Windows 10: .crusader

Discus and support .crusader in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello my Microsoft friends, I was running cmd netstat -bn, it finished and in the command field I found .crusader typed out. After help with google I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hrmmmm, Aug 13, 2019 at 9:07 AM.

1. Hrmmmm Win User

.crusader

Hello my Microsoft friends,

I was running cmd netstat -bn, it finished and in the command field I found .crusader typed out. After help with google I found the file in system32. I cannot sfc scanfile this file and it is only of 11kb, note that I cannot find this file inand another computer.

Not even a Microsoft agent knew what it was.

I have avast free antivirus and free malwarebytes along with windows defender. Avast and mbam say nothing is wrong with it. Avast boot up scan doesn't pick anything up and neither does windows defender offline scan.

Anyone knows what it is, why is it there, what it does please let me know.

Cheers

:)

2. Crusader Extreme not working in Windows 10

playing Crusader Extreme . After loading disc and clicking the option to play , a message comes up saying the game has stopped. I have never experienced this before when using windows 8 .

LorneAnderson, Aug 13, 2019 at 9:10 AM
  3. Stronghold Crusader

If I start Stroghold Crusader i get black screen and the Error "Stronghold Crusader stopped working".

I update my Grafic Card Driveres each week with NVIDIA Geforce Experience.

I play at a Laptop and have 2 Grafic Cards and it dont matter with which I start Stronghold it dont work.

Christoph Stoiber, Aug 13, 2019 at 9:10 AM
  4. .crusader

Stronghold Crusader

Hi at my Pc Stronghold Crusader dont work even with Compatility mode. The first Stronhold and Stronghold 2 works fine. Do you have any solution?

Christoph Stoiber, Aug 13, 2019 at 9:10 AM
Thema:

.crusader

1. .crusader - Similar Threads - crusader

2. Unable to launch Stronghold Crusader on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to launch Stronghold Crusader on Windows 10: Hello there, I am at wits end with trying to run the game Stronghold Crusader. These are the following things that I have tried to do and the results they have brought me: 1) Run normally - result: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" message popped...
  3. Running Stronghold Crusader on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Stronghold Crusader on Windows 10: Hello there, I am at wits end with trying to run the game Stronghold Crusader. These are the following things that I have tried to do and the results they have brought me: 1) Run normally - result: "Please login with administrator privileges and try again" message popped...