Windows 10: Crosses and triangles in screen

Discus and support Crosses and triangles in screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, Since one day I find all kinds of crosses and triangles in some parts of my screen. While working on a PowerPoint presentation there are all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jeroenmulder1, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Crosses and triangles in screen

Hi all,

Since one day I find all kinds of crosses and triangles in some parts of my screen. While working on a PowerPoint presentation there are all kinds of triangles. As you can see on the left side the slide is without triangles, but viewing the slides divides everything. This problem also occurs on internet where all images and boxes are having crosses (second image). I've updated all my drivers, but this did not resolve my issue. Does anyone know what else I can do?

Crosses and triangles in screen ed806bb9-a38f-4c15-8f49-bb768961de8d?upload=true.png

Crosses and triangles in screen 173e85a0-705e-4ced-bac3-ed4bbfd09148?upload=true.png

:)

jeroenmulder1, Oct 4, 2019

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Ricksvill Win User

Crosses and triangles in screen

Triangle on the screen

HUummm... My T Mobile MDA (HTC) Touch has a triangle on the screen.

Looked in the book and it says it symbolizes roaming...

I’m In my home country and network, should it be there ?

RICK

Ricksvill, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Crosses and triangles in screen

1. Crosses and triangles in screen - Similar Threads - Crosses triangles screen

2. Transparent box with green cross on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent box with green cross on screen: Anytime I use PowerPoint/word of which I pay $100 for, this box eventually comes up at some point after using a Ctrl command mostly undo. I tried restarting windows explorer and the computer obviously but it did not work. I tried to Google about my situation, however I only...
  3. Transparent box with green cross on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent box with green cross on screen: Anytime I use PowerPoint/word of which I pay $100 for, this box eventually comes up at some point after using a Ctrl command mostly undo. I tried restarting windows explorer and the computer obviously but it did not work. I tried to Google about my situation, however I only...
  4. Eliminating a white circle with cross from screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eliminating a white circle with cross from screen: There is a white circle with a cross in it in the center of my screen. It remains there regardless of what page I am using. When I went to the community to ask about this there were numerous questions; but none matched the circle I have on my computer. I have thought maybe...
  5. Eliminating a white circle with cross from screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Eliminating a white circle with cross from screen: There is a white circle with a cross in it in the center of my screen. It remains there regardless of what page I am using. When I went to the community to ask about this there were numerous questions; but none matched the circle I have on my computer. I have thought maybe...
  6. Red Cross on Battery Icon In the lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Red Cross on Battery Icon In the lock screen: I have noticed for somedays that in my pc's lock screen the battery Icon is missing and It got fixed. Today the Battery icon had red cross on it but when I logged in the battery icon on my desktop is normal. Basically there seems to be some problem with the Battery icon in...
  7. Cross platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cross platform: It is not letting me play with a ps4 player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cross-platform/b3c075e5-13ad-41ae-80ef-a5e9f995a827
  8. ghoust cross

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ghoust cross: hi, since I have set up new monitor. I found this random cross "close button" on my desktop wich doesn't do any thing how can I get rid of it ? i think it some kind of bug (it doest go away when i restart my pc[ATTACH])...
  9. Windows defender yellow triangle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender yellow triangle: I noticed that a little yellow triangle with an exclamation point shows up next to the windows defender icon. I'm not sure how to get rid of it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks[ATTACH]...
  10. Cursor crosses over to second screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor crosses over to second screen: Hi, this started happening to me after a windows reinstall. When i play games that lock the cursor to screen 1 and i move the cursor to the right edge the arrow becomes seen on screen 2 even though its point cannot leave screen 1. Example: if i move the cursor up and down...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen has crosses graphics problem windows pc

2. triangles on my screen pc

3. windows 10 turning trianles

4. wierd triangle inscreen,
  5. crosses over my screen