Windows 10: crypto mining

Discus and support crypto mining in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; please help me a crypto mining virus is in my system it has disabled my inbuilt windows defender it's completely gone I don't know it happened and from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RajKrishna1, Jun 8, 2021.

1. crypto mining

please help me a crypto mining virus is in my system it has disabled my inbuilt windows defender it's completely gone I don't know it happened and from where it came into my system even I have all bought genuine software non of that software have been downloaded cracked all these things started when accidentally installed IObit anti virus on the system the trail version which i removed later in 1 day and this problem started occurring on my pc let me show you some pictures what is going on in my pc please suggest me something if a fully clean install will be good to go or we have other ways to

:)

RajKrishna1, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Rik92 Win User

Crypto jacking and data mining

I recently read an article about data mining. I use Avast internet security s/w so I asked them if their software protects against crypto jacking. They said it does detect and block data miners. But it does not work with IE and Edge because they do not support
    add-ons from Avast or other. How can I protect myself from crypto jacking or data mining when using IE or Edge?

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Microsoft Edge

Rik92, Jun 8, 2021
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Crypto Mining Causes Static on T-Mo Network

Yep, probably a defective one. There's no way it should do emissions on that range.

Probably inspected the emission site?

Not really. Government exists to protect people. They'll step in on crypto related scams too. Nothing funny or ironic about it. Crypto's deregulated nature actually makes this even more important.

R-T-B, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Eric3988 Win User

crypto mining

Crypto Mining Causes Static on T-Mo Network

"Government exists to protect people. They'll step in on crypto related scams too. Nothing funny or ironic about it. Crypto's deregulated nature actually makes this even more important."

It's funny you say that because the whole reason people created Crypto is because they specifically didn't trust the government to protect their currency, right? Now you want government to protect people from scams too? Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

Eric3988, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

crypto mining

1. crypto mining - Similar Threads - crypto mining

2. No option to "allow" Crypto API Private Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to "allow" Crypto API Private Key: I'm trying to install a new certificate. When I try, I get this Windows Security box that says 'credential required' with a key description that says "CryptoAPI Private Key". However, there's only one option that says "Don't Allow" but not an "Allow" option. Why is the...
  3. Am I mining crypto ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I mining crypto ?: Hello, i have a weird thing on my PC, my GPU used to have very low clock % before, but now it never go bellow 1830 MHz.I can do everything to lower it, it keeps it clock at this level.I dont know when and why it behaves like that. So if someone can help me figuring out what...
  4. Am I mining crypto ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I mining crypto ?: Hello, i have a weird thing on my PC, my GPU used to have very low clock % before, but now it never go bellow 1830 MHz.I can do everything to lower it, it keeps it clock at this level.I dont know when and why it behaves like that. So if someone can help me figuring out what...
  5. Salad Crypto Mining Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Salad Crypto Mining Software: Hello, I have been thinking of starting to mine crypto with the free application salad. However, I have been doing research, and some people say that is is malware that will harm my PC. Yes, it does have a verified publisher, but that doesn't sell me. I would like a...
  6. explorer.exe high cpu usage - crypto mining suspect

explorer.exe high cpu usage - crypto mining suspect: Hello, I'm running windows 11 latest update. The last night I notice by a "rainmeter skin" that check cpu and top process usage that my cpu was using 100% on 2 cores of 6 from my i5 9400f when system is idle. As open task manager the explorer.exe usage go down "normal" so...
  7. How Do I Detect Crypto Mining?

How Do I Detect Crypto Mining?: Could anyone tell me how I can detect a crypto-miner on my machines? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-detect-crypto-mining/ec413a26-d2b3-4741-b35c-f2997939d4a2
  8. my pc is infected with unremovable crypto mining malware

my pc is infected with unremovable crypto mining malware: there is a process that has no name with a settings symbol, and when i click on open file location it brings me to svchost in system32, i cant end the task or the pc will bsod, malwarebytes shows nothing, windows defender shows nothing, and it uses about 50% of my cpu and 80...
  9. I think my computer has a Crypto mining malware

I think my computer has a Crypto mining malware: Hello, so when I open task manager everything freezes for 1 second and CPU usage is at 100% then everything goes back to normal, I think my pc has a bitcoin miner, what to do ?[ATTACH], this is from AVG internet security antivirus quarantine selection, I deleted it from there...
  10. Windows 10 refuses to boot with “Above 4G memory” option for crypto mining enabled.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 refuses to boot with “Above 4G memory” option for crypto mining enabled.: Hi all! So I have a Hackintosh, and in order to boot it up, I have to enable an option called “Above 4G memory”. It boots great. If I want to boot Windows 10 with this option enabled, I enter a boot loop with the logo rotating. Any idea on what’s going on here? Thanks!...