Windows 10: Crossword

Discus and support Crossword in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why hasn't crossword games turned over for October. I've finished all of September.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by diamond-girl16, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Crossword

Why hasn't crossword games turned over for October. I've finished all of September.

:)

diamond-girl16, Oct 12, 2018

2. Crossword

Thank you for responding. For better assistance on in game points and experience issues, we would suggest that you post your concern to Microsoft Crossword forums.

Jomari Arc, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Paulin0Z Win User
    Crossword

Hi,

I have this problem. I also now have another problem with crosswords. I've tried to follow your advice to post on the crosswords forum but can not find this? Can you please provide a link? Thanks.

Paulin0Z, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Crossword

Unable to enter answers into crossword

Hello Zandie,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with crosswords. We will certainly help you.

It would be grate if you can reply to this questions to assist you further:

• Does the issue occur only when you are using Google Chrome or other browser as well?
    • From where and which news have you subscribed?
    • What happens when you try to access the crossword using Edge browser?
    • When you say crosswords, Sudoku; are you using these from any apps or from web browser?

Kindly get back to us with more information to assists you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Crossword

1. Crossword - Similar Threads - Crossword

2. crossword clue doesn't change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crossword clue doesn't change: The cross word clue in word games gives Halloween day after day. Please update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crossword-clue-doesnt-change/494b2ce7-ba7c-4af8-a4b8-b39c185627ec
  3. crossword clue doesn't change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crossword clue doesn't change: The cross word clue in word games gives Halloween day after day. Please update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crossword-clue-doesnt-change/494b2ce7-ba7c-4af8-a4b8-b39c185627ec
  4. Why am i getting halloween as the crossword clue every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am i getting halloween as the crossword clue every day: I am getting the same crossword clue on word games. Since November 07, the crossword clue has been Halloween. How can I fix this or is this a glitch in the game itself....
  5. Why am i getting halloween as the crossword clue every day

Why am i getting halloween as the crossword clue every day: I am getting the same crossword clue on word games. Since November 07, the crossword clue has been Halloween. How can I fix this or is this a glitch in the game itself....
  6. Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...: Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challenge in Ultimate Word Games for a whole week. Did you sack the wrong person? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-adam-sandler-been-the-answer-to-the/39a253ee-340e-4db2-b401-effc5b12061a
  7. Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...

Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...: Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challenge in Ultimate Word Games for a whole week. Did you sack the wrong person? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-adam-sandler-been-the-answer-to-the/39a253ee-340e-4db2-b401-effc5b12061a
  8. Daily crossword

Daily crossword: How do you move the keys i nthe crossword game to the lock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-crossword/7d4f12f6-8117-423b-a0fa-adb758d857d1
  9. Ad box blocks the "next game" button in my Ultimate Word Games crossword puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ad box blocks the "next game" button in my Ultimate Word Games crossword puzzle: I am unable to click-on the "next game" button because an ad box blocks the button. It won't move or go away no matter what I do -- clicking anywhere on it takes me to an unwanted website....
  10. How do I fix my Keyboard to work on Times Crossword?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix my Keyboard to work on Times Crossword?: How do I fix my Keyboard to work on Times Crossword? When I start typing in the answers I type the first letter and my curser flies off somewhere else. I literally have to put my curser in the next box after the first letter. and so forth continuously. .It worked fine until...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. muwg crosswords

2. how do i get new crossword maps for muwg?

3. more maps muwg crosswords