Windows 10: Crossplay with Battleblock Theatre

Discus and support Crossplay with Battleblock Theatre in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I know this game is quite old, but I still remember playing it a while back and having a good time. I was looking to play it again with my friend who... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CDel12, Oct 30, 2018.

1. CDel12 Win User

Crossplay with Battleblock Theatre

I know this game is quite old, but I still remember playing it a while back and having a good time. I was looking to play it again with my friend who plays on Xbox, but i play on pc. Does anyone know if the Windows 10 version of the game can play with the Xbox version of the game? I have the Xbox app on Windows 10, but I'm not entirely sure how it works.

:)

CDel12, Oct 30, 2018

2. Crossplay with Battleblock Theatre

Hi CDel12,

Regarding game requirements, you can see it here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/battleblock-t...

Game is available only on Xbox One.

You always welcome to send feedback for game developer to adopt game for other platforms.

Let me know if have more question

Mark St..., Oct 30, 2018
  3. Dabbn Win User
    Fortnite crossplay

Hi.

Why won’t you allow fortnite crossplay with xbox?

Dabbn, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Crossplay with Battleblock Theatre

Dolby Home Theatre not working in Windows 10

Thank you for the suggestion. But still the Dolby Home theatre not working after updating the audio drivers as suggested by you.

MANISHRAJ2295, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Crossplay with Battleblock Theatre

1. Crossplay with Battleblock Theatre - Similar Threads - Crossplay Battleblock Theatre

2. Marvel's Avengers crossplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Marvel's Avengers crossplay: Marvel's Avengers came to microsoft store and xbox game pass for pc. How can ı play Marvel's Avengers between the steam and microsoft store/xbox game pass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/marvels-avengers-crossplay/e69b8350-1eaf-40c4-a283-5e1ed20585c2
  3. Marvel's Avengers crossplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Marvel's Avengers crossplay: Marvel's Avengers came to microsoft store and xbox game pass for pc. How can ı play Marvel's Avengers between the steam and microsoft store/xbox game pass? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/marvels-avengers-crossplay/e69b8350-1eaf-40c4-a283-5e1ed20585c2
  4. Problem with Altec Lansing Home Theatre

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Altec Lansing Home Theatre: Sir I have a HP E 8000 series computer with graphics card IntelR Q45,Q43 express card would like to know if i can get a 2.1 or a quadraphonic sound from this sound card i have downloaded Realtek HD driver version 6.0.8746.1, Direct x version 12 ,Audio codec version ALC261 I...
  5. Minecraft crossplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crossplay: Hello my friend my friend got Minecraft Windows 10 and i play on ps4 evry time i try to join him it said unable to connect and when i try to join him it said unable to connect. Can some one help me...
  6. ps4 crossplay

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ps4 crossplay: I tried to attach my microsoft minecraft account to my ps4 and now when i open my ps4 i'm locked out of the worlds i created on ps4 and my microsoft account is not connected although i when i try to re-do it i get a message saying this account is already connected to a...
  7. Reproductors problems + home theatre problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reproductors problems + home theatre problem: Hello everyone, at this times, so many people has this problem and i dont know how to fix it. I have typicall genius 5 + 1 reproductros with jack connector. If i plug it into PC, i got notification and i see this reproductors. But if want to use them for sound NOTHING....
  8. ark crossplay

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ark crossplay: I bought a steam game ark thinking it would be the same as the Microsoft one but I cant play cross platform with the other people on xbox ark how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-crossplay/b23bdd28-23c3-4b5c-8206-a527584e0513"
  9. Crossplay with PC and PS4.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crossplay with PC and PS4.: Yes we're both on Bedrock edition. I bought Realms Plus. I have him added as a friend. I have him added/invited to the realm. When he gets the invite, it claims I'm not playing when I am? I undo the invite, send it again, it doesn't go through. We've repeated this process...
  10. Xbox and Pc Crossplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox and Pc Crossplay: So I'm on Pc and my friend is in Xbox, the only game we can play together is fortnite. He plays a lot of rainbow 6 so I wanted to play with him, I have it on steam and he bought it on the store he has on his Xbox. I know we can't play like that, but what if I buy it again on...