Windows 10: crossfire issue

Discus and support crossfire issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello my english isnt the best so ill try to be as clear as i can i have a problem with my crossfire im trying to run two r9 390's it seems to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by david199757, Nov 29, 2018.

1. crossfire issue

Hello my english isnt the best so ill try to be as clear as i can i have a problem with my crossfire im trying to run two r9 390's it seems to be toggled on in the radeon settings but when i look at the performance monitor it clearly shows only one of the cards working at a time i hope you didnt have a hard time reading this thanks in advance for the help

:)

david199757, Nov 29, 2018

2. Windows Update Causing Crossfire Issues

The update Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3147458)
    is causing my AMD crossfire to stop working. I have tested on the games Planetside 2, Skyrim, and Devil May Cry. In all of these games the audio works but the screen is black. Disabling crossfire fixes the issue. All of these games are 32 bit and DX9
    (Planetside 2 current version is 64 bit but was originally 32 bit).

It appears that even being in the install queue breaks crossfire. The only way to fix the issue is to install the update, uninstall the update, and then reinstall AMD drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller.

I've tried reinstalling AMD drivers and resenting/reinstalling Windows but the above is the only way I've found to fix the issue.

Any suggestions for fixing this problem?

Computer Specs:

8Gbs RAM

Gigabyte 990FX Mobo

2x AMD 7870 OC

AMD 8350 OC 4.4Ghz

MichelConn, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

crossfire issue

5870 Crossfire Flickering issue

now we just wait on ATI/AMD, since at least they'll be aware of the issue

(any crossfire users on P55 or x58, please step up!)

Mussels, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

crossfire issue

1. crossfire issue - Similar Threads - crossfire issue

2. Does Windows 11 support AMD crossfire?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Windows 11 support AMD crossfire?: Does Windows 11 support AMD crossfire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-11-support-amd-crossfire/73666148-3b6a-4269-8563-ed266899ce90
  3. Does Windows 11 support AMD crossfire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows 11 support AMD crossfire?: Does Windows 11 support AMD crossfire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-11-support-amd-crossfire/73666148-3b6a-4269-8563-ed266899ce90
  4. w key keep going forward when play any game that are crossfire game or building game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w key keep going forward when play any game that are crossfire game or building game: i keep walking forward when playing game it really annyoing and i hate it can anyone pls help me i been trying to fix and didnt find anything...
  5. w key keep going forward when play any game that are crossfire game or building game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w key keep going forward when play any game that are crossfire game or building game: i keep walking forward when playing game it really annyoing and i hate it can anyone pls help me i been trying to fix and didnt find anything...
  6. AMD, How to choose the card on which to run a game & on/off Crossfire

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD, How to choose the card on which to run a game & on/off Crossfire: Hi everyone, I don't play often but lately I am making my nephew play. I have a Radeon R5 + a Radeon R6. On my pc I had installed the recommended version of the AMD software: Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.4.2. But when I was launching a game I used 100% R6 and 5-15% R5....
  7. Crossfire of normal RX580 and mining RX570?

Crossfire of normal RX580 and mining RX570?: I'm thinking about doing a CF. Now I have RX580 Nitro+ SE, but I'm looking for a 2nd card. Was thinking about 2nd Nitro+ SE or Nitro+, but they cost a little (have enough, but if I can spend more...) - 500 (Nitro) or 550 (SE) PLN for the cheapest ones (used ofc) - it is...
  8. Is it worth buying a used Radeon 7870 to do Crossfire?

Is it worth buying a used Radeon 7870 to do Crossfire?: I'm wondering whether it worth buying a used 7870 to do crossfire with. Ebay has some for around $50 and was thinking it might be a cheap way of increasing my computers power. CPU: AMD 8320 Graphics: GIGABYTE Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition Power supply: CORSAIR CX-M series...
  9. What Is The Best R9 390 AMD Card To Date For Crossfire ?

What Is The Best R9 390 AMD Card To Date For Crossfire ?: So far after lots of searching I found this one: Sapphire 11247-03-40G Sapphire NITRO R9 FURY graphics card Shop UK : Ballicom.co.uk : Buy Suggestion which match this or greater would be appreciated *Smile 72337
  10. Window 10 Locks Up with Crossfire 7850s

Window 10 Locks Up with Crossfire 7850s: So my computer locks up in a few games with crossfire enabled. Witcher 3 for example locks up my system almost instantly when I set it to fullscreen(which enables crossfire). Skyrim will lock up my system after a couple minutes of gameplay. Fallout 4 instantly locks up my...