Windows 10: Crossing over Saved Emails

Discus and support Crossing over Saved Emails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I want to cross over saved emails from a older gmail account to another now used gmail account, damn gmail wont let me. Idea you brainy lot *Tongue ?... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, Feb 14, 2016.

1. elbmek Win User

Crossing over Saved Emails

I want to cross over saved emails from a older gmail account to another now used gmail account, damn gmail wont let me. Idea you brainy lot *Tongue ?

:)

elbmek, Feb 14, 2016

2. file attachments windows phone 8

some enterprise environments will have policies restricting this functionality. This is particularly important for preventing cross-emailing where a user might attempt to save a work email attachment to their phone and then email it back out through a
    third party email account.

Most security conscious environments are going to prevent this when possible.

JerryHeflin, Feb 14, 2016
  3. Not all my contacts are crossing over when I sync my HTC Imagio

I've tried but cant seem to make all my outlook contacts download onto my Imagio contacts when I hot sync. Most of them do but not all of them. Its been this way for a few months. I've had similar problems in the past with other windows based smartphones.
    HTC Touch, Kyocera smartphone etc.

Any ideas?

Billy Alexander, Feb 14, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Feb 14, 2016
  5. elbmek Win User
    Thanks Bunny, they dont make it easy, do they?

elbmek, Feb 14, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    No they sure don't and I hope you can get that done with the information I suggested.

BunnyJ, Feb 14, 2016
  7. elbmek Win User
    I am going to try soonest, but looking after grand kids over a couple of months is bloody hard!!

elbmek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Crossing over Saved Emails - Similar Threads - Crossing Saved Emails

2. Pin not crossing over from Windows to the Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pin not crossing over from Windows to the Store: Hi Folks! I have a unique issue and I have not found a solution after poring over everything I could find. Here is the set up: We have two Win10 Computers in the home. These are mine and my wife's computers. We have two kids who are now getting into the computers. We...
  3. Premium Software OS cross-over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Software OS cross-over: I purchased Premium Solitaire on my Windows 10 PC and could not understand why when I play on my Android phone or tablet I am seeing advertisements. I found an article,...
  4. grey cross over my files in explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    grey cross over my files in explorer: and i cant open it, how to fix ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-cross-over-my-files-in-explorer/9d1febf8-c50f-4697-8271-b7925e219535
  5. Grey cross over my file icons pdf and ppt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Grey cross over my file icons pdf and ppt: I use a windows 10 laptop and today suddenly when I opened my laptop to use a pdf file I could not open it on observing I found a grey cross over the icons and now I am unable to open it I tried updating my windows laptop but it is already up to date....
  6. Email but not save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email but not save: How can I scan then email without the document. Just scan, email, close program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-but-not-save/371ff4b3-49ec-4c31-aac1-50cb464a024e
  7. No sound with red cross over volume tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound with red cross over volume tab: Hi there I have this no sound problems on my windows 10 Lenovo Miix 310 netbook. I have had the computer tested for hardware failures, had windows os reinstalled with all the drivers updated, tried different drivers, just about everything under the sun you can think of...
  8. Saved Emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Saved Emails: Why can't I open my saved emails? I keep getting a message to set up an account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/saved-emails/144e00eb-0bec-459f-be15-c22bbd0fe453
  9. Two MS Accounts -same machine. Will updates "cross over"?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Two MS Accounts -same machine. Will updates "cross over"?: For weeks my Insider Updates have downloaded but refused to install. Part of this seemed to be that I couldn't connect properly to my Microsoft Account. Today I created a New User on the same machine and carried through to create an entirely new MS Account. If I register as...
  10. Cursor crosses over to second screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor crosses over to second screen: Hi, this started happening to me after a windows reinstall. When i play games that lock the cursor to screen 1 and i move the cursor to the right edge the arrow becomes seen on screen 2 even though its point cannot leave screen 1. Example: if i move the cursor up and down...