windows 11, version 24H2 update

Windows 11, version 24H2 update: Windows 11, version 24H2 this update was shown in my windows update tab in settings. I downloaded it and installed it. It asked for a restart. During the time when black screen came with the message "donot turn of your computer", my laptop did shut down due to low battery....
  6. Windows 11, version 24H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, version 24H2: after downloading this my laptop keeps restarting i tried everything in the end i uninstalled the update Page fault in non paged area https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-version-24h2/f49b1662-f8ab-4176-a31e-2ab9fb806681
  7. Windows 11, version 24H2

Windows 11, version 24H2: after downloading this my laptop keeps restarting i tried everything in the end i uninstalled the update Page fault in non paged area https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-version-24h2/f49b1662-f8ab-4176-a31e-2ab9fb806681
  8. Criticizing Windows 11 version 24H2 I downgraded to windows 10

Criticizing Windows 11 version 24H2 I downgraded to windows 10: I've noticed a noticeable drop in my computer's performance over the years, but the latest version of Windows 11 took it to a new level. The latest version, 24H2, has led to a sharp and unexpected drop in performance on my machine.Memory Consumption:How can Windows alone...
  9. Downgraded Windows 10 Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgraded Windows 10 Version: I had windows 10 license years ago and in my microsoft account also showing that I have windows 10 pro. But why do i I only have windows 10 home in my desktop? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Downgrade Windows 10 Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrade Windows 10 Version: A friend of mine gave me a code he said was for Windows 10 Pro, he purchased it from E-Bay. It turned out to be a Windows 10 Enterprise key that is inauthentic, I cannot activate windows with it. Is it possible for me to downgrade/revert back to my normal Windows 10 Home...