Windows 10: Crypto Miners

Discus and support Crypto Miners in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I have really wanted Discord Nitro for a while now, and I saw that a crypto miner has partnered with discord and has been sponsored by many large... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Windows Category - All, May 3, 2021.

1. Crypto Miners

So, I have really wanted Discord Nitro for a while now, and I saw that a crypto miner has partnered with discord and has been sponsored by many large creators, I live in my parents house so electricity isn't a problem, but is it worth it? Like I have a 1660s and an i7 and I have no idea if it will break my machine or anything like that. Anyone who has experience with this type of stuff, please tell me if it is safe or not. Thanks in advance!

:)

Windows Category - All, May 3, 2021
  2. zlobby Win User

Cryptojacking: Over 2,500 Websites Out There to Steal Your CPU Time

I suggest you drop ghoosery asap.

zlobby, May 3, 2021
  3. Rapid Miner and Windows 10 compatibility issues

Rapid Miner and Windows 10 don't work well together. Rapid Miner comes up in microscopic font that can't be changed. Using Magnifier helps some (at least you can see it), but it makes using Rapid Miner very difficult, Any suggestions? Several IT techs
    have looked at it with no luck.

Original Title:Rapid Miner and Windows 10

DavidPotrubacz, May 3, 2021
  4. Rik92 Win User

Crypto Miners

Crypto jacking and data mining

I recently read an article about data mining. I use Avast internet security s/w so I asked them if their software protects against crypto jacking. They said it does detect and block data miners. But it does not work with IE and Edge because they do not support
    add-ons from Avast or other. How can I protect myself from crypto jacking or data mining when using IE or Edge?

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Microsoft Edge

Rik92, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Crypto Miners

1. Crypto Miners - Similar Threads - Crypto Miners

2. No option to "allow" Crypto API Private Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to "allow" Crypto API Private Key: I'm trying to install a new certificate. When I try, I get this Windows Security box that says 'credential required' with a key description that says "CryptoAPI Private Key". However, there's only one option that says "Don't Allow" but not an "Allow" option. Why is the...
  3. No option to "allow" Crypto API Private Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to "allow" Crypto API Private Key: I'm trying to install a new certificate. When I try, I get this Windows Security box that says 'credential required' with a key description that says "CryptoAPI Private Key". However, there's only one option that says "Don't Allow" but not an "Allow" option. Why is the...
  4. Hello, I've noticed that my crypto site is currently not working. Can you please provide...

Hello, I've noticed that my crypto site is currently not working. Can you please provide...: I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out because I have encountered a critical issue with my crypto site, and I require your urgent assistance to address the problem.Upon attempting to access the site, I noticed that it is currently non-functional. Unfortunately,...
  5. Hello, I've noticed that my crypto site is currently not working. Can you please provide...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I've noticed that my crypto site is currently not working. Can you please provide...: I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out because I have encountered a critical issue with my crypto site, and I require your urgent assistance to address the problem.Upon attempting to access the site, I noticed that it is currently non-functional. Unfortunately,...
  6. What is this Crypto tab?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is this Crypto tab?: can someone explain this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-crypto-tab/9515448f-aa59-412c-bf74-7132d1c2ebc0
  7. What is this Crypto tab?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this Crypto tab?: can someone explain this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-crypto-tab/9515448f-aa59-412c-bf74-7132d1c2ebc0
  8. I am fairly certain my device is infected with some kind of crypto miner but can't...

I am fairly certain my device is infected with some kind of crypto miner but can't...: I am reasonably certain about the virus being a miner, due to when my laptop is just sitting idle for more than a minute or so, the cpu usage skyrockets and the temperature jumps from around 30c-40c doing nothing or around 55c-60c if some major programs are running in the...
  9. I am fairly certain my device is infected with some kind of crypto miner but can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am fairly certain my device is infected with some kind of crypto miner but can't...: I am reasonably certain about the virus being a miner, due to when my laptop is just sitting idle for more than a minute or so, the cpu usage skyrockets and the temperature jumps from around 30c-40c doing nothing or around 55c-60c if some major programs are running in the...
  10. Can't update windows after removing Trojan and Crypto Miner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't update windows after removing Trojan and Crypto Miner: I hadn't noticed any notifications from AVG for a while, which I found unusual. After checking, my anti-virus had been uninstalled. I am aware this can happen with some viruses. I then downloaded BitDefender and run a full scan on my system. Here are the...