Windows 10: Cross platform

Discus and support Cross platform in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It is not letting me play with a ps4 player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cross-platform/b3c075e5-13ad-41ae-80ef-a5e9f995a827 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xgentat3n323, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Cross platform

It is not letting me play with a ps4 player

:)

Xgentat3n323, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Azhar Win User

RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, Jul 13, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    cross-platform play questions

I am 99% certain that cross-platform play for any game would not work since you do not own an Xbox.

NavyLCDR, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Cross platform

minecraft cross platform

when i hit find cross platform friends it says you cant add friends bc of how your microsoft account is set up how do i fix this

ConnorMcAndrew, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Cross platform

1. Cross platform - Similar Threads - Cross platform

2. Minecraft for windows 10 unable to connect to cross platform worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 unable to connect to cross platform worlds.: I have been having this problem since i downloaded the game and every time i have tried to play i always sit through the same cycle of doing the same solutions that i find online. I just wanna play the game at this point....
  3. Minecraft for windows 10 unable to connect to cross platform worlds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for windows 10 unable to connect to cross platform worlds.: I have been having this problem since i downloaded the game and every time i have tried to play i always sit through the same cycle of doing the same solutions that i find online. I just wanna play the game at this point....
  4. Cross-Platform Extras/Collectibles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cross-Platform Extras/Collectibles: Hi there,I would like to ask if it is possible to buy extras/collectibles on the Microsoft-Store for a game that you bought on another platform, like Steam?In my case, I would like to buy two collectibles for a game called “Little Nightmares 1” that I bought previously on...
  5. Cross-Platform Extras/Collectibles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cross-Platform Extras/Collectibles: Hi there,I would like to ask if it is possible to buy extras/collectibles on the Microsoft-Store for a game that you bought on another platform, like Steam?In my case, I would like to buy two collectibles for a game called “Little Nightmares 1” that I bought previously on...
  6. Cross Platform Friends PS4/Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cross Platform Friends PS4/Microsoft Account: Hi, Really new to this and trying to sort it out for my son. I have set up my son with a Microsoft Account and he has signed into minecraft on his PS4 but when he goes to add cross platform friends it tells him that he can't as there is some restriction on his Microsoft...
  7. Before Dawn is a cross platform program that has many cool screensavers

in Windows 10 News
    Before Dawn is a cross platform program that has many cool screensavers: Screensavers are fun, they look cool and make you feel relaxed. While they don't serve their original purpose anymore, the prevention of burn-ins in displays, they may still add visual elements to the display when the device is not used actively. Windows 10 comes with a...
  8. trying to link minecraft/mocrosoft accounts cross-platform

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    trying to link minecraft/mocrosoft accounts cross-platform: Okay so i switched over to PC from PS4 few weeks ago and havent been able to link my microsoft account to get Minecraft on my PC. Every time I try to go to https://aka.ms/remoteconnect it lets me put in all the information, but however, at the end it puts me on a page...
  9. Unable to link Nintendo Switch and Windows 10 PC to allow cross platform Minecraft play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to link Nintendo Switch and Windows 10 PC to allow cross platform Minecraft play.: Tried so many times to link my son's Nintendo Switch to my Windows 10 laptop so we can both play Minecraft but am constantly unable to, I think it went wrong when I initially created the Microsoft profiles from the same device my laptop, so basically, we have never been able...
  10. Minecraft Cross Platform

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Cross Platform: Hello I am having an issue where my friend and I have friended each other on the Minecraft Windows 10 edition, however he is playing on PS4 and I am playing on PC, while another friend of mine is also playing on PS4. The issue is that I cannot find the world, whenever I...