Windows 10: Crosspost because original post got no traction

Discus and support Crosspost because original post got no traction in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CooleKoen [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CooleKoen, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Crosspost because original post got no traction

/u/CooleKoen, Mar 8, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 8, 2021
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Crosspost because original post got no traction

Origin will not load

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Which was the update that was installed prior to this issue?
    2. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    3. Do you get any error message while launching the Origin application?
    4. What was the error message that you got while reinstalling the Origin application?
    5. Are you facing this issue with any other applications?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to launch Origin application.

1. Follow the steps mentioned in Uninstalling Origin Application
      and completely uninstall Origin from your computer.
    2. Then, put your computer in a Clean Boot State
      and delete the folders from the following locations.

• Note: A Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Your computer may temporarily lose
      some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

• C:\ProgramData\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Origin\
    • C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License\

1. Then, Download Origin and install it with the computer being in a Clean Boot
      State.
    2. Then, place the computer to normal boot by going to
      Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
      section in the Clean Boot link and check if you are able to launch the Origin application.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Crosspost because original post got no traction

1. Crosspost because original post got no traction - Similar Threads - Crosspost original post

2. Locked Post/Solution to Original Question & New Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked Post/Solution to Original Question & New Question: Good evening,First off thank you to those who responded to my other question regarding inability to copy and paste image files to an external hard drive and/or within windows to another file folder. The thread is for some reason locked and I am unable to respond. So I am...
  3. Locked Post/Solution to Original Question & New Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked Post/Solution to Original Question & New Question: Good evening,First off thank you to those who responded to my other question regarding inability to copy and paste image files to an external hard drive and/or within windows to another file folder. The thread is for some reason locked and I am unable to respond. So I am...
  4. Locked Post/Solution to Original Question & New Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Re: a problem replying to my original post

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re: a problem replying to my original post: My original post is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-the-win-10-default-pictures/847340ae-e48b-4cdb-a4e5-380c2641e276 . When I clicked on the link that Rodrigo gave me. I was sent to my OneDrive page and my OneDrive account is frozen. I went...
  6. Re: a problem replying to my original post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re: a problem replying to my original post: My original post is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-the-win-10-default-pictures/847340ae-e48b-4cdb-a4e5-380c2641e276 . When I clicked on the link that Rodrigo gave me. I was sent to my OneDrive page and my OneDrive account is frozen. I went...
  7. Re: a problem replying to my original post

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. WindOWSs howling.. (low effort crosspost)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WindOWSs howling.. (low effort crosspost): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mylo-s [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o18abs/windowss_howling_low_effort_crosspost/
  9. Crossposting about file deletion

Crossposting about file deletion: submitted by /u/nhummel17 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0urgu/crossposting_about_file_deletion/
  10. crossposting this because nobody saw it someone please help :(

crossposting this because nobody saw it someone please help :(: submitted by /u/saltymidget_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtq6pl/crossposting_this_because_nobody_saw_it_someone/