Windows 10: CRT not installed

Discus and support CRT not installed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was messing with the recycle bin's quick access toolbar and got an error message "CRT not installed" then the screen desktop went blank. The desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bertilak, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Bertilak Win User

CRT not installed

I was messing with the recycle bin's quick access toolbar and got an error message "CRT not installed" then the screen desktop went blank. The desktop came back in a few seconds.What should I do?

:)

Bertilak, Jun 27, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 27, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 27, 2021
  4. niko084 Win User

CRT not installed

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

CRT not installed

1. CRT not installed - Similar Threads - CRT installed

2. api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll: api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0dll/43d58d24-b1fd-4f9a-9589-3cd0b8212c4b
  3. api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll: api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0dll/43d58d24-b1fd-4f9a-9589-3cd0b8212c4b
  4. I am having a problem where api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing I need to know can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a problem where api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing I need to know can...: I am using windows 7 ultimate,32 bytes , laptop I am having a problem where api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing I need time to recover that I need to know can I run Microsoft office and Microsoft word in my laptop? I don't know anything about this issue , i need this...
  5. I am having a problem where api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing I need to know can...

I am having a problem where api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing I need to know can...: I am using windows 7 ultimate,32 bytes , laptop I am having a problem where api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing I need time to recover that I need to know can I run Microsoft office and Microsoft word in my laptop? I don't know anything about this issue , i need this...
  6. Runtime Error R6030 - CRT not Initialized

Runtime Error R6030 - CRT not Initialized: I am having an issue on one user account with my Windows 11 machine.Runtime Error!Program: C:\Windows\Explorer.exeR6030- CRT not initializedIf you hit OK, it resets/restarts the command bar at the bottom of the screen. This happens only in this one user account, but it...
  7. Runtime Error R6030 - CRT not Initialized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runtime Error R6030 - CRT not Initialized: I am having an issue on one user account with my Windows 11 machine.Runtime Error!Program: C:\Windows\Explorer.exeR6030- CRT not initializedIf you hit OK, it resets/restarts the command bar at the bottom of the screen. This happens only in this one user account, but it...
  8. api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0. dll is missing from your computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0. dll is missing from your computer: Please how do I fix "api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0. dll is missing from your computer" error? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0-dll-is-missing-from/cb308c5a-64cb-4b0d-8041-ad523fa362ad
  9. api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0. dll is missing from your computer

api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0. dll is missing from your computer: Please how do I fix "api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0. dll is missing from your computer" error? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0-dll-is-missing-from/cb308c5a-64cb-4b0d-8041-ad523fa362ad
  10. MICROSOFT.VC80.CRT error occured during pulse secure installations.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MICROSOFT.VC80.CRT error occured during pulse secure installations.: Hello Everyone, I see this error while installing pulse secure in my system. I never faced this error in any installations. I uninstalled microsoft visual studio c++ and reinstalled it following instructions in a post. I am on windows10 . please help me. Thanks in...