Windows 10: Cross play between halo 4 microsoft store and steam

Discus and support Cross play between halo 4 microsoft store and steam in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; At this time I have a buddy who is trying to get back into Halo. He purchased halo 4 on steam. And I would like to play it with him. I am a current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Harpyl10, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Harpyl10 Win User

Cross play between halo 4 microsoft store and steam

At this time I have a buddy who is trying to get back into Halo. He purchased halo 4 on steam. And I would like to play it with him. I am a current owner of the full Halo franchise for the titles that were available on the 360 and even purchased the X one to be able to relive the MC days. I would like some assistance as to how halo 4 for pc through Microsoft store can be cross played with someone on steam.

:)

Harpyl10, Nov 17, 2020

2. add games to steam store

I'd like to request that a few games be added to the Steam Store those being the Windows versions of Gears of War 1, Halo 1 and Halo 2. The steam community suggested it'd be best to contact Microsoft directly hence why I made this post.

thinker101, Nov 17, 2020
  3. OJ Bullet Win User
    Steam Friends cross play

OK So basically I got the pc game pass. Me n my mate wanted to play Astroneer. Now I bought mine on Microsoft n his on steam however in the xbox app where you download the games I could link my steam. But none of my steam friends appear online or even
    on my friends list though it says the account are linked.

OJ Bullet, Nov 17, 2020
  4. edjm1999 Win User

Steam and Microsoft Store (Play together?)

Recently I was under the impression that Gears of War 5 was only going to be available on PC (if and only if) you purchased it on the Microsoft store. Today I logged into steam (8/19/10)
    and realized Gears of War 5 was available for pre-order on the Steam Store. This caused great panic because I had already purchased it on the Microsoft Store. When it comes to matchmaking/co-op play, does it seem like Microsoft Store purchasers and Steam Store
    purchasers are going to be able to play the game together?

In short:

-Can Gears of War 5 players who purchased the game on Microsoft store expect to play with their friends who purchased the game on Steam?

Example: John has Gears of War 5 on Microsoft Store and Bill has Gears of War 5 on Steam...can these excellently named gentlemen play together online?

edjm1999, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Cross play between halo 4 microsoft store and steam - Similar Threads - Cross play between

2. I just bought Halo 4 off the microsoft store on pc ONLY HALO 4 it says i own both the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought Halo 4 off the microsoft store on pc ONLY HALO 4 it says i own both the...: I dont have 136gb left on my laptop, but shouldn't it still say install? Im getting a SD card later in the week so will that fix the issue? And I bought this as a 15 year old, might that have something to do with it?...
  3. I just bought Halo 4 off the microsoft store on pc ONLY HALO 4 it says i own both the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just bought Halo 4 off the microsoft store on pc ONLY HALO 4 it says i own both the...: I dont have 136gb left on my laptop, but shouldn't it still say install? Im getting a SD card later in the week so will that fix the issue? And I bought this as a 15 year old, might that have something to do with it?...
  4. Security Vulnerability - Cross Application Between XBOX App and Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Vulnerability - Cross Application Between XBOX App and Microsoft Store: Hello AllFirst of all I hope that somebody ... anybody at all ... can give me some feedback on this and let me know that they can see the issue that I am seeing here - if I have not configured something correctly or am just not getting it then I stand to be corrected.I will...
  5. Security Vulnerability - Cross Application Between XBOX App and Microsoft Store

Security Vulnerability - Cross Application Between XBOX App and Microsoft Store: Hello AllFirst of all I hope that somebody ... anybody at all ... can give me some feedback on this and let me know that they can see the issue that I am seeing here - if I have not configured something correctly or am just not getting it then I stand to be corrected.I will...
  6. Microsoft store to Steam transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store to Steam transfer: Is there a way to transfer games from the Microsoft Store to Steam? More specifically, Forza Horizon 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-to-steam-transfer/1cf5c78f-0b55-4132-ad76-0eee17ad5ca4
  7. Microsoft Store Windows 10 Halo

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Windows 10 Halo: Halo master chief collection keeps downloading it self to my pc when i cancel it it starts downloading again whats happening https://youtu.be/GaKZhZmZGGE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-windows-10-halo/acfc6b87-4aee-404c-a292-c1f15d3c2f3a
  8. Steam Friends cross play

Steam Friends cross play: OK So basically I got the pc game pass. Me n my mate wanted to play Astroneer. Now I bought mine on Microsoft n his on steam however in the xbox app where you download the games I could link my steam. But none of my steam friends appear online or even on my friends list...
  9. Halo Master Chief Collection on Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Master Chief Collection on Steam: Lets start off by saying this is most difficult company to find a way to communicate with. Contact us tabs just run you around in circles. Now...... The master chief collection on steam shows two Halo 2 selections in the menus. It is supposed to show Halo 2 Anniversary...
  10. Steam and Microsoft Store (Play together?)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam and Microsoft Store (Play together?): Recently I was under the impression that Gears of War 5 was only going to be available on PC (if and only if) you purchased it on the Microsoft store. Today I logged into steam (8/19/10) and realized Gears of War 5 was available for pre-order on the Steam Store. This caused...