Windows 10: Crotana pop up continuously

Discus and support Crotana pop up continuously in Cortana to solve the problem; In my laptop crotana pop up continuously without pressing any key. I have reset the windows also then also this problem is not resolved. It... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Vishal8694, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Crotana pop up continuously

In my laptop crotana pop up continuously without pressing any key. I have reset the windows also then also this problem is not resolved. It continuously distract while working. Any solution?

:)

Vishal8694, Jul 3, 2019
  2. RealtorC Win User

Start menu, crotana, not working on my administrative account

Start menu, crotana, not working on my administrative account but start up is working on my kids account. Please help. I have tried file checker and some of the other stuff suggested but nothing is working. Please help.

RealtorC, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Crotana integration with Outlook 2016

Can Crotana be configured to search mails within outlook 2016.

ShriramNarayanan, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Crotana pop up continuously

Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Crotana pop up continuously

1. Crotana pop up continuously - Similar Threads - Crotana pop continuously

2. Plug in security request continually pops up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plug in security request continually pops up.: I cannot fine the source of this popup. It is not spam, So malware bytes, etc will not work. The code is apparently for a wordpress plugin. I clicked on an event and this happened. Please help. It happens every ten minutes....
  3. Plug in security request continually pops up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Plug in security request continually pops up.: I cannot fine the source of this popup. It is not spam, So malware bytes, etc will not work. The code is apparently for a wordpress plugin. I clicked on an event and this happened. Please help. It happens every ten minutes....
  4. Plug in security request continually pops up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Get help window continuously popping up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get help window continuously popping up: I am using windows 10 and when i working on offline modewithout internet, get help window continuously popping up with the alert-"It looks like you're not connected to the internet" and this window continuously popping up. And when I working on online mode that time I can...
  6. Continuous Error pop up issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous Error pop up issue: [IMG]Everytime i open my laptop this pop up shows up, started happening around 1-2 weeks ago. Not sure how I can fix it or get rid of it please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/continuous-error-pop-up-issue/9329f9a4-b87b-4b2e-883d-295ef9cc6d4e
  7. crotana

in Cortana
    crotana: crotana is missin[IMG][ATTACH]g from my task bar how do i add it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crotana/ceb4a181-0bf6-4059-93b0-40ab9d114d8f
  8. crotana

in Cortana
    crotana: after an update of windows my search box was not working so i got some online solution and solved it but later crotana got disappeared so if any one can help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crotana/28b572ad-2039-40d8-a3ef-1ee997012e4b
  9. continual Disk Space warning pop up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    continual Disk Space warning pop up: I get this message "Low Disk Space. You are running out of disk space on Local Drive (F:). Click here to free up space on this drive. Windows Explorer" The disk shows it is low in the red zone, but nothing is on it.. . 0 bytes. I converted to Windows 10 when it came out,...
  10. Get Help in Windows 10 continuously popping up

in Windows 10 News
    Get Help in Windows 10 continuously popping up: [ATTACH] Most of the Windows PCs are now connected to the internet and keeping that mind, Microsoft has configured the F1 key on the keyboard to open online help. Everytime you press it, it launches Edge and auto searches for ‘how [...] This post Get Help in Windows 10...