Windows 10: Crossword

Discus and support Crossword in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why hasn't crossword games turned over for October. I've finished all of September.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by diamond-girl16, Oct 12, 2018 at 11:02 AM.

1. diamond-girl16 Win User

Crossword

Why hasn't crossword games turned over for October. I've finished all of September.

:)

diamond-girl16, Oct 12, 2018 at 11:02 AM
  2. Jomari Arc Win User

Crossword

Thank you for responding. For better assistance on in game points and experience issues, we would suggest that you post your concern to Microsoft Crossword forums.

3. Paulin0Z Win User
    Crossword

Hi,

I have this problem. I also now have another problem with crosswords. I've tried to follow your advice to post on the crosswords forum but can not find this? Can you please provide a link? Thanks.

4. Sangeeta Sarkar Win User

Crossword

Unable to enter answers into crossword

Hello Zandie,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with crosswords. We will certainly help you.

It would be grate if you can reply to this questions to assist you further:

• Does the issue occur only when you are using Google Chrome or other browser as well?
    • From where and which news have you subscribed?
    • What happens when you try to access the crossword using Edge browser?
    • When you say crosswords, Sudoku; are you using these from any apps or from web browser?

Kindly get back to us with more information to assists you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 12, 2018 at 11:07 AM
Thema:

Crossword

1. Crossword - Similar Threads - Crossword

2. MUWG Crossword Worlds Maps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MUWG Crossword Worlds Maps: I enjoy MUWG every day. They are games BUT here it is October 2018 and I have only received 6 Maps/Worlds for Crosswords. Where are the other 4 monthly Maps/Worlds. In addition, I have not gotten any Sunday Crosswords at all this year. Certainly not what I expected from my...