Windows 10: Cross-device experience with Project Rome

Discus and support Cross-device experience with Project Rome in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Overview Today we live in a multi-device world, and the way we use them spans different platforms and form factors: We read the morning news on our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Cross-device experience with Project Rome

Read more: Cross-device experience with Project Rome | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Oct 11, 2016
  2. Rey Cam Win User

"Share across devices" choices not being kept?

Hi Kihe,

If you are looking for updates on Connected apps and devices under Project Rome, here is an article about that may be helpful. Please check
    Connected apps and devices (Project Rome) and
    Project Rome.
    These articles provide information on how to work with connecting devices and apps through the use of project
    Rome.

For more information, please refer to
    Microsoft Development Network
    (MSDN).

Feel free to post back should you have other concerns.

Rey Cam, Oct 11, 2016
  3. Does Project My Screen app capture sound? (Lumia 520, Windows 7)

Sound will come from your device not on what it is projected to.

I'm not sure what you mean by capture. I'm assuming that you are referring to (for example), if you play a movie and project it on a TV, where will the sound come from If that is the case then from my experience sound comes from my device while viewing on
    a TV.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Oct 11, 2016
Thema:

Cross-device experience with Project Rome

1. Cross-device experience with Project Rome - Similar Threads - Cross device experience

2. Cross Device Experience Host not installing or updating on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Cross Device Experience Host not installing or updating on Windows 11/10: [IMG]You may have encountered repeated failures when attempting to install or update the Cross Device Experience Host. The Cross Device Experience Host is a feature introduced by Microsoft to enhance connectivity between your PC and mobile devices, particularly Android...
  3. New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending: There's an apparently new feature that is being rolled out by microsoft. It is a new way to connect to your phone. I can not get it to install even though the option is available on my pc. I've contacted microsoft support and instead of solving the problem, they told me to...
  4. New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending: There's an apparently new feature that is being rolled out by microsoft. It is a new way to connect to your phone. I can not get it to install even though the option is available on my pc. I've contacted microsoft support and instead of solving the problem, they told me to...
  5. Gods Of Rome

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gods Of Rome: Why is gods of Rome no longer in Microsoft store? please put the game again in the Microsoft store. I like the game so much! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gods-of-rome/ab636fa1-6f11-4819-9711-25445c16dcb6
  6. Gods Of Rome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gods Of Rome: Why is gods of rome not in the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gods-of-rome/77003ff6-25be-4f39-b424-0f761234d957
  7. Announcing Project Rome SDK for Android and iOS version 1.0

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Project Rome SDK for Android and iOS version 1.0: We are pleased to announce the version 1.0 availability for the Project Rome SDK for Android and iOS. Project Rome is a platform for enabling seamless cross-device and cross-platform experiences. The philosophy behind Project Rome is simple. App experiences shouldn’t be...
  8. Announcing Project Rome iOS SDK

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Project Rome iOS SDK: Project Rome is a platform for enabling seamless cross-device and cross-platform experiences. The philosophy behind Project Rome is simple. App experiences shouldn’t be tied to a single device any more than data should be tied to a single device. Your apps, like your data,...
  9. Project Rome: Driving user engagement across devices, apps & platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Project Rome: Driving user engagement across devices, apps & platforms: Overview Recently there has been a dramatic shift in the way users use their devices. Rather than substituting new devices, users are using additional form factors like phones and tablets, alongside their PCs; many consumers live in a heterogeneous environment (interact...
  10. Announcing Project Rome Android SDK

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Project Rome Android SDK: Project Rome Overview Project Rome is a platform for creating experiences that transcend a single device and driving up user engagement – empowering a developer to create human-centric scenarios that move with the user and blur the lines between their devices regardless of...