Windows 10: Crtl key not working like it supposed to be sometimes

Discus and support Crtl key not working like it supposed to be sometimes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So my CRTL key stop working like it supposed to be sometimes, I can sometimes use it but sometimes can't, i try reinstalling Keyboard driver and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oscar Phyo, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Crtl key not working like it supposed to be sometimes

So my CRTL key stop working like it supposed to be sometimes, I can sometimes use it but sometimes can't, i try reinstalling Keyboard driver and doesn't work. I don't think the physical key is not working, maybe it is some kind of program that make it stop working. When it happens, When i use the CRTL command, the default windows error noise happen. I don't know what to do. I am using a Lenovo laptop. Please help me

:)

Oscar Phyo, Dec 11, 2022

2. CTRL Keys not working after update: "2017-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4038788)"

Thank you for your prompt rely.

The keyboard works on my Friend's computer, so keyboard is fine.

No error messages.

Have tried all the trouble shooting steps. With the exception of removing the latest MS update.

The CRTL key became inactive after the latest Microsoft Update, so I can only assume that it is the MS update that is the cause.

John Sparta, Dec 11, 2022
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Shift, CRTL keys no working with Modern Remote Desktop

Hi Tom,

Based on the information that you've shared, we'd need additional details to determine the cause of your concern.

We'd like to know the following:

• If the keys works when you're not in full screen.
    • The version of Windows 10 that you're using on your device and on the virtual machine. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link
    • If you've already performed the recommended actions posted by Billion Debbarma on this thread.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Dec 11, 2022
  4. Crtl key not working like it supposed to be sometimes

Windows 10 Anniversary Update hangs with blank screen

Hello,

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

• Press Crtl + alt + Delete key on your keyboard to open task manager.

• Cancel the Windows Update task form the task manager.
    Step 2:

• Run Windows Update Troubleshooter. Click this
      link:

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, Dec 11, 2022
Thema:

Crtl key not working like it supposed to be sometimes

1. Crtl key not working like it supposed to be sometimes - Similar Threads - Crtl key working

2. some keys work sometimes and sometime doesn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some keys work sometimes and sometime doesn't: it's been more than one year since I own this laptop and its Acer predator Helios 300 2022 PH315-55, but I am recently encountering this problem and i wanna know if it is a hardware issue or software drivers issue...
  3. My crtl keys acts like I'm pressing it

My crtl keys acts like I'm pressing it: My crtl keys Acts like i press it. I've try many troubleshooting process but still the crtl keys are popping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-crtl-keys-acts-like-im-pressing-it/8016dc98-e069-472c-aaa8-139dc19d21ef
  4. My crtl keys acts like I'm pressing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My crtl keys acts like I'm pressing it: My crtl keys Acts like i press it. I've try many troubleshooting process but still the crtl keys are popping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-crtl-keys-acts-like-im-pressing-it/8016dc98-e069-472c-aaa8-139dc19d21ef
  5. Crtl key not working like it supposed to be sometimes

Crtl key not working like it supposed to be sometimes: So my CRTL key stop working like it supposed to be sometimes, I can sometimes use it but sometimes can't, i try reinstalling Keyboard driver and doesn't work. I don't think the physical key is not working, maybe it is some kind of program that make it stop working. When it...
  6. Crtl key not working like it supposed to be sometimes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crtl key not working like it supposed to be sometimes: So my CRTL key stop working like it supposed to be sometimes, I can sometimes use it but sometimes can't, i try reinstalling Keyboard driver and doesn't work. I don't think the physical key is not working, maybe it is some kind of program that make it stop working. When it...
  7. Right Crtl key acts as toggle, rigth alt also toggles crtl, alt + number shortcuts not working

Right Crtl key acts as toggle, rigth alt also toggles crtl, alt + number shortcuts not working: Right ctrl key acts as toggle and can only be turned off by the left crtl key, right alt key also toggles ctrl key.Holding down alt key and typing numbers on numeric keyboard example alt+64 for @ symbol doesn´t work.I´ve turned off all accesibility and disability settings as...
  8. Right Crtl key acts as toggle, rigth alt also toggles crtl, alt + number shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Crtl key acts as toggle, rigth alt also toggles crtl, alt + number shortcuts not working: Right ctrl key acts as toggle and can only be turned off by the left crtl key, right alt key also toggles ctrl key.Holding down alt key and typing numbers on numeric keyboard example alt+64 for @ symbol doesnt work.I´ve turned off all accesibility and disability settings as...
  9. CRTL+Z CRTL+X CRTL+C CRTL+V Not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CRTL+Z CRTL+X CRTL+C CRTL+V Not working: I had a problem with my laptop keyboard where the CTRL key gets automatically pressed. There's no problem with keyboard driver. Checked with driver update option it's the latest one. With "KeyTweak" software I could find Left CTRL seems to be normal and only Right CTRL key is...
  10. Windows Key + Crtl Alt Delete not working?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Key + Crtl Alt Delete not working?: For some reason, the shortcuts to exit to desktop and open task manager no longer work. I can open task manager through the searchbar, however. Any ideas why this could have happened?...