Windows 10: .crusader

Discus and support .crusader in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello my Microsoft friends, I was running cmd netstat -bn, it finished and in the command field I found .crusader typed out. After help with google I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hrmmmm, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Hrmmmm Win User

.crusader

Hello my Microsoft friends,

I was running cmd netstat -bn, it finished and in the command field I found .crusader typed out. After help with google I found the file in system32. I cannot sfc scanfile this file and it is only of 11kb, note that I cannot find this file inand another computer.

Not even a Microsoft agent knew what it was.

I have avast free antivirus and free malwarebytes along with windows defender. Avast and mbam say nothing is wrong with it. Avast boot up scan doesn't pick anything up and neither does windows defender offline scan.

Anyone knows what it is, why is it there, what it does please let me know.

Cheers

:)

Hrmmmm, Aug 13, 2019

2. Crusader Extreme not working in Windows 10

playing Crusader Extreme . After loading disc and clicking the option to play , a message comes up saying the game has stopped. I have never experienced this before when using windows 8 .

LorneAnderson, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Stronghold Crusader

If I start Stroghold Crusader i get black screen and the Error "Stronghold Crusader stopped working".

I update my Grafic Card Driveres each week with NVIDIA Geforce Experience.

I play at a Laptop and have 2 Grafic Cards and it dont matter with which I start Stronghold it dont work.

Christoph Stoiber, Aug 13, 2019
  4. .crusader

Stronghold Crusader

Hi at my Pc Stronghold Crusader dont work even with Compatility mode. The first Stronhold and Stronghold 2 works fine. Do you have any solution?

Christoph Stoiber, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

.crusader

1. .crusader - Similar Threads - crusader

2. Can't load Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't load Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass for PC: I just installed CK3 via Game Pass and when I'm trying to load it I get the following error:Whether I click "Yes" or "No" the game sticks on the "Signing in..." screenSo I went to download the latest version and make sure I was up-to-date, and it appears that I am:You'd think...
  3. Can't load Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass for PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't load Crusader Kings 3 on Game Pass for PC: I just installed CK3 via Game Pass and when I'm trying to load it I get the following error:Whether I click "Yes" or "No" the game sticks on the "Signing in..." screenSo I went to download the latest version and make sure I was up-to-date, and it appears that I am:You'd think...
  4. Crusader kings 3 won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Crusader kings 3 won't start: Since a few days my CK3 launcher won't start the game, due to several websearches I've figured that this is a problem with the Microsoft store version due to missing priviliges. I just want to know if there is any way to start the game? Ps.: I can't change the rights or the...
  5. Screen goes black and white when launching crusader kings3

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen goes black and white when launching crusader kings3: This only happens with ck3 and it stops when I close, it changed everything outside of the game to nobody else experienced it, i got it with gamepass. I tried deleting then reinstalling it but it still doesn’t work submitted by /u/Rataratarataratarat [link] [comments]...
  6. PreOrdered Crusader King 3 not downloading and installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PreOrdered Crusader King 3 not downloading and installing: I'm not having much success forcing the download and installation of crusader kings 3 from Microsoft Store. I should add it was preordered. I've tried all the suggestions from the following links https://wintechlab.com/cannot-install-apps-from-microsoft-store-windows-10/...
  7. Crusader Kings 3 error code 0x87E10BD0 / file system error -2147219196

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Crusader Kings 3 error code 0x87E10BD0 / file system error -2147219196: I've been trying to open Crusader Kings 3 from Xbox game pass and it won't open despite all my efforts of reinstalling and following advice of several other forum posts about other games but the steps shouldn't be game-specific. I've been getting errors like 'Crusader Kings...
  8. getting error 0xc00000005 access violation in world of warcraft the burning crusade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    getting error 0xc00000005 access violation in world of warcraft the burning crusade: Hi. i've been getting this error constantly when playing world of warcraft burning crusade. i know this isn't the updated version of the game, but I have a friend with the same system specs as mine who isn't having any problems running the game, I'm trying to put bad RAM as...
  9. Unable to launch Stronghold Crusader on Windows 10

Unable to launch Stronghold Crusader on Windows 10: Hello there, I am at wits end with trying to run the game Stronghold Crusader. These are the following things that I have tried to do and the results they have brought me: 1) Run normally - result: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" message popped...
  10. Running Stronghold Crusader on Windows 10

Running Stronghold Crusader on Windows 10: Hello there, I am at wits end with trying to run the game Stronghold Crusader. These are the following things that I have tried to do and the results they have brought me: 1) Run normally - result: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" message popped...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .crusader file in system 32