Windows 10: CrossfireFX Graphics Problem

Discus and support CrossfireFX Graphics Problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a problem with my PC where the sometimes the graphics on the monitor would appear to bounce/flicker only for a split second but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by nerdtech, Sep 15, 2015.

1. nerdtech Win User

CrossfireFX Graphics Problem

Hello,

I am having a problem with my PC where the sometimes the graphics on the monitor would appear to bounce/flicker only for a split second but enough for it to be annoying. Sometimes this can not happen for hours and then it can happen a few times in a space of an hour or so.

This is a video of the same thing happening to me (not my video): MSI AMD R9 270X OC Gaming FLICKER ISSUE - YouTube

I have two ATI/AMD Raedons R9 270 cards that have crossfirex enabled.

Here are some of the things I have tried:

• Disabled OC from BIOS and the catalyst control panel
    • Installed the latest drivers (including trying beta version)
    • Disabled ULPS
    • Reseated both cards & made sure all cables were in tight
    • Made sure I have the latest BIOS version (not vbios)

I'm not sure what else to do, I considered flashing the gpu vbios but I can't seem to find the correct one for the cards. Hoping someone can help or suggest other ideas....

-thanks

:)

nerdtech, Sep 15, 2015

2. Graphics problem

Another thing to consider in having a blur icon on File Explorer it's because it magnifies the icon for you to have a better view and this is by design. This file may have been downloaded along with a webpage files (saved website).

Regards.

Jenicel Dri, Sep 15, 2015
  3. Graphics problem

My laptop is HP- notebook 14 d010tu

Monim Syed, Sep 15, 2015
  4. CrossfireFX Graphics Problem

When you installed the latest drivers, did you use something like Display Driver Uninstaller in safe mode to uninstall the previous ones, or did you just install over the top of the old ones?

Does the issue still happen if you disable Crossfire?

blackroseMD1, Sep 16, 2015
Thema:

CrossfireFX Graphics Problem

1. CrossfireFX Graphics Problem - Similar Threads - CrossfireFX Graphics Problem

2. problem with graphics.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with graphics.: I'm having problems with adobe lightroom v13 and "lens blur" a message comes up saying "there was an unexpected error and your request could not be completed" I've updated the lenovo bios driver another thing is when i go into photoshop most recent update camera raw says...
  3. Graphics problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics problems: I’ve been having this problem for a while, I haven’t been able to do windows update since November 2021, when it forces me to I have to uninstall the updates and reinstall my graphics drivers. But 3 days ago the computer forced me to update I tried uninstalling the updates...
  4. Graphics problems

Graphics problems: I’ve been having this problem for a while, I haven’t been able to do windows update since November 2021, when it forces me to I have to uninstall the updates and reinstall my graphics drivers. But 3 days ago the computer forced me to update I tried uninstalling the updates...
  5. Graphic problem

Graphic problem: I have tried reinstalling new and older drivers in windows 10 and 11 I’ve tried two different graphics cards same issue. So long story short I reinstall new driver and then like a minute or two after black screen and it just stays like that until I power it off whenever I...
  6. Graphics problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics problems: Hi guys, I have an HP laptop that has given me fits since I bought it. I recently had a BGO blinding glimpse of the obvious where I think I may have found the culprit. In my device manager, I have gone to the graphics section. I have an Intel UHD Graphics 605 piece of...
  7. Graphics problems

Graphics problems: Hi guys, I have an HP laptop that has given me fits since I bought it. I recently had a BGO blinding glimpse of the obvious where I think I may have found the culprit. In my device manager, I have gone to the graphics section. I have an Intel UHD Graphics 605 piece of...
  8. graphics problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    graphics problem: Hi I am using HP 1000 pc notebook. The gaming in this laptop is very hard, when i play car racing games the game always crashes and becomes stuck, i don't have any graphics card installed and while playing shooting games the graphics becomes very low and crashes. is there any...
  9. Problem with graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with graphics: After installation of a new graphic driver from Nvidia, the pictures and all images became flickering. I tried to start my PC in Safe Mode, reinstalled drivers and it helped for a short time. Then Windows updated and the issue re-occurred...
  10. Graphics problem?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics problem?: Toshiba Portege R700-17X PT310E-06R02KEN i3 intel, 240 gig Kingston ssd and 6 gig ram Running o/s 7 pro. m/s pc check app passes this for o/s 10 and upgrade appears normal until final boot up when numerous coloured rectangles appear on L/H of black screen, fan runs very, very...