Windows 10: cross-platform communication PC-Xbox One

Discus and support cross-platform communication PC-Xbox One in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so i am on my windows 10 PC trying to play with a friend on Xbox and my friend can not hear me unless i yell. i went through my sound settings and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Network100, Jan 16, 2019.

1. cross-platform communication PC-Xbox One

so i am on my windows 10 PC trying to play with a friend on Xbox and my friend can not hear me unless i yell. i went through my sound settings and turned the volumes up and i looked around in the Xbox app on my PC and nothing is fixing this issue, i still have to yell for my friend to hear my voice. does anyone have the answer to my problem?

:)

Network100, Jan 16, 2019

2. Cross-Platform Play for Gears of War 4 (PC/Xbox)

Hello,

I wanted to post my thoughts on an issue that is becoming more and more prevalent throughout the Gears of War Community. This issue is the cross play between Xbox and PC. Currently, PC and Xbox players can only play Campaign, Horde, and Coop multiplayer
    against bots or private matches, but cannot play cross platform on Social and Ranked Playlists. (Competitive Matchmaking Multiplayer.) I feel that this may be the wrong move. The matchmaking multiplayer of Gears of war has always been the biggest part of this
    great series. That being said, many people have friends and family who play on different platforms, and while there is a potential for certain inconsistency, I feel that opening up the Social Playlist to cross play between PC and Xbox would be beneficial for
    players and Microsoft. The social playlist is unranked and considered casual. While the ranked playlist is, well, ranked and very competitive. I feel like the Ranked playlist should be platform specific, but the social should let everyone play together, like
    the name implies. This is just a suggestion. I feel it will extend the life of the game and increase player base, which in turn, increases sales of micro-transactions. It would be of mutual benefit to at least consider allowing PC and Xbox players play in
    the same player vs player environment. There are other ways to go about doing this other than my suggestions. You could follow Rocket Leagues steps and make cross-play an option to opt-in for in the menu, choose whether you'd like to be apart of cross-play
    interactions or not. There are also other ways, I would encourage anyone interested to visit the Gears of War forums and look for a post about the cross-play possibilities.

Anyways, those are my 2 cents. I really hope someone who can make a difference can read this. It's time to unite the community, not keep us apart. .Please consider letting the players choose whether they want to participate in cross-play or not. I appreciate
    your time.

H8 Mile Fisher, Jan 16, 2019
  3. StuartATrueRed, Jan 16, 2019
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

cross-platform communication PC-Xbox One

cross-platform play questions

I am 99% certain that cross-platform play for any game would not work since you do not own an Xbox.

NavyLCDR, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

cross-platform communication PC-Xbox One

1. cross-platform communication PC-Xbox One - Similar Threads - cross platform communication

2. Minecraft Cross Platform

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Cross Platform: Hello I am having an issue where my friend and I have friended each other on the Minecraft Windows 10 edition, however he is playing on PS4 and I am playing on PC, while another friend of mine is also playing on PS4. The issue is that I cannot find the world, whenever I...
  3. Store cross platforming

Store cross platforming: Hey. If I buy a game on my laptop for $50 dollars, do I have to pay for it again to play the game with the same account on another device? If it help, I'm wishing to buy Sea of Theives Thanks....
  4. Cross platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cross platform: It is not letting me play with a ps4 player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cross-platform/b3c075e5-13ad-41ae-80ef-a5e9f995a827
  5. Minecraft Cross platform PC-PS4

Minecraft Cross platform PC-PS4: If I buy minecraft from the microsoft store on windows 10, would i need an xbox live subscription to play it online or would i have to buy a subscription as well?...
  6. minecraft cross platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft cross platform: when i hit find cross platform friends it says you cant add friends bc of how your microsoft account is set up how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-cross-platform/3bfc842e-4e17-4a1c-a03c-4bdf796361dd
  7. Minecraft cross-platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft cross-platform: I am trying to join my friends who are on various platforms on minecraft but an error message pops up reading: 'You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings' I have been...
  8. PS4 cross platform account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 cross platform account: I am wondering when someone is going to get on top of this issue with the microsoft accounts not working for PS4. I've been trying for weeks to log in, and it always says failed to login. I feel as if this is unfair towards players on the PlayStation platform because nothing...
  9. Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play: Trying to play Minecraft with my daughter and unable to get cross play to work in either direction. I cant connect to her world and she can't connect to mine. I purchased a separate copy of the game for her account. I have rebooted everything multiple times. Nat type on the...
  10. cross-platform play questions

in Windows 10 Support
    cross-platform play questions: I do not own an Xbox one or an Xbox 360, but my friend has an Xbox 360 and I have a windows 10 gaming PC. I was able to add him as a friend and send messages, but I see that a number of games do not show up in the windows 10 or Xbox one section of the store through the Xbox...