Windows 10: crooks at microsoft

Discus and support crooks at microsoft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I get the night light off my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikeBennett7, Jun 13, 2020.

1. crooks at microsoft

how do I get the night light off my computer

:)

MikeBennett7, Jun 13, 2020

2. Crooked Microsoft

Dear, Crooked Microsoft,

Greetings.

I am Right now using windows 10 , but every time on the Right hand bottom side of my screen

showing Activate windows to go settings after that showing put license key, I have upgraded My windows 7 to 10 because

you people keep bugging me on the Right hand Bottom of my screen upgrade your windows free. Now you are telling me to

to buy it or put a LICENCE key why you said its Free.

I am using a valid windows 7 because my window is given my by laptop company acer it was pre-installed when I buy it from acer and I do not have any product key

Crooked Microsoft website is telling me to buy but I do not want to pay because you people bugged my screen every time when I am using windows 7 that it's free, now why Crooked Microsoft is asking me Money.

Fix this Asap I do not pay Crooked Microsoft a Single cent to your company because you people say its free for the people who are using Genuine windows 7 now why you asking money.

Thank you

amitshukla, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 13, 2020
  4. crooks at microsoft

new 6210 - slider is crooked

the wobbly slider is a 'normal' thing relatively but often seen on sliders made by Nokia, it's annoying but nothing much else. now the crooked part, i would definitely go back and request a replacement. ask them to show you few phones if possible and do
    not walk out of there until you are satisfied. now it might still be wobbly but crooked is not right.

radical24---01, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

crooks at microsoft

1. crooks at microsoft - Similar Threads - crooks microsoft

2. Vendor is not providing latest realese of a software for Microsoft Store Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vendor is not providing latest realese of a software for Microsoft Store Application: I have an application CareUEye Pro there is a latest release 2.3.00 while Microsoft store is still have the 2.2.8. I am wondering if Microsft makes the vendors to keep the application release update supplied throug the Microsoft store whould be great otherwise what is the...
  3. Vendor is not providing latest realese of a software for Microsoft Store Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vendor is not providing latest realese of a software for Microsoft Store Application: I have an application CareUEye Pro there is a latest release 2.3.00 while Microsoft store is still have the 2.2.8. I am wondering if Microsft makes the vendors to keep the application release update supplied throug the Microsoft store whould be great otherwise what is the...
  4. On startup I cannot type in any Microsoft field/section start, windows, control panel etc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On startup I cannot type in any Microsoft field/section start, windows, control panel etc...: I've been having the issue over the last week or so. Whenever Windows starts up, I cannot type in any Microsoft section/field like the search bar/control panel etc until the keyboard layout loads in the taskbar eg. ENG US.I can type in any other non-Microsoft program like...
  5. On startup I cannot type in any Microsoft field/section start, windows, control panel etc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On startup I cannot type in any Microsoft field/section start, windows, control panel etc...: I've been having the issue over the last week or so. Whenever Windows starts up, I cannot type in any Microsoft section/field like the search bar/control panel etc until the keyboard layout loads in the taskbar eg. ENG US.I can type in any other non-Microsoft program like...
  6. My microsoft was locked down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft was locked down.: Basically "Microsoft" detected spyware in my computer. I did not realize this was a scam until just now. Some indian man answered the phone and i let them into my computer without realizing the damage IS THERE ANY WAY AT ALL: that i can check if he did anything or fix it....
  7. My microsoft was locked down.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My microsoft was locked down.: Basically "Microsoft" detected spyware in my computer. I did not realize this was a scam until just now. Some indian man answered the phone and i let them into my computer without realizing the damage IS THERE ANY WAY AT ALL: that i can check if he did anything or fix it....
  8. Replacing a crook Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Replacing a crook Win 10: Hi, My Win10 is playing up so much I think it's beyond repair. Perhaps the only fix is to start over, with a new SSD and install.. A new drive will let me swap the old one into another motherboard (I bought two the same a year or so back) and keep the broken system as...
  9. Replacing a crook Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Replacing a crook Win 10: Hi, My Win10 is playing up so much I think it's beyond repair. Perhaps the only fix is to start over, with a new SSD and install.. A new drive will let me swap the old one into another motherboard (I bought two the same a year or so back) and keep the broken system as...
  10. why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why did you not let everyone know that you are partner with a crook: you know who Dunn&bradstreet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-you-not-let-everyone-know-that-you-are/6f06a8d3-9e08-4dde-b7b2-e95be1f470cf"